Zero Punctuation: Duke Nukem Forever

Pages PREV 1 . . . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 . . . 25 NEXT

That was like watching an animated resurrection of Amiga Power. Genius.

He actually liked the game...oh dear lord that game must be so awesome its ubertasticacly epic. o.o I must play it now...sorry I was planning on playing it anyway I was a fan of dukenukem and I'm interested in seeing this one anyway as usual great job and I'm shocked that any game released now would actually have effort put into the elements of gameplay rather than splattering death phsyics.

Truth be told 3DRealms isn't actually dead, they just let their entire dev team go due to lack of funding. Translation: it's a vegetable on life support.

DNF has one chance to survive: Take 2's lawsuit to obtain the code and license they state they paid for prior to the disolution of 3DR's dissolution.

Either way I don't really care as 10 years of dev time can't mean anything good unless you were on the team and got paid to sit around picking your honker for a decade.

And here was me thinking ZP had gone horribly down hill, that was utterly awesome! Can't wait to play this game.... *sigh*

Sarcasm is tha s**t !

Brilliant!!!!!!

I lol'ed so hard!

Thank you for bringing back the humor that was in the first few of your episodes!! Woot!

I knew those rumors were false. The game rocks. I just bought it.

Best. ZP. Evers.

Honestly, I don't know about this one. I mean, they totally fumbled the ball around the second level and you wouldn't believe how much money you had to loot before you could enter Disneyworld Mars.

If only 3D Realms made THIS instead of the screenshots, I'd bow before them.

Oh wow, I was NOT expecting this. Bravo, Benjamin Sebastian Godzilla Croshaw, bravo.

Arella18:
He actually liked the game...oh dear lord that game must be so awesome its ubertasticacly epic. o.o I must play it now...sorry I was planning on playing it anyway I was a fan of dukenukem and I'm interested in seeing this one anyway as usual great job and I'm shocked that any game released now would actually have effort put into the elements of gameplay rather than splattering death phsyics.

Just give it a moment to sink in... :)

ahh duke nukem we al remember him, exept all the twlve year olds pretending to have a job, family, friends... a life

ha

the credits part with the yellow submarine was awesome

I'd love to see it, if, you know, the BLOODY THING LOADED AT SOME POINT. Jesus, since the "renovation", half of the time I can't get anything in here to load.

i was al ready to go to play.com and buy this fucker-but no......
Yahtzee pulls a dick move extrordinair by revealibg that it wasn't out yet...

Prick......

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, this is going to make me laugh for the next tweleve years...almost makes up for the last tweleve.

FelixofMars:

GuNsLiNgEr X:
First!

You couldn't have even watched it yet. Why do people bother doing this?

Because he's retarded

I think that this is the best review Yahtzee has made..... ever. I have to show it to all my friends that are waiting and will wait 10 more years. :)

Just stopping by to, I blindly assume, agree with everyone that this episode was bloody brilliant.

Macgyvercas:

Magnikai:
I was seriously thinking "WHAT?!?!?! IT ACTUALLY CAME OUT!?!?!?!" And then common sense smacked me across the head and I realized he was making it all up....Hilarious

GuNsLiNgEr X:
First!

....to get banned, sure

How does that get you banned? I'm a little confused on the rules.

This gets asked every single time.
You get banned if you post before you could have possibly watched the whole video.
And saying FIRST! is annoying.

Wow impressive you must really really hate this game mr. Croshaw. :P

It's really a shame though that It'll never be released, because than we would've had an example to show to al new gamedesigners. An example of how it shouldn't be don just to be clear.

I haven't watched the whole thing yet. I'm at 2:47 but this is by far the best and funniest episode of Zero Punctuation!

Im not sure about this game...Not sure if I could cope with the 14 discs...But I could give it a go I guess.

I watched some cutscenes on Youtube and particulary enjoyed the scene with the mongoose and the puppet. Ahhh...those guys.

Awesome review. One of the best to date. (Y)

I must say, that was brilliant. Simply brilliant.

Unskippable had been taking the spotlight from you, Yahtzee, but this shows a lot of your early sarcastic wit that I fell in love with.

That... was... fucking... amazing.

SATIRE FTW!

Also, did anyone find it oddly fitting that Duke Nukem Forever had a development that took forever?

puchead:
i was al ready to go to play.com and buy this fucker-but no......
Yahtzee pulls a dick move extrordinair by revealibg that it wasn't out yet...

Prick......

I really hope you are kidding.

XDXDXD

Oh ho ho.. the sarcasm and humiliation. So fun to watch.

Honestly, I didn't see this "review" coming.

hahahahahahahahahahaha.
oh man that was awesome. best zp in a while. confused when i first saw it, since i'd totally forgotten about the game, and had assumed it wasn't coming out ever. but I suspected a joke when he got to the part about the guys eyes and nose controls (not that those aren't totally great ideas=D).

HAHAHHAHAHAHHA! *sigh* Yahtzee what are we going to do with you? That WAS hilarious! I had to pause the credits to see what the disclaimer said!

Just gotta ask. Where is this weeks Unskippable?

hahaha i laughed when i remembered that game will not be realeased

And that is how Jimmy Hendrix really died. Damn you Beatles.

Grand_Marquis:
Just stopping by to, I blindly assume, agree with everyone that this episode was bloody brilliant.

You blindly assume...yes, bloody and brilliant. Brilliant with all the blood...SO BLOODY that it got its own spot on SAW 6! Holy crap, saw 6??? Haven't they given up on that crap yet?

Pages PREV 1 . . . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 . . . 25 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here