Zero Punctuation: Bionic Commando

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 NEXT

Awesome review as always, but leave Pepsi alone, it's done nothing to hurt you.

I like pepsi actually.
And I'm amazed with the new time machine thing, which allows people to watch a 4 minute video in less than one minute.
I mean, you gotta admit, that's quite amazing.

birdman_91:
hey yahtzee, answer my email plz
didn't you already review this sortof with the XBLA video?

Completly different games.

He reviewed Bionic Commando: Rearmed in that one, which is only a 2D remake of the old NES game, while this is a new game, if I'm not completly wrong.

wait so this is the 28 days later of video games... bugger! o well never gonna play it now thanks mate

COKE FTW!!!!!!

Wait, does that mean if it drank Fanta he would have liked it? 0_o

Revelo:

Cpt_Oblivious:

birdman_91:

He doesn't read these forums, sorry.

Anyway, I don't think it can top last week's but I'll take a look. Once more into the breach!

Commenting before watching means ban =P

I only did it because I saw his question when I popped onto the thread. I'm only commenting now 'cos the damn video won't load.

"I DON'T CARE ABOUT NO WIFE, BITCH!"

Also the Whores of Justice joke sent me into so much lol I was almost crying after all the jokes that followed it. Especially when he said "the fact that its a WHORE!"

That letter was also massive lol

Edit: I just read about the wife plot twist, that is seriousy fucking weird

Looking at the box alone put me off buggerycock commando, but i watched someone play it the other day and it looked so lame. I can really see what you mean about the swing speed but at least it didnt have to install on the 360 one.

i love the gym sock taste of pepsi =D sorry yahtzee

but hey, cool review :P i loved the loading screen jokes

Cpt_Oblivious:

Revelo:

Cpt_Oblivious:

birdman_91:

Anyway, I don't think it can top last week's but I'll take a look. Once more into the breach!

I only did it because I saw his question when I popped onto the thread. I'm only commenting now 'cos the damn video won't load.

Very well, I shall excuse you =P

One would think that a game being played on something with high quality hardware would not suffer from bullshit load times...

Good video yet again.

filthgrinder:
Dear god, was that letter at the end for real? What an idiot....hahaha.

You should have read the comments to the Duke Nukem Forever video. Half of them were along the same lines.
It's weird Yahtzee should mention Pepsi because I realised a few days ago I haven't had any in years.

This review seemed a bit like filler especially after the awesome one last week. By the way, you didn't say where you got your copy of DNF, I was hoping to get it myself.

My and my zero punctuation tshirt like pepsi, although I can not fault yahtzee for disliking it.
I'm from new york and the pepsi in western europe is different from eastern europe and israel and various other places I've been, so it's quite possible it does suck in austrailia.

As for windows 3.1, I can appreciate the point about technology sucking more and more as time goes on, it is so true. But windows 3.1 you can't blame. That was the last piece of good software MS wrote. The reason it crashed so much was not because it was badly written, but because everybody else treated it like an OS which it was not, so you can't expect it to survive people writing bad drivers and software for it, because it's not an OS, it's a windowing library with mouse support.

But yahtzee's right about everything else.
The loading stuff just astounds me. It's not that hard people. These game machines are astoundingly overpowered, there's no reason you should ever have to wait for anything.
It's just lousy design.

You know what's worse than pepsi? pepsi max. I couldn't finish a bottle of the stuff

and that "fans clingy dipshit" thing is wearing on me.

I also would like to know where you got a copy of Duke Nukem Forever. [/sarcasm]

Oh man, what a twist! Worst twist to a game ever, i just looked up the Bionic Commando wife twist...uhhhhh

I'd assume the person who sent the email was joking....I have to assume that.

Oh did I mention this last week? Did anybody noticed that DNF stands for duke nukem forever as well as did not finish?

...I seriously hope that mail at the end was not serious.
...REALLY?!

Okay, I chuckled at that.
The loading screen jokes were nice.
As was the Pepsi rant.

SCHADEN-FREUDE-TASTIC.

Also, I prefer Pepsi to bile, 9 times out of 10.

Nice episode :)

Loved the letter at the end.

I'm fairly certain that e-mail at the end was sent to him as a joke.

Pepsi<Coke<Mountain Dew<The contents of my refrigerator after it's been unplugged for several days<Root Beer

I was drinking a can of Pepsi at the time of watching this.

Revelo:

Not anymore. Now just a gentle suspension.

I miss when they got banned.

EDIT: Okay, I was pretty amused by this one.
Especially the letter at the end.

Oh christ what an idiot "I've been waiting years for that game" its a good idea to put all of that stupid mail to good use like that, keep it up, but please just remove that "fans are..." thing and go back to the silent advertisement for the tee shirts, its just gotten redundant.

AMCization:
Pepsi<Coke

MaDsPLoiTz:
Pepsi is horrible.

yeah_so_no:
Agreed, agreed so hard, on everything said about Pepsi.

theevilgerbil:
pepsi is the enemy... coke warlords ftw! -_-

Ghostwise:
Pepsi sucks. Tastes like dirty Coca Cola.

mikekearn:
And I agree with how much Pepsi sucks.

philzibit:
COKE FTW!!!!!!

sky14kemea:
gym sock taste of pepsi

Captain Pancake:
You know what's worse than pepsi? pepsi max. I couldn't finish a bottle of the stuff

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY COKA-COLA!

Ha.
I've never been on the escapist at 2:30am on a Thursday before.

Cpt_Oblivious:

birdman_91:

Like hell he doesn't.

Perhaps Heather Mills should have been involved?

Anyway, John Stirling, you are now the new Star Wars Kid. :)

More letters of the week from stupid people please!

To the gentlemen requesting how to get his hands on Duke Nukem Forever, there's really only one place you can find it...

GAMETRADERS ROBINA

I thought it was a bad game because its a 4 hour simplistic and under deved platformer action title that costs 60$....

If it cost 20$ I would not care it would have have been a good little time waster...

That screen should be on every game.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or