Unforgotten Realms: Episode 34: YOU HEARTLESS FIENDS!!!

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Episode 34: YOU HEARTLESS FIENDS!!!

Schmoopy and Douglas make their way to the nearby town of Reldawin, and see a familiar face.

Watch Video

megatron2.0:
sweet video! 3 post ftw.

You can't have watched it, its 7 minutes long.

you can skip intro and outro and booring stuff to make it shorter but youre right

Awesomesauce. :3

Ahhh...alternative universes...don't you just love 'em?

carnkhan4:

No no silly they went back in time to!!!

also i didnt watch it to the end just wanted to post (plz dont ban me)

OMG Jacques is bacques!

Alas the plot thickens! Bollocks dropped by biscuit >.< Was it me or did that washroom sign have a willy?

Ooh. Jacques before he became an Axe. Cool.

The third series is going to be good I can tell.

Am i the only one who thinks that the name of the town comes from Reidawin in Mount & Blade?

Since every1 is saying things to prove they saw it i might as well

Kill them while they sleep. . . . with a gun :P

Did Ronald, I mean Douglas, grow taller all of a sudden?

wolfy098:

carnkhan4:

...but why then is Timmy-the-evil good and Roamin' the crime-solving paladin Douglas the quest-giver and Petey a gladiatorial champion!...oh and I think Jacque is a guy, but I wasn't really playing attention...

awsome episod!!!!!!!

carnkhan4:

wolfy098:

carnkhan4:

...but why then is Timmy-the-evil good and Roamin' the crime-solving paladin Douglas the quest-giver and Petey a gladiatorial champion!...oh and I think Jacque is a guy, but I wasn't really playing attention...

This is B4 TTE became bad
Dougla the paladins a spy pretending to be someone
Petey obviously was once a champion but left and de-leveled

carnkhan4:

wolfy098:

carnkhan4:

Did you not watch the last episode at all? Timmy said it was pretty much obvious they went back in time. Could Raldawin (sp) be Kaddoral in the past, mainly because of Paul. And I guess Jacque is a spy for Maelstrom and then was turned into an axe. And maybe Schmoopy renamed Douglas the quest giver to Roamin who would then go on to become a crime solving Paladin but forget Schmoopy's name.

hopeneverdies:

carnkhan4:

wolfy098:

carnkhan4:

Did you not watch the last episode at all? Timmy said it was pretty much obvious they went back in time. Could Raldawin (sp) be Kaddoral in the past, mainly because of Paul. And I guess Jacque is a spy for Maelstrom and then was turned into an axe. And maybe Schmoopy renamed Douglas the quest giver to Roamin who would then go on to become a crime solving Paladin but forget Schmoopy's name.

it works because Roamin/Douglas is an idiot

Hehehe, lovin' the suspicious bathroom sign.

the new episode/season has yet to impress me, i a writer myself i find it lacking something

Yeah, it's so surprising how so many monsters don't have hearts, or brains...

JAQUES :O

lukey94:

hopeneverdies:

carnkhan4:

wolfy098:

carnkhan4:

it works because Roamin/Douglas is an idiot

That's not Roamin/Douglas. That was human Jaque in disguise. Young Roamin still hasn't been introduced.

Loved the bit about the wolf hearts. I've never understood why vital body parts don't drop more often.

Whoa, evil jaque before he was an axe working for Kobolds!
"Kill them in their sleep...with a gun!" "Kobold!" Such a good line. Those little guys rock!

wolfy098:

carnkhan4:

wolfy098:

carnkhan4:

This is B4 TTE became bad
Dougla the paladins a spy pretending to be someone
Petey obviously was once a champion but left and de-leveled

Serves me right for trying to do other things while watching this and the last episode. From now on Unforgotten Realms gets my full attention.

"Kobold!", those mini ones are awsome

First we got a big buff steroid ridden Maelstrom, now we got a little baby one.......... YAY! (good episode)

I know I've heard of Reldawin. What's it from?

HAHA WOW reference. I never get why vitals drop rarely.

1. Half the wolves dont drop hearts because they are just optical illusions...
2. Jaque/Roamin/Douglas quest reward was 87.50 gold or 3 pats on the head.

VitusPrime:
"Kobold!", those mini ones are awsome

I believe that they are called "groundbolds"

OH MAH GAWD IT'S MAELSTROM BEFORE THE SEXY EYE PATCH.

Nice episode, the plot seems to be coming along... Well, not nicely. Don't get me wrong, the story seems good, it's just a bit... Uh... Nevermind, I'm confused.

"But... You look just like him, only... Uglier."

Finally a episode that is good and makes sense. Was great, going back to roleplaying parody, keep up the good work.

Groundbolds were awsome. This season is already better then the last one.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here