There Will Be Brawl: Episode Five

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Guarding Kirby!

stormcaller:
After reading the bits about 'Pauline' it makes sense that she called Mario Jumpman. Is/has Sonic made an appearance? (I forget if he has)

He was in Episode 4, as another one of the "immigrants", with Snake. He was the one in the wheelchair.

What makes this series so amazing is the way they insert references to the games without making them cheezy. It's what made the simpsons awesome in their heyday.

To put it simply,THE BEST EPISODE YET!!!This serise is most definatly in my top 5 favrite web shows!!

that was awesome
but have we seen bowser yet? (im not sure cause i mightve missed an episode)

keep it up i guess

I've watched this episode multiple times to try and catch all the little things. I got most of the girls the first time, but did anyone else notice Issac from Golden Sun making the arrest when the police came in? He had the blonde hair and orange scarf.

Was i the only one that got the Pulp Fiction Reference at 9:50?

madbird-valiant:
..s...Saria... a hooker?

NO!

A sexy one at that. She should be in again :D

Holy shat!!! between the sexy Samus and the epic fight I don't now how much sweeter this series is going to get.

You know, I was watching this zelda animation which I could not stand, it was so inacurate and had the characters fall from their roles and had some stupid twists. This however I can watch it and enjoy it even though Link is an asshole and zelda seems to be a stuck up bitch. Bowser and Ganondorf are 2 of my 3 favorite villians, (the other being megatron from transformers) I love Ganondorf in this series I have high hopes for bowser.

Ganandorf... is actually the greatest character in this series...

His out fit looks so awesome.. (not to say the others looks bad, I just like his the most) And he gets some of the best lines.

Also the evil bad guy is totally Ness.

Damn, Awesome Ending. I didn't see that Coming.

I think the murderer is an once popular character that has been excluded from the Smash Bro.s series (as far as I know).

It must be... Captain N. Though I don't think a Nintendo Blaster could do that, but you never know.

Hrmm. or maybe its the dog from Duck Hunt.

I hope that they release this on DvD and redo that fight scene from the last episode to be as good as this one.

It amazes me that they nailed the fight scene so well this time around, they must have really done their research and got a perfect idea on how to do it.

Please redo that episode 4 fight scene some day and release it on DvD!!

-Jive

Sable Gear:
Every time the murders are mentioned I find myself wracking my brain to figure out who would be the disembowler? (It's tricky 'cause I have to think figuratively too; never before had I thought of Kirby as a cannibal, but it does make sense)

been thinking bout it too o.o not sure...i found it a little weird at that last fight scene with Mario and DK...Luigi leaves that room to watch the fight, why it seem Samus hung back in that room o.O wonder if they did that on purpose or they just lazy and she didn't step out...technically she would've heard the disembowlment xD

forgot, Love Ganondorf xD kinda funny how he also is the director :P

What do you think Malon does with Epona? Last time I remembered, Epona was a female horse... but still.

DeeDeeDee was absolutely perfect, exactly as I expected him to be.

I always expected there to be some animosity between Mario and DK, and the thing with Pauline reinforced that.

Was that person in the orange scarf the Rival from Diamond/Pearl/Platinum? It looked like him.

Samus... *droll*

What? who are you people?

Love the series keep up the good work!

monkey bar fight that was hilarious

also any one notice his eye popped out during the fight

I have been watching this series from the very beginning but I'm now commenting. The extra long wait was totally worth the epicness of the video. The series is kicking off with a bang.

Also, I've been thinking about who the killer might be. Maybe the darkness that Olimar mentioned and the killer are one and the same, which would (in my opinion) make it Master Hand, Tabuu, or Crazy Hand. However, another Nintendo character might be at play here.

Also, Samus as a stripper is hot.

Lmao I was eating while Olimar cut the lil buggers up :P

I loled..but I find it weird (and politically incorrect) that all the female characters are portrayed as whores...come on guys seriously lol

It seems like they save all the good lines for Ganondorf!

(what's with so many people having the word 'kitsune' in their handle??)

The fight scenes are a bit corny but the story is incredible! I can't wait for the next one

This is the single greatest thing ever. Anyone that disagrees deserves nothing less than disembowlment by rusty spoon.

Mattteus:
It seems like they save all the good lines for Ganondorf!

Nothing we can do about that! He's the director after all!

That was awesome! This show is so worth the wait per episode! such a big production! Just awesome. I love how many characters and stuff make small cameos, like Malon and Saria. Keep up the good work!

DRUNK_CANADIAN:
I loled..but I find it weird (and politically incorrect) that all the female characters are portrayed as whores...come on guys seriously lol

I think all the women are portrayed that way (save Zelda) because this is a really dark, crime infested world and that is the feel they are going for. As "the Penguin" (LOL!) said, everything is about sex and money.

DRUNK_CANADIAN:
Lmao I was eating while Olimar cut the lil buggers up :P

How else are they supposed to make a living in the Brawl world?

Well, I think you need to really look into the women a bit more. I feel like Peach is looking for love, Samus KNOWS what she is doing, Zelda isn't all about sex, more about power, and the only other time you've really SEEN girls is in the brothel so, I'm not sure that it's all about being whores. It's a gritty time in the Brawl world... I think that when you look at the 7 deadly sins, you will notice a lot of those popping up in the storyline ... yes, lust is one of them.

As Samus says: "It's just business, sugar"

I must say the Dedede is AWESOME!! I must say it cuz I am married to him but I think it too!! And I of course think Thelma needs to come back. She MUST know something!!!!

Fantastic work guys. This was the best Episode yet!! I am so proud of all my Brawl boys!! You all rock!

OLIMAR'S A FUCKING PSYCHO! Wow, more people from Cosplay.com are in this episode. DDD is THE Don of Don's...he will be missed.

1 minute of silence for DDD....

Looking forward to Episode ...Editt :6...sorry,was completely awesome-shocked...won't happen again.

Sincerely,
Sagara-san

One question about the accents:

I understand how neccesary it is to give all the characters accents from different parts of the world. Some are well done, some are well done for charicatures, some slip a bit, and some slip almost all the time (Samus lol). Gannondorf however is a mystery to me, it sounds more like he's slightly hiding a real bx accent than trying to contrive one. Could it be that he's actually from my hometown? Or has it just been too long since I've been there?

this is one of the best shows out on the net i only found it last nite.
does any one no if u can download it, or will that be something to come
later?

I'm honestly not doing an accent so, whatever you hear slipping is possibly a made up accent that you THINK I'm trying to do. ha ha.

Aktrez:
I'm honestly not doing an accent so, whatever you hear slipping is possibly a made up accent that you THINK I'm trying to do. ha ha.

Yea when I read that post I was thinking "I dont even remember samus doing an accent". Maybe the chap who posted it is foreign and doesnt understand American accents?

-Jive

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or