Unforgotten Realms: Episode 34: YOU HEARTLESS FIENDS!!!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5

ok im new and im addicted to unforgotten realms and have watched all the episodes up to now but does anyone know what happened all last season and part of first season.i mean are any of those questions getting answered are all we to do is just forget all about.i wished they would make it all make sense. they should go back and watch their episodes and figure out how to answer their questions or they could just listen to the audience in the forums.we always have great idea.like for roamin in the ttuw when garry got freed he could have been just dreaming it or daydreaming........... why? well because he's an idiot.but they should do something.i don't know or care if this is a goood idea but atleast it's something.besides it was just an example.

This seasons looking great guys.
I LOVED the hillariously true wolf hearts thing; had the same thing with honey acid on Echos of Time.
Why is it that only one in about ten bees actually has honey?
And why do i need honey acid to make legendary matirials?
And boy were you right about the sets of three thing my mind is blanker than a list of unwanted Cobalt appearances.
I look forward to the next installment of Unforgotten Reeeeealms,
as well as the t-shirts i just ordered.

I have to say it.

Tiny kobold is tiny.

...with a pistol.

*Gets shot*

"Kobold!"

Great episode.
Am I the only who likes the new starting music over the old one?

Knight Templar:
Great episode.
Am I the only who likes the new starting music over the old one?

I like the bit where Schoompy sings and then after Nailo bitches ... specially UNICORN POWER!!!

bull fucking shit. yeah roamin is 100% dead yeah fucking right

sune26:
also i didnt watch it to the end just wanted to post (plz dont ban me)

Since every1 is saying things to prove they saw it i might as well

Are you dense? Proving you saw it or didn't see it isn't the point. The point is actually very simple: watch the whole thing, then post something remotely relevant or interesting. Posting for the sake of posting quickly in a thread - be it to post first, second, fourth or just on the first page or adding (and to quote) a one-line non-sequitur - is not tolerated. In fact, it's in the posting guidelines.

Blanks:
the new episode/season has yet to impress me, i a writer myself i find it lacking something

I find this comment brimming with irony fit to bursting.

On topic: those groundbolds are disgustingly cute. Now that we have plush imps, someone aught to work on plush groundbolds!

My Gods, what drugs is this guy on to come up with this storyline (and I mean that in a good way) It's like a kind of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament

-M

Cool, but I have NO idea whats going on!

SirSchmoopy:

Arbitrary Cidin:
For fuck's sake, Rob! Have you not decided what's going to happen this season, or is it just THAT fucking hard for you to make jokes and progress the story at the same time?! I'm giving up UR and watching Zero Punctuation exclusively from now on.

A lot of people enjoyed this episode. The majority anyway. If this show isn't your cup of tea then that's just not really my problem.

Later.

u and your trying to please the majority of people. why is everyone forgetting that as long as i'm happy nothing else matters?

wolfy098:

carnkhan4:
Ahhh...alternative universes...don't you just love 'em?

No no silly they went back in time to!!!

Ha ur both wrong its obviously an alternate timeline :P

I think i have the answer... Jaques fails and is enchanted by early mealstrom, winechester is actually the young roamin and elizabeth has a kid which is petey. don't take me seriously but i think its weird too...

I think that Eluamous and Gary are in Reldawin too because that is the town mentioned at the arena.

durr2:

wolfy098:

carnkhan4:

are you joking if you're not then why do bad guys know them

wolfy098:

durr2:

wolfy098:

carnkhan4:

actually they could have gone back in time then do something different then what was supposed to happen which could create an alternate time line

gamergal126:

wolfy098:

durr2:

wolfy098:

carnkhan4:

actually they could have gone back in time then do something different then what was supposed to happen which could create an alternate time line

Then if that is so then it will be an ALTERNATE timeline later but not yet

Wow at the podcast reference.
Didn't catch that the first time.

still not up?

Great vid watched it again :)

Can't wait for next ep.

Lol, of course, give them guns. Makes perfect sense.

Kobold!

Wat song is Schmoopy singing

SPOILER IF YOU DONT FINISH EP!
hate to tell ya but thats not ROAMIN...thats Jaque in disguise...
"lem Controlu du Mind!"

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or