Unforgotten Realms: Episode 34: YOU HEARTLESS FIENDS!!!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Jacque was a man? Huh...

Whats also weird is I killed some wolves on Sacred 2 just before I watched, why do they need to be killed?

HealzIzAwesome:
awsome episod!!!!!!!

Thats awesome episode......

delete i screwed up again

don't u mean douglas 3???

stormcaller:
Wait...wait... I'm getting a FAN-SPECULATION!

The dark misty kobold is the Dragon-warrior in kobold form, they have the same skin colour.

Douglas 2 is Timmy the Evil, we all knew that one and Rob's gonna change it and then laugh at us.

The new french guy is Jacque, actually wait I thought Jacques was in Sorceror/Wizard U with Roamin and the warlock? (I've probably forgotten)

don't u mean that douglas 3 is timmy the evil???

Finally an episode worth watching again!

Loved every second of it.

Hey Schmoopy!
This episode is awesome as always.
Since I haven't seen like the last 3(?) episodes this one was quiet good.
Greetings from Germany
...and by the way 76th ;)

i soooooo called it in the last two episodes i said we were gonna see the point where jacque was enchanted ^.^

Oh crud, now timmy's gonna complain that his idea was taken!!!!

Also... GROUNDBOLD!!

the title scene is alot better when your blind... and on a kinda unrelated note with a gun

Okay I think I may almost see where he is going with this
yes they have gone back in time but I think I know how they return to the present does anyone remember the 3 statues in the episode 18 Does anybody else think that they are goin to get that stone dream spell cast on them once the have severely screwed up douglas/timmy? Does the fact the the groundbolg or whatever is going to kill them in their sleep with a gun mean that timmy has given up on the grandfather paradox I hope not I so want schmoopy to become his own grandfather futurama style if you think that is below rob please remember his escape from the spiderbear.
rekon douglas/timmy will probably get shot and and either dosed back to life repeatedly from now on or severely overdosed in one sitting with immortality potions. Cant wait to see what happens

so if thier back in time that means that they still have the bodies of james witch mean they will steal it and then give it to them later who will give it back to them and ow my head hurts

Bediz:
"Mister Strap." ...Jacques Strap. It's one of those jokes where you hate yourself for laughing, but you laugh nonetheless.

Great episode.

holy shit, just got that

Kickass.

ZOMG Kobold with a gun! CUTE! lol

I have to say that this was a return to the old joking. It was very awesome!

stormcaller:

The dark misty kobold is the Dragon-warrior in kobold form, they have the same skin colour.

Douglas 2 is Timmy the Evil, we all knew that one and Rob's gonna change it and then laugh at us.

The new french guy is Jacque, actually wait I thought Jacques was in Sorceror/Wizard U with Roamin and the warlock? (I've probably forgotten)

That was schmoopy

stormcaller:

That's not just idle fact, that's cold hard speculation.

OMG JACQUES!

And young Maelstrom!

And a Groundbold!

YAY!!!!! Sense making time! Hooray for plot!

Douglas is the new Legolas. Duh.

I'm liking where the season is going. Unpredictably random is what it's all about. /awesomeface

I love that I have absolutley no idea what will happen from one episode to the next. The mystery is part of the excitement/ appeal for me

Wait, Roamin's real name is Shoobert, not Douglas! Doesn't anybody remember his first episode?

For fuck's sake, Rob! Have you not decided what's going to happen this season, or is it just THAT fucking hard for you to make jokes and progress the story at the same time?! I'm giving up UR and watching Zero Punctuation exclusively from now on.

waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait wait wait...wait

wait.
i think i know whats going on. so douglas III is obviously timmy the evil and schmoopy does something to anger him...a lot. :P
jaques can change his appearance, but i think eventually he angers madam powerful enchantress of this town (just speculation) and she permanently turns him into an axe.
young maelstrom is obvious except...why isnt he rhyming?!?!
petey is pretty obvious at this point.

i think this is the best episode so far this season! keep up the good work Rob.

p.s. groundbolds ftw

Maelstrom's fake eye is obviously a NATER GEM that was implanted in his head

Love the hitting on WoW "How can wolves be running around without vital organs", priceless.
And of course "Kill them in their sleep..... with a gun"

I thought kobols could only use edged weapons?

I WANT A MINI KOBOLD AS A PET! So awesome how much for the little weasel like thing a majiger?

Arbitrary Cidin:
For fuck's sake, Rob! Have you not decided what's going to happen this season, or is it just THAT fucking hard for you to make jokes and progress the story at the same time?! I'm giving up UR and watching Zero Punctuation exclusively from now on.

A lot of people enjoyed this episode. The majority anyway. If this show isn't your cup of tea then that's just not really my problem.

Later.

Jacque FTW!!!

Well Done,

I'd love to sneak into your room and take a sneak peek at your storyboards for this season.

Awesome-sauce.

I'm going to watch this episode again.

Keep up the Good Work x

"Kill them in their sleep."
"Koboldddd!"
"With a gun."
*Waves gun around*"Koboldddd!"

Hooray! A good episode. He is finally bringing back some good jokes. I hope he keeps this up, and more. Not a clusterfuck-plot-and-still-funny.

And every flaw is overruled by the KOBOLD WITH A GUN.

SirSchmoopy:

Arbitrary Cidin:

A lot of people enjoyed this episode. The majority anyway. If this show isn't your cup of tea then that's just not really my problem.

Later.

You tell him rob :P

Youve really come a long way since jimmy ima charging mah fireball.

Congratulations ^^

Stabby Joe:
Jacque was a man? Huh...

Whats also weird is I killed some wolves on Sacred 2 just before I watched, why do they need to be killed?

You're right indeed. Wolves only attack humans if they're in a pack and if it's a hard winter. When a wolf an a human meet 1v1 in a forest the wolf will run away because of the the human beeing to big.

Aww love this show nice work again man

Also 'But mon ami, I do not know any le spells' is my favourite line in the show so woop woop that Jaques is back-- or before.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here