Unforgotten Realms: Episode 35: Ratgina

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

I like this series, but I really dislike the weekly updates. I timed the intro and exit credits and they take up about two minutes, which means that it's only a four minute show. While the four minute format is great for Yahtzee's style of humor, Rob's style relies more on build-up and irony, and needs more time as a result.

"I know NOTHING".

xD had me in giggles for ages.

Agent Larkin:
"I know NOTHING".

Is this why there was no "Sins of the Unforgotten"?

Ickabod:

Agent Larkin:
"I know NOTHING".

Huh?

the spell is obviously TRIPLE flare :P

I wasn't suprised there was a cliffhanger. But two? Thats just mean.

Well i'm not pissed at all. I just stay sit here and wait a week.

Zarthek:

Edit: does anyone sense a triple flare?

hey, great minds think alike

Oh the suspense...

Agent Larkin:

Ickabod:

Agent Larkin:
"I know NOTHING".

Huh?

Whenever Mike or Rob cheat they get a Sin of the Unforgotten. (or is so believed) so if Mike cheats then he should get a third one for the pair of them. Unless Rob has just dropped that from the show.

Awesome Show dude! I wish they were longer, But you do an incredible job of entertaining me at work to the dismay of all my coworkers!

I thought that was brilliant you mean, but funny, man you.

Another amazing episode! I'm so falling in love with the series again!

"It's time to kick ass and take out the trash
And I'm all out of bubble gum!
Euh..."

"Double flair! Right in the ratgina!"

Ickabod:

Agent Larkin:

Ickabod:

Agent Larkin:
"I know NOTHING".

Huh?

Whenever Mike or Rob cheat they get a Sin of the Unforgotten. (or is so believed) so if Mike cheats then he should get a third one for the pair of them. Unless Rob has just dropped that from the show.

Ok thanks.

I flew in my roflcopter to my wtfhouse. Then i drank some lmoanade. After that i went to feed my lolcat.

This show is really getting disapointing. It would be so much better if the plot actually moved foward instead of only giving small details every other episode. I might just check back in a month or so. Then mabey a real story arc would be created when I get back instead of all this interesting, yet random and numerous cliffhangers being created every week that feel like they were put together on the spot.

Well love the show, Looooove the intro big time and loved those cheeky cliffhangers - keep it up Rob you rock.

Yay you killed off that kid that looks like timmy,

Thanks!

Seriously, is there a place where I can download the theme music for this season? It's freaking amazing.

I agree with Mike, though. Its not cheating if you don't know about it.

Oh you are so doing this just to piss people of now arent ya?

Haha, I stll love it though, I'm gonna keep watching till the end, cos I still think it's a great show!

Could UR possibly go any slower? >_>

Nothing happened in this episode. At all.

FUCK!!! cliff hangers im fricke pissed off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do I see a third mark coming on The sins of the unforgotten sheet or do they only apply to when sir schmoopy cheats? I thought they had completely forgotten about the bulbasaur dice or maybe silently had already figured it out when "timmy the evil" appeared again
"I know nothing" classic schultz And I want to see The ultimate spell

you know that was a go...CLIFFHANGER!!!

How dare you pull a Halo 2 on us!?
Vengeance shell be mine!

I was glad to hear at least a snipet of the old outro song while Rob was doing his "find out next time" shtick.
Also, "I KNOW NOTHING!"

Hilarious episode, but it's really annoying waiting a week to watch a 4 minute episode. If you subtract opening song and end credits thats all we are left with. This wouldn't be so bad but they used to me more than ten without the opening and end credits. Granted they came out every two weeks but at least it was a show and not a clip. To be honest I don't expect you to even get to both Cliffhangers net week in four minutes + time for comedy. I love the show since its inception but well I felt that I needed to say this.
I lso miss " The following episode ....bit. That was a hilarious and quick way to get into the show.
Long live Roamin the rank 11 crime solving Paladin!

loving the series. its so funny :D but seriously... 2 cliffhangers... was that really necessary? :P

I think its a hyper beam...just saying

also what happens when someone besides rob cheats?

Broken Wings:
Alright I'm done with this show, I've got no laughs, and his staggering amount of cliffhangers are pissing me off, so I'm done.

Someones got sand in their ratgina...

Two... Cliffhangers in one episode... But.... Whyyyyyyyyyy? Whyyyyyyyyyyyy? Whyyyyyyyyyyyy?! :L

Sometimes i want to kill someone.. and now i know who i wanna kill..

congratulations xD

That was a good show.

NOOOOOOO! God damn it...

Mordwyl:
After reading several posts from people I have to raise a concern: The whiners are affecting the series in a negative way. In the little time there is for every episode per week sometimes it is spent (wasted if you will) getting back at these people somehow instead of keeping with the entertainment; As a consequence those who do not read the forum tend to be confused at this and forget about Unforgotten Realms.

Robert, while I appreciate you paying attention to these ingrates's feedback don't let them get to you so much as it'll damage the series. After all this is what happened to FFVII after Zippy Nomura saw what a cashcow the game was and spawned all these dairies.

i agree with this person, but somehow i doubt Rob has the time to read all of this (i mean its constant and its a week long. But, he might skim and see all the whining about cliffhangers.

P.S shhh, stop whining or he'll just make the spell cliffhanger "search for (invisible) traps".

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here