Unforgotten Realms: Episode 34: YOU HEARTLESS FIENDS!!!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

that kobold doggy was freaking adorable.

Roland! Jacques! Kobold! It looks like this season has a *gasp* plot! This must be one of the best episodes :D

thevegetarianzombie:

It looks like a (dire) weasel, often seen frequenting with kobolds. Kobold.

URfan:

HealzIzAwesome:
awsome episod!!!!!!!

Thats awesome episode......

That's: That's, "awesome episode"

That aside; I'm loving this new season, hopefully as much as Rob's loving his new home? I'm glad other people have as poor a drop rate of wolf hearts as I did.

Are we ever going to see an episode with Rob going outside? Surely he must be developing ricketts by now...

Are you sure they didn't run away very quickly.

you should really do "last time on unforgotten realms..." again. And you need to do the "will our heroes..." i miss those =(

hopeneverdies:

carnkhan4:

wolfy098:

carnkhan4:
Ahhh...alternative universes...don't you just love 'em?

No no silly they went back in time to!!!

...but why then is Timmy-the-evil good and Roamin' the crime-solving paladin Douglas the quest-giver and Petey a gladiatorial champion!...oh and I think Jacque is a guy, but I wasn't really playing attention...

Did you not watch the last episode at all? Timmy said it was pretty much obvious they went back in time. Could Raldawin (sp) be Kaddoral in the past, mainly because of Paul. And I guess Jacque is a spy for Maelstrom and then was turned into an axe. And maybe Schmoopy renamed Douglas the quest giver to Roamin who would then go on to become a crime solving Paladin but forget Schmoopy's name.

Douglas/Roamin is not real. The frenchie that looks like Jaque just made himself look like an ugly version of Roamin. Dude.

Sheepzor:
Alas the plot thickens! Bollocks dropped by biscuit >.< Was it me or did that washroom sign have a willy?

Yep, it did indeed.

Ugh is anyone else kind of lost by the plot? And what the hell, why is Jaqcues human? >_< My brain hurts

Triple G:

Douglas/Roamin is not real. The frenchie that looks like Jaque just made himself look like an ugly version of Roamin. Dude.

Yeah, I realized that after I posted, but you know he's going to call "Douglas" Roamin anyway because he doesn't know that. And I'm pretty sure I'd seen ugly Roamin before.

Sort of off topic, but what about the guy at the arena from the first season intro?

hopeneverdies:

Triple G:

Yeah, I realized that after I posted, but you know he's going to call "Douglas" Roamin anyway because he doesn't know that. And I'm pretty sure I'd seen ugly Roamin before.

Sort of off topic, but what about the guy at the arena from the first season intro?

Where did you see ugly Roamin?

I think the guy from the first season intro is just some guy that Eluamous BadLastNamo(Sorry for the lame quote here) wants to "help" a lot xDD

Edited lines are bold.

Triple G:

hopeneverdies:

Triple G:

I think the guy from the first season intro is just some guy that Eluamous BadLastNamo(Sorry for the lame quote here) wants to "help" a lot xDD

Edited lines are bold.

I really don't know.

Ashbax:

SirSchmoopy:

Arbitrary Cidin:
For fuck's sake, Rob! Have you not decided what's going to happen this season, or is it just THAT fucking hard for you to make jokes and progress the story at the same time?! I'm giving up UR and watching Zero Punctuation exclusively from now on.

A lot of people enjoyed this episode. The majority anyway. If this show isn't your cup of tea then that's just not really my problem.

Later.

You tell him rob :P

Youve really come a long way since jimmy ima charging mah fireball.

Congratulations ^^

The Jimmy story is still a classic. A lot of the old videos are just fantastic. Rob you should see if Escapist would give you some extra coin for the rights to those. Sure they're a little dated on content now (Burning Crusade) but still very very entertaining.

Best episode since Shaquille O'Heal!
I was almost losing faith in the series but this definitely brought it back.
Keep up the great work Rob.

Oh, i get it! Jacque Strap!

kopakadude08:
you should really do "last time on unforgotten realms..." again. And you need to do the "will our heroes..." i miss those =(

I just wanna see the "The following episode" gag again =( that was hilarious

Decent but TISSB.

Roamins real name is Shoebert anyways...

SirSchmoopy:

Arbitrary Cidin:
For fuck's sake, Rob! Have you not decided what's going to happen this season, or is it just THAT fucking hard for you to make jokes and progress the story at the same time?! I'm giving up UR and watching Zero Punctuation exclusively from now on.

A lot of people enjoyed this episode. The majority anyway. If this show isn't your cup of tea then that's just not really my problem.

Later.

why are people still complaining of the show just watch it or stop watching.
in my opinion this is the best show ever.

PS: "kill them in there sleep... with a gun" new UR epic sentence

i just realizedthe big not a cliffhanger ?er said "back to the past" well they are back to teh past no cliff hanger my ass

Love the skit about the wolf hearts. How do all those other wolves survive without vital organs? :O

When douglas said "Wait. You lost your friends? As in... they have gone missing?" I so thought he was gonna comment like douglas3 did "Are you sure you lost your friends and that they didn't, you know, just run away really fast from you?"

alexgher:
so if thier back in time that means that they still have the bodies of james witch mean they will steal it and then give it to them later who will give it back to them and ow my head hurts

/facepalm

just /facepalm

Triple G:

Stabby Joe:
Jacque was a man? Huh...

Whats also weird is I killed some wolves on Sacred 2 just before I watched, why do they need to be killed?

You're right indeed. Wolves only attack humans if they're in a pack and if it's a hard winter. When a wolf an a human meet 1v1 in a forest the wolf will run away because of the the human beeing to big.

Well all I know is its a cliche set up for fantasy WRPGs.

woem:

thevegetarianzombie:

It looks like a (dire) weasel, often seen frequenting with kobolds. Kobold.

Well, I thought it looked like a zigzagoon, but it's called a groundbold.

Weeeeeeell, lets hope the first dog less, I mean... the second dog less... wait... Thetwelveyearsoldandahalf moron get REALLY shot during his sleep because I really dislike this totaly useless character! >:(

Ah yeah, and great episode pal. :)

I can't see UR ever coming close to those magic first half dozen or so episodes at the start of the first season, but this looks to be getting better.

It's too damn slow though! I had this issue with season 2 where it took 2/3 episodes for anything to really happen.

Triple G:

hopeneverdies:

Triple G:

Edited lines are bold.

Douglas/Jauque is Romain from blackjack scenein shaquille O'heal with a different hair color

not that it matters its just a character design... he reused old character designs to make the episode longer AND add to the plot?? no no that cant be it...

and it was Eluamous horriblelastnameo

"Kill them in their sleep...with a gun."
Great episode. I want to see what happends with Petey (or his mom) in the next episode.

Why wasn't there flashing "FAN SERVICE" text when Jacque came on? Groundbolds :3

We would like a room for the night, good sir.

Okey...How many rooms?

Uuuum...Just...just one.

Er...You want me to give the keys to just one room to two big burly men & a 12 year old boy?

Hey! I'm 12 & 1/2!

Stop being a dick & just give us the keys, Paul.

Silicone Knight:
Maelstrom's fake eye is obviously a NATER GEM that was implanted in his head

i thought his eye was red because he was half ogre
i dont see why everyone thinks that is Maelstrom, he isnt even the right color (or do kobolds change colors as they dont age?)

Wicked episode guys, really didn't disappoint. GO JACQUES!

I gotta say, this is waay better than any RPG I've ever played!

Jacque is a bad guy, and he's shape-shifter.

That was good, I could see where the quest was going soon as he asked for one.
The ridiculous nature of drops has been a MMORPG staple for so long now :)

Also Dean Martin will never sound the same again.
When the moon hits your eye
Like a big-a pizza pie
That's Kobold!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook