Unskippable: 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Oh god the stupidity. No not you guys your great the game is stupid.

I loved the line 'But...' just as the camera showed that girl's ass :D

"A fence!? EEEHHHHHHH" Funny.

"Fifty, you were JUST TOLD not to trust anybody. When will you learn?"

Another great video, guys.

Nice attempt at a vocalisation of the X-files theme xD
Good ep.

Someone used to call me Fluffykins, so I just started laughing at that. Good video. He does sound like he just bit his tongue!

srry but this has nothing to do with the video ill get to that after this RAP Sucks.
the video was funny

So he's gonna trust a stranger, after another guy said not to trust anybody. The game can only go downhill from here.

I'm not sure how good he is at rap, since I don't follow rap, but he should stick to rap. Granted everyone has a fantasy, and he could probably afford to have this game made just to live out his fantasy, but did he have to share it? Oh wait, so G&P could put in their 2 cents. HAH! Okay that was sad. Good vid guys

Best one so far! Loved this one! Hell yeah! <3

His skull is up his ass = Priceless.

I haven't played the game on principle (I hate the whole 'gangsta rap thang') and I glad I didn't. One thing that really irritates me is when games practice shite English on purpose. No-one should ever complain when they hear children speaking like morons when this short of thing is jammed down their throats.

Operations:
I think we have a new contender for most unlikable lead in a video game.

Also good work with the cutscene mother fuckers!

I'm curious as to who else is on the list?

Also, the video was very funny, just to stay a bit on a topic.

That was awesome. Keep it up.

...and I thought Yahtzee was exaggerating when he said it was Fiddy's masturbation fantasy. Couldn't be more true.

This was a good one. Not quite as good as some of the JRPG ones, but it still got me laughing.

All MacGuffins should have a camera installed. Sure, it might not stop them from being stolen, but at least you'd know where they were..until the camera is discovered.

The game was actually pretty fun, shame 50 Cent had to attempt to have a story...and that his music was in the game. Otherwise, I'd have actually finished it.

"That bitch got my skull !"
"No, your skull is..."

hahah most awsome part, I love this series. I think this is the best one yet.

teh_gunslinger:

Operations:

I'm thinking that girl from X-Blades would be on the list.

And this is why I don't follow rap at all. Stick with rap so I don't have to see you, 50.

This has got to be the stupidest premise in any game ever...

Including JRPGs, that Japanese game about the woman that controls her own hair as a lethal weapon, Tomb Raiders, X-Blades, and even your most sub-par of "SPACE MARINE HYPER MASCULINE MOTHERFUCKERY!" games.

Please be Chocolate!

I knew this was gonna be special. Thanks guys!

Well the writing is so atrocious in that game that it was ripe for the piss-taking.

funny, but like the other ones, but great guys

LOl at this video
in the last one they had Slim Shady,Tony,Lloyd Banks and others from G-unit I think they also had Dr.Dre

New York and LA gangsters are chumps compare to 3rd world gangsters in middle east,latin America and South/far east Asian

I also got the half-life 2 joke "don't drink the water"

Wow, even 50 Cent portrays himself as a douche bag in his own game. Made for a funny episode though.

If that IS how Fiddy does his MUTHAFUCKIN business, how in the MUTHAFUCKIN hell is he still in business in the first MUTHAFUCKIN place?

Also, never take anyone who uses MUTHAFUCKA like a gramatical obligation seriously...

...MUTHAFUCKA!

"Priceless!"
"We'll see what eBay has to say about that"

Excellent!

Also,

"Wouldn't kidnapping 50 cent be more profitable?"
"Who'd pay money for 50 cent?"

ahhh Grahams voice just gets me every time, impeccable delivery xD

raolsether:

teh_gunslinger:

Operations:

I'm thinking that girl from X-Blades would be on the list.

And this is why I don't follow rap at all. Stick with rap so I don't have to see you, 50.

HA! True! I had forgotten her. Good call mate.

Poor Fitty. All he wanted was his ten million dollars and a Baconator.

(insert deity here) only knows why anyone would offer ten million dollars for a 50 Cent tour, but anyway....

I now demand that a MacGuffincam be a standard feature in all games.

Let me give you one piece of advice... Fight The Future.

Why do people like 50 Cent again? This little clip just made me hate him more.

Bored with a Bedazzler, that's a hot one...

Wow. Mr Fifty makes even more of a fool of himself in this game. The shotgun is supposed to say "Badass" but it gives me the message "Compensating".

That game needs a bit of colour and light, methinks. But at least you guys hum the X-Files theme very vividly.

Loved the Princess Bride reference. Great job once again guys.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here