Hands On: Resident Evil The Darkside Chronicles

Hands On: Resident Evil The Darkside Chronicles

Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles pulls off the impossible: making a rail shooter scary.

Read Full Article

Interesting hands-on, but I have had no desire to buy this game whatsoever. If I'm going to buy an on-rails shooter, it is most certainly going to be Dead Space Extraction, which looks real good.

Haters incoming in 5...4...3...2

Does look good, I might get it.

ChromeAlchemist:
Interesting hands-on, but I have had no desire to buy this game whatsoever. If I'm going to buy an on-rails shooter, it is most certainly going to be Dead Space Extraction, which looks real good.

Haters incoming in 5...4...3...2

Nah I think this time it will be preference. Also they did make dead space monsters really hard to kill since you had to shoot the limbs which is a lot harder to do than kill any zombie by shooting them in the head.

I actually look forward to both and while I'm not a fan of scary games I am a fan of rail shooters like Cabal for the NES.

I never liked rail shooters. *Shrugs*

Umbrella Chronicles was pretty good this one looks identical.

you guys are crazy! re:dsc is gonna be the best i didnt even like re5 that much! capcom your the best!

Ollie596:

Does look good, I might get it.

I think it gives off a creepier vibe with the screen always jarring,no HUD, and your main weapon looks rather weak. It might be a fun challenge.

Might give this a rent

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here