Unforgotten Realms: Episode 32: There's Nothing Wrong with Helping a Buddy Out!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Nimbus:
My guess is that Gaary owes Roamin the 5 bucks because of their argument in season 1 regarding time travel. I'm 99% sure on this one.

Definately, I just went back and watched Episode 8, wherein they are havign the argument over whether or not they would remember anything if they went back in time, and it fits in perfectly. hahahaha awesome Rob

FAN SERVICE made me laugh a lot.

And I think they are in the past. This might explain the black and grey intro and Schmoopy's new look.

Hilarious episode Rob, keep it up.

So, any bets on how long this "holding" gag is going to run?

Kumomaru:

Generator:
I hope he's not serious about getting rid of Roamin for good. He's one of my favorites. Oh, and I guess now people are going to start whining about what happened to Jacque.

Of course he isn't. If he was, he would've said it here instead of in the episode, he wouldn't have mentioned the shirts, and he wouldn't have made such a huge deal about it until a few episodes AFTER everyone started complaining. Isn't that what he did with the whole 'everything in this show is made up' joke?

That's true. I guess I was starting to forget Rob's fan-bashing shenanigans.

Nimbus:
My guess is that Gaary owes Roamin the 5 bucks because of their argument in season 1 regarding time travel. I'm 99% sure on this one.

beat me to it

I was worried this wasn't coming out. Hurray.

JugglerPanda:

Crais:
I took the flashing "fan service" in a completely different way, which made me question the nature of UR's audience. Great episode, but poor Mike. He can't even get any respect from his own NPCs. The subconscious is certainly the craziest thing.

Also, to Mr. "Exhibit A," think before you post. Or at least have some idea about the series you complain about before complaining.

Am I the only person who actually noticed who posted the Exhibit A post?

No, I noticed also. I don't think that the person who responded to Rob knew it was him... bad move. His comment back was even funnier though.

Simon Hadow:

Parallel Streaks:

SirSchmoopy:

petey hunter:
What They bring in Petey But remove Roamin, and what is up with making Eluamous gay I swear Rob is getting tired of this, which is kinda sad. But I Don't see how that's Petey, petet's dead He would need a powerfull healer to ressurect him, plus he didn't even use a poison attack. oh well I'm getting nitpicky so I'll just say this was a bit of a filler from someone who doesn't seem intereste.d

Lady's and Gentlemen.
Exhibit A.

Okay, a few little things: Yes, Petey is in but Roamin is gone, it's called plot progression, if Roamin didn't die there wouldn't of been much of a climax at the end of the series.

Petey being alive and well and Gaary referencing the Season 1 time travel argument kinda points towards this being in the past, and average rats don't have poison attacks, Petey had it because he was blighted or undead or something.

Nailo isn't gay, it's a joke, and a pretty obvious one because of the massive amount of "I'm not gay" radiating from Nailo. And if Rob was really tired of this he wouldn't put something like time travel into the series, time travel usually means a long complicated story-arc, something a person with no ambition and tired of the series wouldn't committ to without knowing they planned to see it through.

Think before you type in future, mkay?

I don't know, he abandoned Time Gnomes, he might put this down too.

Yeah that and if you looked rob said it was Exhibit A I think he is Having Difficulty thinking up new Ideas what's more there is no bet about time travel between roamin and Gary

whaaaaaa

why is roamin dead!!??? :(
he was the best rank 11 crime solving paladin ever1

please someone tell me its not true!! :(

crazy-j:
whaaaaaa

Allow me to save Rob the trouble of having to be angry at you, but this quote right above my reply (your statement) is exactly why he's killed Roamin off. Because its funny to see people get so upset about it. lol

By the way, Rob, I loved the Spiderman reference (intentional or not). I don't get why people complain about your plotlines and characters, because the fact that you approach the show with an incredible lack of seriousness is what makes it so good. Crazy plot lines and silly jokes are seriously what make Thursdays the best day of the week...

...that and the fact that it's the day before the weekend

nice episode lots of ideas bout the future but i wont try and ruin the suprise just have to w8 and see

Kyp:

crazy-j:
whaaaaaa

Allow me to save Rob the trouble of having to be angry at you, but this quote right above my reply (your statement) is exactly why he's killed Roamin off. Because its funny to see people get so upset about it. lol

*sniif sniff* this is a cruel world :(

:P

lol Hugging it out.

Oh how funny it would be if he never brought Roamin back and just check mentioning him offhandedly.

Kyp:

crazy-j:
whaaaaaa

I'll buy that. I have an author/artist friend who killed off one of her two main characters "for shits & giggles."

SirSchmoopy:

petey hunter:
What They bring in Petey But remove Roamin, and what is up with making Eluamous gay I swear Rob is getting tired of this, which is kinda sad. But I Don't see how that's Petey, petet's dead He would need a powerfull healer to ressurect him, plus he didn't even use a poison attack. oh well I'm getting nitpicky so I'll just say this was a bit of a filler from someone who doesn't seem intereste.d

Lady's and Gentlemen.
Exhibit A.

Crais:
I took the flashing "fan service" in a completely different way, which made me question the nature of UR's audience. Great episode, but poor Mike. He can't even get any respect from his own NPCs. The subconscious is certainly the craziest thing.

Also, to Mr. "Exhibit A," think before you post. Or at least have some idea about the series you complain about before complaining.

ummm ROFL!!!

Cool epsiode!
FAN SERVICE made me laugh.
Maybe somebody already wrote this, but...
I guess they're back in time and we're about to witness the creation of the undead Petey/Elisabeth.

It would seem that when they went through the portal they went back in time. Aka Petey being alive and Gary saying he owed 5 bucks to Roamin because of the bet they made about time travel.

umm i rewatched episodes 8 and 9 when they supposedly made there bets but they never actually did all they did was argue about it. so im not shore where this 5 bucks came into the equation.

So schmoopy is goin to go Steam Punk.... SICK

Plus no Petey, FUCK FANS.... FUCK US PLEASE DO WHAT YOU DO NOT WHAT THE FANS WANT YOU TO DO, listen to Yahtzee of what we are.......... The fan service was kinda..... unnecessary thats like rewarding the dog for barking for three consecutive hours STRAIGHT IN YOUR EAR

'FAN SERVICE' Brilliant.
Loved the episode, I think this season is deffiently going somewhere good. But please, release them all now. I can't wait another couple of months to find out what happens.

I love how the people telling Rob to 'think before he posts' about his own series are too embarrassed to further reply to this thread.

JugglerPanda:

Crais:

Am I the only person who actually noticed who posted the Exhibit A post?

I know that Rob posted the "Exhibit A," but I was directing it towards the guy who was deemed Exhiibit A (aka petey hunter).

Roaaaaaamin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aslo i have 4 tshirts for sale only 300,000.00 USd because... you know ... if you dont have one... it sucks to be you

Nimbus:

agreed.
the stone statue thing said they will go back in time, never said when they will.
unicorn powerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

yoruichi:
umm i rewatched episodes 8 and 9 when they supposedly made there bets but they never actually did all they did was argue about it. so im not shore where this 5 bucks came into the equation.

Because there is no possible way they could have made that wager off-screen.

i think in hte next episode 'petey' should fight with jacque against eluamous nailo

OMG I found the old classic episodes, and they're wayyyy better.

I wanna make a poll!

Lmfao good episode Rob and your responses to some of these comments are hilarious keep both of them up ^^

Podunk:

yoruichi:

Because there is no possible way they could have made that wager off-screen.

then how does every1 no bout it??

Roamin11:
So schmoopy is goin to go Steam Punk.... SICK

Plus no Petey, FUCK FANS.... FUCK US PLEASE DO WHAT YOU DO NOT WHAT THE FANS WANT YOU TO DO, listen to Yahtzee of what we are.......... The fan service was kinda..... unnecessary thats like rewarding the dog for barking for three consecutive hours STRAIGHT IN YOUR EAR

theres only 1 way to reply to this..............LOL!!!!

TikiShades:

URJunkie:

Athen:
Not sure about the whole time-travel thing, mostly because that would make everything so confusing. If they traveled back in time, then Maelstrom0 wouldn't really be a problem anymore because if they went back to the future, it would now be in a completely different timeline where Maelstrom0 never came to be.

One theory of time travel is that it was accounted for; that everything happens the same because they had already traveled back in time, setting off the events of the future, that the timeline is constant; the Novikov self-consistency principle. I've included an interesting reading on it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novikov_self-consistency_principle

I prefer the idea of timeline splits, because chances are there was someone from the future who wanted to be a dick and ruined time forever. Time might just end because of a paradox creation. Unless there was never a time machine created.

But I'm assuming there is some kind of event that is set off to create "Maelstrom0".

Ah yes, self-consistancy. I like that idea. That can always make for an interesting show.

Humppaporo:
OMG I found the old classic episodes, and they're wayyyy better.

Humppaporo:
I wanna make a poll!

New Urealms owns the old 1's hands down i mean come on its like 10 times better

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook