There Will Be Brawl: Episode Five

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

I'm really liking Becky Young as Samus. Why hasn't she had more roles yet, she's good?

Dragon Zero:

This series needs to be on DVD. I'd buy that for a dollar! Cookie for who guesses that quote, though its not that hard.

Robocop. Now where's my cookie?

You know it took me awhile but I think I got the End of Days. It's a play on the end of day report from Pikmin. Poor guys and the hammer and barrel were perfect.

Wow, the makeup and costuming in this series is consistantly amazing. Really jaw dropping.

Great episode, it was well worth the extra wait. I can't get enough of this series, looking forward to the next one.

Why is this the best show ever? That episode was Long too, like I actually felt like I was watching a real TV show and not some little web series.

This just keeps getting better and better. Didn't see that ending coming.

Ahhh Mario with a Hammer again. Now that was special. Seriously This is great. Love the story and some very good dialogue.

Mmm. Beautiful episode.
I assume that this makes Bowser the classic Italian Mob boss that he deserves to be.
'Is excited to see "Marlon Brandowser"'

Wow. That was... incredible.

This series is amazing, and that ending... well, I did not see that one coming.

Anyone have a guess as to who the killer is?

Father Time:
Ok so the death toll remains at
Wolf
DK (I assume)
Dedede
and possibly Peach.

Also Mewtwo.

Father Time:
Ok so the death toll remains at
Wolf
DK (I assume)
Dedede
and possibly Peach.

I think it is safe to call Donkey Kong is dead as a doornail. The way Mario pounded him was absolutely vicious. I wonder what the Darkness is? I also loved the way the references and this episode was by far the best yet. I would even go so far as to say that it is the best thing on the Escapist today.

This series is just incredible. Next episode is going to be fucking awesome.

It's all kicking off!

Excellent job on Dedede, and the fight scene was done a lot better than the last one as well. Well worth the late week, I'd say.

Also Donkey Kong found a barrel to throw. Awesome. haha.

After reading the bits about 'Pauline' it makes sense that she called Mario Jumpman. Is/has Sonic made an appearance? (I forget if he has)

Dedede was awesome. It's a shame he got roflstomped.

What Brawl character has a thing for disembowling?

All we know right now is that it's a guy from what Dedede said.

Amazing epsiode keep them coming.

P.S. Samus still looks AMAZING!

JJDWilson:
Okay. The pimins freaked me out.

Same here.

This is getting better by every episode

My guess is the mystery killer is using taxidermy to make "trophies" like in the game. That would explain why they are taking the bodies but leaving the insides.

yeh great ep 17min for 2 weeks aint bad =)

great episode. best yet

CLIFFHANGERS! OH MY GOD! I'm so ready for the next one, great great episode. Marvelous.

whaleswiththumbs:
Holy Sh*t

I loved that episode, best so far, besides Samus dancing.

That was a crazy ending, Dedede is dead. Really sad to cause i love Kirby ey rocks.
I keep trying to say other things i liked but i could stop watching Samus... i feel pathetic...

Haha, I'm sure there are many great things to be said, but I was much too busy looking at Latex laden Samus to notice anything else.

Oh, awesome Dedede costume!

Eric the Orange:
The only playable charicters yet to show are:

Bowser
Toon Link
Yoshi

Pesonaly I think the killer is either Master Hand or Tabuu. and that he stuffs his victems bodys and makes them like there statues.

As said by Dee Dee Dee "It's not good to keep a port man waiting."

That said, he may have met toon link, but it doesn't mean toon link is what did that to him.

Olimar is just filled with win. He's like the creepy scientist guy without morals or a sense of dignity left to strip. The only thing left is a weapons dealer; someone who will strike deals with Gannondorf. Amazing.

..s...Saria... a hooker?

NO!

Wow. That was great. Don't have anything else to say right now other than great.

(18 minutes? I figured it was longer than usual.)

Semi-obvious statement.

The killer's identity should be clear, at least to Dedede's secretary. What smart mob boss doesn't give the name of the "Inportant Person" he's meeting to at least one highly-valued leutenant?

Shapsters:

whaleswiththumbs:
Holy Sh*t

I loved that episode, best so far, besides Samus dancing.

That was a crazy ending, Dedede is dead. Really sad to cause i love Kirby ey rocks.
I keep trying to say other things i liked but i could stop watching Samus... i feel pathetic...

Haha, I'm sure there are many great things to be said, but I was much too busy looking at Latex laden Samus to notice anything else.

Oh, awesome Dedede costume!

Definitely awesome Dedede costume, good choice of actor too. Greatest episode ever, besides the one where Mario punched the hell out of Bowser. That reminds me of the ZP review for SSBB

In the almost last scene when the police crash the place, you have to wonder, Where is Meta Knight?

I've never watched TWBB before but I have to say I liked it. Its a darker side of nintendo and its really well made so I think I'll watch the other 1's.

There Will Be Brawl:
Episode Five

Welcome to a world of dark humor starring the classic game characters you thought you knew and loved. In Episode Five, Luigi delves deeper into the Mushroom Kingdom's underground.

Watch Video

Congratulations, you are creating an exciting and compeling series.

wholy ****

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or