Alt+Escape: Bullet Time

It's not just for Max Payne anymore ...

Read Full Article

29.36... man is that background distracting. O.O

18.23 at the moment.

35.16 for me.

Lvl 64 Klutz:
29.36... man is that background distracting. O.O

Tell me about it. Hurts brain when trying to keep up with that veritable pixel hell. Otherwise, pretty addicting, for a game done in two days. Mechanically reminds me of Touhou games. I also very much like the title song.

Oh, and currently 40.73

I can't get past 18.10. Those damn red exploding things get me every time.
Edit: 27.10

here's some advice: shoot at everything. It's safer to fly if nothing's shooting at you.
The purple circles are the most dangerous. Try to destroy them when they're at the right of the screen. If they get past you, activate bullet time and move to the right to avoid their blast.

About seven seconds then I decided it wasn't fun any more. I just don't like that style of game, personally. Normally I like Alt+Escape's choices, this time round it was mediocre at best. Just my opinion there, of course...

Trivun:
About seven seconds then I decided it wasn't fun any more. I just don't like that style of game, personally. Normally I like Alt+Escape's choices, this time round it was mediocre at best. Just my opinion there, of course...

I'd think the same. I played for.. mm... 5 minutes.
I mean, seriously, there must be something better. We're talking about the people who introduced us to Scarygirl and Today I Die!

Clashero:

Trivun:

I mean, seriously, there must be something better. We're talking about the people who introduced us to Scarygirl and Today I Die!

Hey man, if you know a reliable source of weekly interactive poetry, I'm all ears.

God damnit! What is this thing?

It's ridiculously dificult, that's for sure.

Now I can't stop playing...

32.4 seconds no bullet time. Seriously, this game without bullet time is amazingly fun.

Ha, I can see why this is addictive. Been playing 10 minuets now and I can still only survive 30.23 seconds at best!

Loads at 16kBps, too slow for me to bother.

Jordan Deam:

Clashero:

Trivun:

Hey man, if you know a reliable source of weekly interactive poetry, I'm all ears.

Frankly, it'd be lovely.
Too bad most flash games today are insipid no-brainers, and gems like those I mentioned pass under the radar. In fact, if it weren't for your weekly feature, I would have never heard of them.

Wooo! 48.53!

I think I see how they did it, my score was 30.50

At least, for bullet time. Not bad considering that it was made in 48 hours. After playing this game I've figured out how to achieve bullet time in all my vector games. Even though the game doesn't interest me that much, it was an educational experience.

Thank you

Heh. 35.73 before I pretty much got sick of it.

My Jedi senses fail me.

CantFaketheFunk:
Wooo! 48.53!

Damn! Need to beat that. 1min, I will break you, Grrr!!

If my eyes can handle that.

43.43 seconds! Man, this requires monk like reflexes and concentration.

0_o my eyes!

at the moment, my best time is 22.5 seconds, which is pretty shameful, but I got distracted by seeing how long I could survive without actually moving. The result: 13.75 seconds so far. Since the assortment of enemies is random each time, I think that's pretty impressive...in an odd, lazy kind of way... =)

Pretty cool, and wonderfully addictive!

19.26...I think that's basically the best I can do, especially at this time of night...morning even.

I've been playing for about a minute, and my best thus far is 21.70. Honestly, using the "bullet time" ability causes me to die almost immediately... I like this game... It... Works for me.

I did pretty good! 48 so far.

At the moment 48.60 seconds.

29.86 so far. Fun game!

Clashero:

Trivun:

See, this is a whole different discussion - Today I Die and Scarygirl were more artistic games, while this is a mindless shooter/reaction speed test. I found this fun, Today I Die mentally stimulating, and Scarygirl quite boring so I guess it's all aubjective :)

64.something on a lucky run. Commodore rank >=D. Those green things rock. Bullet time is a double edged knife in that using it causes the game flow to jerk in and then out of sync with how you're playing. It's just long enough to throw you off but not long enough to be much use. There are some nice safe spots. The back line is pretty good for dodging the exploding purple things so long as you stay a decent distance away from them.

All in all, as a quick concept game it was kinda cool but yeah, it would be nice to have artsier games.

that game is SOO addictive. best time was just under 25 seconds.

My best is 30.46 at the moment. Nice little time killer, but I doubt I will be spending a lot of time with it in the future.

TIME: 38.36
SCORE: 144750

Thanks for sharing! I love this little game. :)

This game is so fun. Thanks for the info.

40.53. Kazow!

51.16! Whoo!

24.66 baby!
jeez this game is hard...

Man, I got 47.03 my first time, and without bullet time, now I can't beat that, or even get half that.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here