Unforgotten Realms: Episode 33: Question Mark Face?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Heh...Bringing back the funny, one season 3 episode at a time.

Great job!

A+++++++++++! WILL BUY AGAIN!

VitusPrime:
IF there back in time like timmy was saying, then that means you could bring back ROMIN the RANK 11 PALADIN/DON!!

But if they're in the past, wouldn't he be like a Crime Solving Rank 7 Paladin?

Just effin' hilarious episode. Also opens a lot of possibilities for the storyline as well; if they are, in fact, back in time, then who knows what they could change by merely being there. Butterfly Effect, here we come.

lol Prof. Walrus is one of my favourite sub-plot characters in this

this is recalling another episode 'Timmy the Evil? But u are the only person in ths game that hasnt commited murder...'

LOLLUMS

VitusPrime:
IF there back in time like timmy was saying, then that means you could bring back ROMIN the RANK 11 PALADIN/DON!!

also therefore thats not petey in the last episode, maybe his grandfarther/mother

last episode said the rat was female make a mistake again and ill pimp hand you! (edit inserted correct quote)

Bediz:

VitusPrime:

But if they're in the past, wouldn't he be like a Crime Solving Rank 7 Paladin?

its in the time of schoompy's grandparents, Roamin would be a twich in his daddy's nut sack!!

and good episode xD

I wonder if they'll bring back zero as they've gone back in time

Political science and mass murder damn thats what i should have done!

Of course they went back in time what other possible explanation is there?
Very funny episode probably the funnest of season three do far.

wait....is the dragon warriors sons are immortal... well i'm not sure how to explain this

if it were actually schmoopy and nailo then maybe

Wow.

Timmy the Evil has now become my favorite character, if only because he plans to do what every villain in fiction should be doing and a) preparing a back-up plan and b) that plan is to kill them in their sleep... with a gun! Smart Villains!

I have to ask, though, since I'm really curious, is it easier to animate Schmoopy talking with his beard or without it?

lame

Hilarity incarnate XD

Just like last season... first few are a little slow and then THWACK humor in the face XD

Professor Walrus is awesome.

"Oh, my god, Timmy. THAT...IS..SO...EEEEEEVIIIIIILLLLLL."

I was almost expecting something like this to happen:

Professor Walrus: I get it now! They're in the past!
Timmy the Evil: No you imbicile. Isn't it obvious, they're in Kenya!
Professor Walrus:...
Timmy the Evil: Yeah, they're in the past. IN KENYA!

Also I really like Timmy the Evil's new voice. Thanks for keeping Thursday the best day of the week!

Just to make a prediction I think its later going to turn out that Douglas is a young Timmy the Evil. I usually don't like Timmy the Evil Episodes but this one wasn't bad. Good work rob.

search for timmy the evil inside an air duct... pookie! love prof. walrus he's my wallpaper! OMG they were in the past??? QUESTION MARK FACE??? lol but seriously you had to be retarded not 2 figure that out. his grandfather will kill schmoopy or schmoopy will kill his grandfather and seace to exist. mr. walrus:timmy... that's so eeeevil but what if it doesn't work? timmy: timmy da eeevil:than we'll just kill him in his sleep.. with a gun! mr. walrus: hahahahahahahaha! timmy da eeeeeeeevil: hahahahahahahahaahahahahaha! timmy: hehahahahahahhahahaha! rob: mike can u hand me that ski? lol. mooooooom timmy's bleeding. XD ROFLMAO

Just curious, but why do Rob and Mike put up with Timmy's crap anyway? I mean they obviously know that he is messing with their game, why not just ignore what he tries to add to the game?

Yeah ok sure, it's part of the plot, but it's not like they have to do what he's adding to the game. I mean who's the DM, Mike or Timmy?

At least Rob got to hurt him.

Cheers for explaining that :P can't wait for next week :)

"Mom, Timmy's bleeding"
That line saved the episode. BTW, I bet that Douglas Winechester is actually Timmy the Evil

Long time fan, first time poster.

First off, awesome job Rob. Still making fun of the fans who want some sense in a story where everything is made up, what's the logic? (sad thing is, I'm one of those fans on occasion...)

Other then that...

"...majored in Political Science and Mass Murder..."

NO! that's sooooo evil. Political Science is THE most evil class, I hate it so much.

"...you're still writing the backstory for your character, aren't you?"

funny, doesn't sound like anyone I know... (frantically creates backstory during game)

EDIT: "How badly are you bleeding Timmy?"

lol..

Ickabod:
Just curious, but why do Rob and Mike put up with Timmy's crap anyway? I mean they obviously know that he is messing with their game, why not just ignore what he tries to add to the game?

Yeah ok sure, it's part of the plot, but it's not like they have to do what he's adding to the game. I mean who's the DM, Mike or Timmy?

it looks to me like it is slowly moving to Timmy because Timmy's ideas are more fun, if slightly psychotic

plus with mike being one of the players timmy changing it makes it so that even he isnt sure what to expect

Ha. Awesome episode. As everyone has said before "About a 7 mum!"

And Timmy is a little bit crazy. But you gotta love him for it.

good job the filler episodes are pretty good...so...i wonder if shmoopy's new side kick is him from the past...that'd be kool i think, give it another story line, when working with time travel its always confising...and i love things that are confusing =)

VitusPrime:

No, Roamin will become a death knight like all fallen paladins. (Personnal theory).

Rob: "Mom!"

Mom:"yes poopikins"

Rob:" Timmys bleeding!"

Mom:"On a scale from 1 to 10 how much blood?"

Rob: "How bout it Tim?"

Timmy:"about a 7"

Rob:"About a 7 Mom!!"

My God timmy! Thats Soooooooo eeeeevil and extremley complicated lol

I'm realy lovin this, Been with ya since the beggining! Also, bring back the girl from the Cristmas special, she was brill!

IN THE PAST?

Can somebody say futurama? Lol. I'm sure nothing like that will happen XD.

Anyway good work as always

VitusPrime:

also therefore thats not petey in the last episode, maybe his grandfarther/mother

Oh my god, your spelling and grammar literally causes me physical pain.

Ickabod:

Well Sadly there's only so much damage Rob can do to timmy before someone calls child protective services I have another question though when this series started they were in Mikes basement so Rob goes to visit his friend I egt that but why is robs mother and brother hanging around and why would robs mother be making timmy either pack or unpack the dishwasher (cant remember so many episodes ago) in mikews home?
Just something I was curious about

I wish it took place at least a little bit in game, but it was a good episode regardless. Nice bit of backstory as to what happened to the heroes, anyway.

Great job! Felt a little dragged out though, especially that about Timmy The Evil's backstory.

It's getting really complicated now, but a funny episode never the less. I hope they all get their original bodies back.

Lol ty soooo much for finally explaining that they're in the past! I've been predicting this since "Douglas" said he never heard of awesometown thank you sooo much!!!

Ocelano:
I have another question though when this series started they were in Mikes basement so Rob goes to visit his friend I egt that but why is robs mother and brother hanging around and why would robs mother be making timmy either pack or unpack the dishwasher (cant remember so many episodes ago) in mikews home?
Just something I was curious about

Indeed, I have wondered about this as well...

Maybe Mike is lodging there?

Insane Guy of DOOM:
I was almost expecting something like this to happen:

Professor Walrus: I get it now! They're in the past!
Timmy the Evil: No you imbicile. Isn't it obvious, they're in Kenya!
Professor Walrus:...
Timmy the Evil: Yeah, they're in the past. IN KENYA!

That... Is GENIUS! I laughed harder at this than I did at the episode :P

I laughed pretty hard at the episode, too.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here