Unskippable: Alone in the Dark

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Alone in the Dark

Graham and Paul take a quick look at Alone in the Dark. Don't blink - you might miss it.

Watch Video

"use both the analogue sticks to control your kidneys"

This made me chuckle =] Good episode guys.

Wow Brilliant so far.
"I have a blink button"
I love this show.

Never played this game though.

Blink to clear vision, ha. xD
So this is what i keep doing wrong in Real Life :rollseyes*

I cannot honestly believe that there is a blink button. When you don't blink, your vision doesn't just completely blur after a few seconds.

Ahaha!
This one was great.
I loved the elevator scene!
"JOHN TROVOLTA!!!"

There's a freaking blink button? Wtf? Foot pedals was funny too. I must state that some of this was gameplay and not a real cutscene though!

Great one again, though it probably would've been funnier if I could hear what the characters were saying.

"X to digest your lunch."
I want to know they come up with this stuff.

Hehehe

Briliant as always guys.

Which button handles protein synthesis?

"Who am I?"
"Dont ask us, we dont even care about you"
---------------------
Paddington, we have your maralade sandwhitchs!"
Best line ever.

It doesn't make this distinction very well, Ghostwise. It's the most cutscene-like tutorial I've ever seen in my life.

Even if you can do nothing else in places, YOU HAVE TO BLINK. BLINK. BLINK. THE HELL. It's a cutscene. We don't mind if you let us sit back and watch for a minute.

good but it seems like there running out of mockable cutscences

"Paddington"

"We have your marmalade sandwiches!"

God I miss that bear...

The Paddington reference was hilarious.

Ghostwise:
I must state that some of this was gameplay and not a real cutscene though!

Yeah well so was the darkness

Thanks a lot guys. This show always makes me laugh and I failed my driving test today so I was a bit sad but you have cured my depression.

So do you have to press the blink button through the entire game?!?! Damn i really need to get my... Thats a Fucking stupid Idea and for it you'll get kicked in the balls Department... up and running.

stefanbertramlee:

Don't worry I think there are plenty. As in: The back catalog of every J-RPG ever made.
Hilarious as always. I was scared that there might not be one this week, but no worries, since it's one of the best.

Press X to read. Good one guys, you keep getting better and better.

The worst thing - it's true. THERE IS A BLINK BUTTON. And you have to blink if you stare at one spot for too long, even after the cutscene.

Nice video.

Whoever thought 'blink' was a good idea really should of been tossed off of a rather small building.

Good as always!

Wow, on the other hand, you could be totally immune to the Weeping Angels' attack by just never pressing the button.

(You win geek points if you have any clue as to what I'm talking about.)

I still think "Alone with the Dork" is a better title for this game.

stefanbertramlee:

Have you been playing games lately? they will have a few thousand befor they start running out of some material.

ps <3 the line "I've always loved you."

A masterpiece, as ever.

Hope you guys had a nice Memorial Day Weekend

Blinking? Seriously? How could they have thought that was a good idea?

Omg, I loved the inhale and exhale joke xD

Another great job guys. Keep up the good work!

"Whoa! What happened to his head and his crotch?!" set me giggling. Great job, as always.

Wait, does this blink button last the whole damn game?! I admit that might make things feel a bit more intense, but is it really necessary?

Ghostwise:
There's a freaking blink button? Wtf? Foot pedals was funny too. I must state that some of this was gameplay and not a real cutscene though!

Never heard of interactive cutscenes?
I liked the "We cant ALL be Neo" part, and ofcourse, the different buttons do different organs.

I can't believe there was a Padington Bear reference, that was awesome. I still have one of the original stuffed bears of him.

What is it with the Blink button...? There's nothing about having to manually operate an involuntary human function that can possibly add to the immersion of a game world. It would have been much more effective if he blinked on his own at natural intervals.

Dudes, what happened last week? We missed you guys.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here