Unskippable: 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

50 Cent: Blood on the Sand

50 Cent takes Graham and Paul on a magic carpet ride to find an ancient bedazzled skull.

Watch Video

I am watching it. Just had to be first to post this joke.

The guy says "Mr. Fifty"...
I thought Fifty Cent's real name was Arthur Dollar.

Edit: Ok, I watched it. Nice one.

Daaaaymn, that's some ice!
Lloyd, some respect, that's priceless ^^ I love these guys, though most of the loadingreadyrun features are funnier.
This had to be done though, ever so often, any gamer finds him/herself doing what they do, just to themselves out of boredom

Is it just me, or is unskippable doing all of the games that Yahtzee has reviewed?

I am not complaining because lightning has struck twice EVERY time thus far, but I am curious.

Awesome choice! I thought you guys would do this!

"You were just told not to trust anyone, 50 when will you learn?"

Ask for fluffykins, thats my street name.

Hilarious.

Ohhhh, man, the snarky line at the end, with the "Fiddy doesn't play by the rules." I was dying laughing at that for some reason.

God, if the rest of the game is anything like that cutscene, 50 Cent is a total w@nker! Gimmee all yo shit dawg for ai blast yo! hurr hurr fiddy make da boomstick go boom hurr hurr...

Good job as always though guys!

no one knows that ancient antiquites can withstand the force of a million megaton bombs

Funny. Though I wish this episode never could happen because 50 Cent never made the game which was a sequal to a game that also never was made. The world would have been better off. Would also be better off if he learned to speak an actual language and was not a rapper.

"These are all things I cannot get you." I lol'd.

Good episode, but this game has such a stupid ass concept. 50 would get his ass blown off in seconds by people who are actually fucking trained in combat. The streets of New York or any city in America are nothing compared to life in any middle eastern country.

"Damn, that's some ice!"

"Lloyd, some respect." Just awesome. The absurdity of the the game itself to some good jokes.

dietpeachsnapple:
Is it just me, or is unskippable doing all of the games that Yahtzee has reviewed?

I am not complaining because lightning has struck twice EVERY time thus far, but I am curious.

They both put out weekly videos concerning video games, I think crossover is inevitable.

I am going to never play this game, this is like a joke. I can't take this seriously.

the video games actual cut scene was more of a joke then the unskippable teams comments.

love this series.

I really liked this one, keep it up guys.

...and guess what? That guy does betray him...

It's actually quite a fun game to play, except for the music and every boss battle involvinga helicopter...

This has something to do with Gin, Juice & Videogames? I'm so glad I didn't play this game :)

Slycne:
They both put out weekly videos concerning video games, I think crossover is inevitable.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lists_of_video_games Wikipedia's list of videogame lists says crossover could potentially be VERY unlikely. ;) But nonetheless I'm not complaining, both series are a refreshing break from a tedious week.

I love the Scooby Doo bits, great work as usual guys!

Fifty wasn't shot 9 times...he was in fact shot AT 9 times and only two of the bullets hit. I for one am more interested in playing this game. I still have more games to catch up with but soon I'll play this one.

Watching that opening scene painfully reminded me how much rappers are just lowly tools. Thank you Unskippable crew for making that cut scene watchable XD

I think we have a new contender for most unlikable lead in a video game.

Also good work with the cutscene mother fuckers!

Why does this guy even have the skull to begin with?
Yet alone, keep it at the office?
If I had a priceless artifact I would keep it at home!

Fun as usual, great job guys.

"I mean, I don't usually associate with... you... how... see, this is why I don't deal with Americans."

Fantastic, as always :D

This was a riot. Really loved this one. Great job guys!

"Last Show of the Tour"
"Also the first show of the tour".

I love that sentence.

Why does he chase the woman when she has the skull but not shoot her? >:(

He was just shooting at her a second ago too.

Great video by the way. Humour was great as always.

There are so many reasons to dislike Mr. Curtis Jackson, it's so hard to pick just one:
Being a liar, a jerk, a womanizer, a maker of bad games... but as someone who works with A/V equipment, I dislike him because he drops the microphone. Seriously, those things are expensive and break easy.

BREAST PHYSICS!

As for 50 Cent, To quote Simon Amstel: "A cliche ridden tit."

"Here we have real gangsters, not like you and your pretty hollywood pretty boy gangsters."
I see where Yahtzee gets "covertly taking the piss" from.

Seriously, why did he have to star himself in that game, why couldnt he have had some black homies in it, and it would have been plausible?

The fact that he portrays himself as some SAS trained guy with awesome aiming and acrobatic ability, who can take out trained military forces in a 1:20 ratio of people is just painful.

And to think this guy wants to go into making games, the script was DIRE in just this one cut scene, man that guy is such a wanker.

MrPop:
Why does he chase the woman when she has the skull but not shoot her? >:(

He was just shooting at her a second ago too.

That's what I was wondering too. He just chases after her and doesn't shoot her. Goodness, Fiddy, if you want to be a *real* rapper, then shoot anyone you meet, especially chicks that steal your priceless bejeweled skull that you want for no other reason than to have it.

The game makers needed that lapse in sense to get the story moving obviously.

Ow, ow, ow my brain. I'm glad I didn't play this game.
Nice video guys.

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or