Doomsday Arcade: Episode 11

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Episode 11

On this episode of Doomsday Arcade we find out the nefarious origins of the video game character invasion and Shanks reveals his plan for the ultimate game.

Watch Video

Good to see you back after a gap - I was getting worried!

It's gone all noir..."I just killed your mentor figure"...still funny though...

Starting to make sense, I guess, for a second I thought that Nefarious was Shanks from the future. You know because of the clock and tie. And for the longest time, I believed that Doomsday Arcade was another form of Armagameon or Arcadalypse, not an actual object.

That was totally insanely awesome.

And...is this the only episode that doesn't "see no other possible outcome"?

aha i get it now..

but still a great show pure awesomeness

The_root_of_all_evil:
That was totally insanely awesome.

Couldn't agree more. So many jokes in there that i can't remember half of them!

I love the part with the mandolin and the C4.

whatssup with the subliminal Images ?!? 8:15 XD

InsanityWave:

There are no subliminal images in the show. You must be mistaken.

These are always consistantly awesome! How do they keep this up!?

The_root_of_all_evil:

InsanityWave:

There are no subliminal images in the show. You must be mistaken.

You evil, evil genius. But I think that was the best episode yet. Perhaps not the one with the most laughs, but the best.

Nothing short of epic. A return of Laser cat too. That cat is the most awesome thing ever!

A PLOT???? No-one consulted me about this.

"There are a few things in your file that don;t check out."
"Like what?"
"It's 1996. You should be 5..."

Loved it :D

Love the new Star Trek style lens flare and over-exposure gimmick. :)

The episode was awesome for so many reasons, and I don't feel comfortable putting any one reason above the others.

Awesome episode. Great editing and camera-work as usual, it takes a lot of time and effort to make it look that professional.

"I just killed you mentor figure"

"...I'm stuck of this dead end job"
"What do you do?"
"I work in Ubisoft"

"Chris-Cross!"

So many awesome quotes, so little time.

Kriss-Kross'll make ya, JUMP JUMP!
...And blow up walls.

"I did successfully code a dBASE II microcomputer in 12 parsecs"
"That's not a measure of time"
"Neither is fuck you!"

Awesome :)

Nice to see that this other show is doing well after sometime. I can only hope UR picks up.

Good job boys. I love me some back story.

Funny, but I couldn't help noticing you guys were referring to something I have no idea of what it is.

Also, you were five in 1996? I was ten in 1996, and I'm not half as awesome as you. What am I doing wrong?

I loved it. Awesome flashback sort of thing.

You lads really know your craft, that was truly excellent!

Five in '96? Jesus, these guys are young. Or am I just getting older. Either way, Kudos, you guys never fail to impress.

Made me rofl.
No more delays plox, especially since there's a real plot now... :]

So the plot thickens, great work guys.

That made no sense at all...

Weren't they supposed to fight Mario and Luigi? And wasn't the whole point was to survive the arcade apocalypse?

Tenmar:
That made no sense at all...

Weren't they supposed to fight Mario and Luigi? And wasn't the whole point was to survive the arcade apocalypse?

i'm pretty damn sure that was an episode to explain the arcade-opolypse

hopeneverdies:
Starting to make sense, I guess, for a second I thought that Nefarious was Shanks from the future.

I thought that too, although it could still be. I was almost disappointed that they didn't crack into a series of time travel jokes. Twas good none the less.

"Finally, a name I can trust!"

Loved it. By far one of my favorite episodes yet. Backstory and plot device for the win.

I didn't stop laughing once during the movie. I'm a bit sad about the long intro sequence, mainly because it cut into the time they used for jokes...

Still, it was awesome. Easily a seven. If you think I'm rating it tough, you're right, 'cuz the scale only goes to five.

Shanks loves himself a Corona beer. Good choice.

Aaaaaaah, did anybody else see that? (said with Peter Griffin's voice)

yay! new episod e

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 54106)