Zero Punctuation: Duke Nukem Forever

Pages PREV 1 . . . 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 NEXT

Now that was great!!
I didn't expect this at all; So, the great DIDI predicts that your next game will be Sims 3!!!

I actually found Duck Forever AMAZING!! best FPS EVER!! My favorite Part had to be the gun that shot shurikens and lightning!! Not only that the gun also had tits and was on fire!!! How asome is that!!

oh wait... am i getting confused with a different game? :p

ark123:

kaosboy13:

kaosboy13:
What? He reviewed a game he LIKED? I'm gonna call Satan and ask him if he's okay, because I think Hell just froze over.

Oh wait, this one was never released. Now I feel stupid...

As you should

Feel free to bite me, and get a life, you little internet troll.

The Monkeys owe them a refund! However, unless that is the game they intended. I can tell you this, LMS was the most toxic character ever created for any game. I fail to see how that would benefit the game as a whole. I just can't reconcile anything with regard to that. It was like the characters were being held hostage with threats of suicide, and then tortured. Why would you inject that into the game? How do you think the audience is going to respond. That project was doomed from the beginning.

That made me laugh, although it did confuse me to start off with, must be in a slow mood today.

kaosboy13:

ark123:

kaosboy13:

kaosboy13:
What? He reviewed a game he LIKED? I'm gonna call Satan and ask him if he's okay, because I think Hell just froze over.

As you should

he's not trolling, in fact he's the only person who's said anything worthwhile on this goddamn thread. he was simply pointing out that you said something stupid.

damesjean:

kaosboy13:

ark123:

kaosboy13:

kaosboy13:

As you should

he's not trolling, in fact he's the only person who's said anything worthwhile on this goddamn thread. he was simply pointing out that you said something stupid.

Didn't you know? Agreeing to the obvious is now part of the troll scheme *sarcasm*

Awesome video, as usual. A cruel stab at what could have been

First! Ah, too late.

Yeah, I thought this actually was out when I first started watching it. I don't have television and I don't check the news sites regularly so I thought maybe I'd missed something, an then I realized it was a fantasy review, lol. Still, gotta be one of the funniest I've heard in a while.

I'm glad you put *sarcasm* after that post because I didnt have any idea what you were talking about.

go away, you know I'm right.

LMAO! Thay was hilarious XD I swear they ever DO bring it out I shal orgasm from happiness, that game better be good too or else XD

As good as always........

Tehpwnsauce:

The_root_of_all_evil:
So, what system is it out for? I've been saving for ages.

The playstation 9001.

But I thort it was for the play station 999393 but if you say so.

LOL

That was gold. One of my favorites so far.

See, it's weird- Yahtzee jokes about using the bumpers to walk left foot-right foot, and then Graham and Paul show us that we actually have to forcibly blink in Alone In the Dark.
Alls I'm sayin' is, maybe he's not too far off the mark. And that's what scares me.

ironhalo999:

Tehpwnsauce:

The_root_of_all_evil:

The playstation 9001.

Firstly its thought.
And secondly you just killed the joke.

Tehpwnsauce:

ironhalo999:

Tehpwnsauce:

The_root_of_all_evil:

The playstation 9001.

Firstly its thought.

like i give a fuck.

ironhalo999:

Tehpwnsauce:

ironhalo999:

Tehpwnsauce:

The_root_of_all_evil:

The playstation 9001.

Firstly its thought.

like i give a fuck.

Charming.

Tehpwnsauce:

ironhalo999:

Tehpwnsauce:

ironhalo999:

Tehpwnsauce:

The_root_of_all_evil:

The playstation 9001.

Firstly its thought.

like i give a fuck.

Charming.

it is now lets just leave it at that.

My "give a f***" took a hike years ago. I'm going to do something worthwhile now, like stop arguing on the internet. Nintendo sucks. There, now you fanboy tards have something to bat around like a bored cat.

ironhalo999:

Tehpwnsauce:

ironhalo999:

Tehpwnsauce:

ironhalo999:

Tehpwnsauce:

The_root_of_all_evil:

The playstation 9001.

Firstly its thought.

like i give a fuck.

Charming.

And let you have the last word? NEVER

All I can say is, I hope they were taking notes :)

Tehpwnsauce:

ironhalo999:

Tehpwnsauce:

ironhalo999:

Tehpwnsauce:

ironhalo999:

Tehpwnsauce:

The_root_of_all_evil:

The playstation 9001.

Firstly its thought.

like i give a fuck.

Charming.

If it shuts you up in a non derogatory way then yes you can have the last word I guess,any way i will just have to RISE ABOVE IT.

Lord Doom:

ek599:
I saw the title and all i thought was "I thought this game didn't even come out yet..." And i realized, it didn't. Brilliant thoughts for reviewing a game still (possibly) in development.

3D Realms screwed their investors 1 year too long. 3D Realms is no longer running and so, the game has been canceled.

FAIL for 3D Realms. Thanks for correcting me though.

ironhalo999:

Tehpwnsauce:

ironhalo999:

Tehpwnsauce:

ironhalo999:

Tehpwnsauce:

ironhalo999:

Tehpwnsauce:

The_root_of_all_evil:

The playstation 9001.

Firstly its thought.

like i give a fuck.

Charming.

If it shuts you up in a non derogatory way then yes you can have the last word I guess,any way i will just have to RISE ABOVE IT.

You cannot rise above it. You first response to me was swearing, there is no maturity in your body whatso ever.

Tehpwnsauce:

ironhalo999:

Tehpwnsauce:

ironhalo999:

Tehpwnsauce:

ironhalo999:

Tehpwnsauce:

ironhalo999:

Tehpwnsauce:

The_root_of_all_evil:

The playstation 9001.

Firstly its thought.

like i give a fuck.

Charming.

You cannot rise above it. You first response to me was swearing, there is no maturity in your body whatso ever.

Calm down, any why "what" and "so" are two words not one "whatso" I believe that some on who clams others are not mature could spell the sentience correctly.

FrostedRipper:
i want to know how people see 4 minutes of video in just one minute.

I want to know why people keep putting "FIRST" when they know it will get them suspended

ironhalo999:

Tehpwnsauce:

ironhalo999:

Tehpwnsauce:

ironhalo999:

Tehpwnsauce:

ironhalo999:

Tehpwnsauce:

ironhalo999:

Tehpwnsauce:

The_root_of_all_evil:

The playstation 9001.

Firstly its thought.

like i give a fuck.

Charming.

Calm down, any why "what" and "so" are two words not one "whatso" I believe that some on who clams others are not mature could spell the sentience correctly.

Actually its a local way of spelling it so technically Im right. I love how you lecture me on spelling and then go on to spell sentence wrong. Oh and how are spelling and maturity even linked in the slightest?

Did anyone else love the part around mid-game where you had to liberate a research base in Saudi Arabia from the super-alien psychic clones using only a bowie knife and Bigfoot?

Tehpwnsauce:

ironhalo999:

Tehpwnsauce:

ironhalo999:

Tehpwnsauce:

ironhalo999:

Tehpwnsauce:

ironhalo999:

Tehpwnsauce:

ironhalo999:

Tehpwnsauce:

The_root_of_all_evil:

The playstation 9001.

Firstly its thought.

like i give a fuck.

Charming.

Actually its a local way of spelling it so technically Im right. I love how you lecture me on spelling and then go on to spell sentence wrong. Oh and how are spelling and maturity even linked in the slightest?

The way in which I spelled mature was correct because I was directing it at some one and not the process between childhood and adult hood e.g. "maturity". Any way being "technically" correct and using the true form of correctness e.g. a dictionary and not a half price regional one which makes your argument look a lot like shit furthermore you said I cant rise above it due to my first response but what about you, you could have been or tried to be the bigger person by not answering back in the first place.

ironhalo999:

Tehpwnsauce:

ironhalo999:

Tehpwnsauce:

ironhalo999:

Tehpwnsauce:

ironhalo999:

Tehpwnsauce:

ironhalo999:

Tehpwnsauce:

ironhalo999:

Tehpwnsauce:

The_root_of_all_evil:

The playstation 9001.

Firstly its thought.

like i give a fuck.

Charming.

The way in which I spelled mature was correct because I was directing it at some one and not the process between childhood and adult hood e.g. "maturity". Any way being "technically" correct and using the true form of correctness e.g. a dictionary and not a half price regional one which makes your argument look a lot like shit furthermore you said I cant rise above it due to my first response but what about you, you could have been or tried to be the bigger person by not answering back in the first place.

I corrected the way you spelt sentence not maturity. And you've tried to recover from that by the weak technique of burying my reply in text. Face it I'm wittier and smarter than you, you will not win this argument so just give up.

shut the fuck up both of you

Tehpwnsauce:

ironhalo999:

Tehpwnsauce:

ironhalo999:

Tehpwnsauce:

ironhalo999:

Tehpwnsauce:

ironhalo999:

Tehpwnsauce:

ironhalo999:

Tehpwnsauce:

ironhalo999:

Tehpwnsauce:

The_root_of_all_evil:

The playstation 9001.

Firstly its thought.

like i give a fuck.

Charming.

I corrected the way you spelt sentence not maturity. And you've tried to recover from that by the weak technique of burying my reply in text. Face it I'm wittier and smarter than you, you will not win this argument so just give up.

Arrogance brings down all and any way if you are so bloody smart than you would have noticed the first thing you quoted was some ones joke in the form of sarcasms so lets continue this debate some were else not on this web site in fact why don't you come to your mums room, I will be waiting just remember to knock. More over great joke better than that poor thing you put before and by the way "smarter than you", go back to the remedial class where you may actually be smarter than some one for once.

Super Jamz:
How many actually thought the game was released when they started watching this video?

90% of the viewers. Including me XD

People...Please pay attention! He was being sarcastic (which by the way was F**KING AWSOME, GO YAHTZEE!!!!) near the end...when hes saying "no it is not tragic if you get sued for not doing a job you were supposed to do" you see the escapist holding up a contract that says "Review actual games that exist" and at the end he says "Our lawyers have asked us to clarify that Duke Nukem Forever is NOT released and this was a clever joke review which in retrospect wasn't particularly clever"...hope that clears up a few confused people...no matter how fun they are to listen to lol

Pages PREV 1 . . . 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here