Unskippable: E3 Trailers

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

E3 Trailers

Graham and Paul mercilessly mock the E3 trailers for Final Fantasy XIV, Edge of Twilight and Huxley

Watch Video

That was awesome. The jurassic park song killed me XD

"Alright who broke the moon? Dammit Steve, we only had one of those!"
Hahahah XD

Great ep!

I don't know why, but you guys singing the Jurassic Park theme cracked me up. It fitted right in!

In fact the whole Final Fantasy part was hilarious, with the Huxley part close on it's heels.

THIS IS THREE DOG ARRGH hilarious

Desert Tiger:
That was awesome. The jurassic park song killed me XD

THAT'S what it was.

This has got to be one of my favorites. 3 Dog and Warhammer 40k jokes were gold.

man Huxley seems to get worse every e3 trailer i see.

"This summer....one man a bigger man a woman and a large mutated chicken are earths last hope"

lol brillant!

Huxley looks awful.....

"It's destiny for me to go to Tashi Station for some power converters." There was some pretty hilarious stuff in here. The Huxley one was by far the best. Was really hoping for another JRPG though. :P Man that Huxley game has been in development for like 10 years it seems. Will be surprised if it ever gets released lol. Those turtlenecks were horrible. Put a damned helmet on!

This was great. One of the best ones!

Nice to see them playing with what they can do instead of just sticking to one thing. It works out really well too!

Oh this was a great idea. I love how all the trailers didn't actually show any gameplay.

Ollie596:
"This summer....one man a bigger man a woman and a large mutated chicken are earths last hope"

brillant!

]

you can say that again.

Huxley looks...so bad!!!!

"Well that's our quota for today, anyone want to knock off to Burger King?"

Nicely done, I hope you guys try more trailers next week.

"Neoooo. The turtlenecks do nothing!"
Gold.
Nicely done my dynamic duo.

"And her special ability, not dying while wearing half the armor of the other guys" made me laugh so hard.

Not as good as the others, but still worth a few laughs.
I like it better when there's one, longer video instead of several shorter ones.

Bahaha Three Dog and the Mutated chicken were highlights.

I like the way you've mixed the format up with trailers instead of full cut-scenes - worked quite well. Almost like UnskippableLite - Fat-free

EDIT - Not that I dislike the longer ones or anything, merely saying it's nice having a new idea

oliveira8:

In Huxley's defence... They all do :)

Also, I THINK the Final Fantasy one had a few snippets of gameplay. i'm sure I saw one bit with a guy fighting a bunch of things with names above their heads.

Chipperz:

oliveira8:

Also, I THINK the Final Fantasy one had a few snippets of gameplay. i'm sure I saw one bit with a guy fighting a bunch of things with names above their heads.

Huxley looked the worst... :/

Awesome job as usual.

And I agree with that warhammer comment about space marine suits.

Why am I getting blamed for everything now?!?

"I'm out of ammo" "Don't tell them"

Ha. Liked it.

oliveira8:

Chipperz:

oliveira8:

Ah now you see, that's a completely different statement. They all look awful, but I can see the argument for Huxley being the worst.

In my own opinion, Edge of Twilight looks worse, just because... It showed absolutely nothing. At least I know Huxley will involve Space Marines and Tyranids/the things from Resistance.

the Huxley part was the best!

carnkhan4:
Why am I getting blamed for everything now?!?

cause your name is: ... Steve!

The twili9ght joke, the Jurrasic park theme, and the three dog joke.
Those were the best.
Hucley, and Final fantasy look awful.
Although, if Edge of Twilight seems to be what I thought it was. It could be really good!

Not great, but a few good laughs. "Her special ability is not dying while wearing half the armor of the other guys" was great, as was the lack of helmets. Lots of witty references too, like "the spice must flow". IMO, the references usually aren't as funny as the biting remarks about the stupid cliches that these games follow (half-naked women, androgenous main character, women that all look like they are 13, etc.).

Oh yeah, and why the hell don't they show some in-game footage? They probably don't even have a game, just a series of cinematic trailers. It's like they are trying to sell stock in Bree-X. "We have a video game, we swear, it's just one more year until we finish development and can show you the final thing. No, you can't see our prototypes."

Chipperz:

oliveira8:

Chipperz:

oliveira8:

Ah now you see, that's a completely different statement. They all look awful, but I can see the argument for Huxley being the worst.

In my own opinion, Edge of Twilight looks worse, just because... It showed absolutely nothing. At least I know Huxley will involve Space Marines and Tyranids/the things from Resistance.

Better showing nothing than showing a big pile of uninteresting mess.

This episode was okay. I rather have them just do the intros to video games rather than the trailers.

Huxly....Uh I don't think so. I'd rather play Team Fortress 3 whenever valve decides to make and finish it. I stopped playing FF after 10. I believe Edge of Twilight may be good and might be Steam Punk but we all wont know for sure till a more detailed and gameplay-esque trailer is released to the public.

Another funny one guys.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or