Unforgotten Realms: Episode 33: Question Mark Face?

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Episode 33: Question Mark Face?

Rob and Mike figure out what's going on, while Timmy the Evil and Professor Walrus plot their next evil scheme.

Watch Video

Hmmmm political science and mass murder nice combination

Oh and good episode!

lol on a scale from 1 to 10 =P love u realms nice work rob

NO! not with a gun!

hehe good one.

syltman:
First! Great episode Rob!

Didn't even wait until the vid was finished... Was getting first post that important?

"On a scale of 1 to 10 how much bleeding?
Like a 7
Like a 7 mom!"

Best lines of dialogue ever.

syltman:

I'm impressed on your ability to watch seven minutes of video in two minutes.

OT; the only funny bit for me was prof. Walrus recounting his choice of degrees. Trying to make a joke out of a lack of plot/the audience have to wait to see how it turns out was boring in my opinion and it seems like the ideas are running a little thin.

I liked this, the plot is starting to make a bit more sense and it's still as hillarious as ever.

messy:

syltman:

OT; the only funny bit for me was prof. Walrus recounting his choice of degrees. Trying to make a joke out of a lack of plot/the audience have to wait to see how it turns out was boring in my opinion and it seems like the ideas are running a little thin.

Naw I had only watched like 1 min off it and I skipped the intro and then I also saw that none had post so I thought I'd get the first post.

Thanks Rob, you're much better then those guys that write the plot for Lost. I mean seriously it doesn't hurt to explain something from time to time.

On a scale of one to ten ten being the lowest and one being the highest i rated that a negative 7

How?!
How do you keep up such quailty?!

HOW!.

I was expecting the Petey fight in this though.

syltman:

messy:

syltman:

Naw I had only watched like 1 min off it and I usually skipped the intro and then I also saw that none had post so I thought I'd get the first post.

Normally posting FIRST for the sake of being FIRST is looked down upon in this site.

No "Will our heroes..." this week? I loved those bits.

lol "wait i dont have a patience stat"

Once again, you have brought humor by breaking the 4th wall.

OMG! I figured out who Timmy the Evil is in the past!

Also, I bet Rob just reads these forums for ideas... I wouldn't be surprised.

Edit:

Is Timmy the Evil based off of Dark Knight Cecil from FF4?

"you would have to be a complete moron not to have figured that out by now."
Epic hilariousness

I seen the "well i dont have time for that now" coming once he paused and still lmao

keep up the good work Rob

omg u took this timmy the evil and walrus conversation toooo far^^

I love Prof Walrus' evil laugh. Seemed a bit different from the older laughs though. And I thought Rob would say "Mom, Timmy's being a dick", but bleeding is so much funnier

BLEED TIMMY BLEED! Mua-ha-ha-ha.

Seemed like a filler episode to me. I'm not really a big fan of Timmy the Evil though. A few laughs and it was nice to have more of a focus on Mike and Rob. I guess I'm just an impatient bastard.

wait they are in the past? jk

Hahaha, oh, fourth-wall humor, how I've missed you!

Really enjoyed that episode, "Do you reaaallly want to know?"

"Wait, I don't have a patience stat." Saw it coming, but I still laughed.

is it me or are they filling episodes with hours of dialog and not getting on with the actual game again?

Ok, now that we now they're in the past, there's only two things to do with P.Tey,

Either
a) That is P.Tey before he died
or
b) That's P.Tey mother, grandmother, great grandmother, etc.

awesome episode like allways rob :)

and bleed timmy! bleed for having such a fake ingame voice!

IF there back in time like timmy was saying, then that means you could bring back ROMIN the RANK 11 PALADIN/DON!!

also therefore thats not petey in the last episode, maybe his grandfarther/mother

henben:
is it me or are they filling episodes with hours of dialog and not getting on with the actual game again?

It's just you.

This episode seemed to be a looooooong dig at all the fans who havent stopped whining. And I respect that. ^^ Also glad that it has been recognised that they're in the past.

I agree with the previous post, that the story seems to be gradually making more sense and seems like it could have a great story arch in the end.

Brilliant episode. Keep it up Rob.

"question mark face?" lmfao

Timmy creeps me out sometimes :(

"On a scale from 1 to 10 how much blood?"
"How much Tim?"
Like a 7.
"Like a 7 mom!"
Best line ever!

I'm also not a fan from Timmy the evil, ussualy i skip these episodes with Timmy the evil nice episode,but im a bit dissapointed since i was expecting something much better. :)

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here