Zero Punctuation: Bionic Commando

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 NEXT

LadyZephyr:
Okay, someone break out the spoiler tags and tell us the plot twist.

Drumroll...

mehmehmeh(thats laughing with half your mouth closed)

"hookers don't wear suits of amour...expect at E3"
My quote of the week

I LOVED the lack of comment on that letter, some things in life is just to stupid to

This game had one of the worst plots I have ever read in my life.

Hahahaha, clockwork bumfuck was so unexpected it made me laugh loudly

Personally, I don't mind product placement. It has the advantage of adding to the realism of the world depicted in a game. Also, if it's not distracting or obvious I wouldn't let it get in the way of my enjoyment. But if you don't like the product, I guess that's a good a reason as any to hate it. Coke's the real master, anyway.

yes very nice review, but that placement at the end about the.. ahem "fan e-mail" was awesome. Also, for the record 'I' am that disconnected, I'm just (obviously) not quite that stupid, since my name is Greg, and I picked up on the "this is a joke" part at the end of that review.
But that's for writing to whatever the hell that guy's name was, because it made the average review on a game I don't care about into a real piece of artwork... what the hell was his name anyways?

i want a "hookers dont wears suits of armor, except for the e3" tshirt :D

And that wife plot twist IS fucking retarded. I'm gonna have nightmares about it.

I loved that game. But really, I didn't care about the corporate bullshit.

I really hope that the letter was meant to be sarcastic, if not that person has to live in a cave or something. Still, funny review as always.

Play BC on the Xbox 360, loading problem solved.

jeez i thought yahtzee was cool till he said pepsi sucks ,can't wait till his infamous review

pepsi sucks
i love coke
and when i say coke i mean the drug
ps if you thik im seris your a idiot

I'm kinda surprised that he didn't mention that he already reviewed it in XBLA Double Bill, especially since he reused the same character model from XBLA near the beginning.

The review was good as are many of them. But the letter of the week made it all worth the waiting for my crappy DSL connection to download the video (Hmm... That's ironic).

Seplling hleps.

Why all the hate against pepsi?
I like it, although I probably just set myself up to be flamed...

But anyway, about the video, not as funny as last weeks, but still hilarious.

"Hookers don't wear suits of armor, except at E3" - classic

The letter of the week was tn best part.

John Sterling, if that is indeed your real name, please leave your body to medical science when you die. You could be responsible for scientists isolating the "retard gene".

Hahaha awesome. Loved the "your mum" joke, also enlightening on the game. I didn't realise the swinging has no momentum, plus the ending letter was hilarious.

nice.

I actually liked the loading joke, the first time.

I had a gut feeling that this port of the NES classic was going to suck, at least not revive the franchise and make everyone say, OMG! BIONIC COMMANO! NO WAY!

The gameplay actually looked good in this game...DAMN U PEPSI ...COKE FTW!!!!!! Hurrah!

Irridium:
Why all the hate against pepsi?
I like it, although I probably just set myself up to be flamed...

But anyway, about the video, not as funny as last weeks, but still hilarious.

"Hookers don't wear suits of armor, except at E3" - classic

Are you John Sterling by chance???

pepsi is better than coke

Poor John Sterling.

I agree, keep the Letters of the Week coming - I'm sure you get some real treasures...

If this game's bad 'cause it drinks Pepsi then I'm really going to love it. And it comes with a free Bionic Commando figure.

FUCK YOU. Pepsi is great!

I cant believe we have got to the point when even colas have fanboys which think drinks must be mutualy exclusive.
I like coke, I like pepsi, not sure which I prefer, but dont object to the existence of either.

I also realy like how Yahtzee uses british childhood refrences, im sure alot of our American friends have probably never heard of Tony Hart or The Gallery :)

ak82:
why.... do you play... the shittest.... games....

So we may laugh at how shitty they are...no other reason.

i cant belive someone thought that game was real wat an idiot

The ending was epic, hard to believe someone actually wrote and believed it was true... Either way good review again.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here