Unforgotten Realms: Episode 35: Ratgina

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

I was sitting here like: haha Rob turned the lights of and is switching the dices again! suddenly a voice of a cliffhanger :P Noooooo xD anyway great episode :P

I love how he treats the QQ'ers ...

seriously people, EVERY TIME ON EVERYTHING people have to whine ... why? don't like it, get the hell away!

seriously , get a life ... and make it less pathetic then it already is ! :)

At 6:34 I was like: "wat."

urgh76:

Broken Wings:
Alright I'm done with this show, I've got no laughs, and his staggering amount of cliffhangers are pissing me off, so I'm done.

shut up u pansy

Ouch I think you just cut me with your wit.

I forgot about the Pokemon dice. That was great.

noooooooooo Rob why are you a cliffhanger now i have to wait 4 1 more week to know what happen:(

Ashbax:

Zarthek:

Edit: does anyone sense a triple flare?

hey, great minds think alike

YEP, but the only way to know for sure is to watch next week episode, damn you rob.

The less you start expecting, the more you will start enjoying with this show.

benbenthegamerman:
Oh well, at least douglas was killed by a groundbold.

Great episode man. keep up the great work!

rofl agree'd, I couldn't resist and when I saw the little groundbold(?) I had to say it.

Great one.

AAAAHHHH! Rob, you gave us two cliffhangers! Purposely! YOU HEARTLESS FIEND!

awesome!

Ahh jeez how is douglas ganna live through that, unlessif the mini kobold missed Flintlocks are highly innacurate, and is it just me or were the spells getting lower
"Oh In the face Ooh in the guts OOOOh in the Ratgina Ouchies.
good episode

Rob, this is my birthday episode (which I got to watching at 1 something in the morning the next day, go figure), and I find it mean, that you had to show cliff hangers. So, can I see what happens next as a present? No, well, worth a shot...

You son of a bi... billiard ball

After watching the entire series in a day (I have no life) it is hilarious to see the evolution (or de-evolution) of Robert from his happy/silly narrative to his unbelievably bitter (almost yahtzee-esque) commentary. His cartoon is awesome every-single-time, and I can't believe that he has been driven to taking out his aggression on/by the people who profess to love his work so much. He should really watch the end of any Zero-Punctuation episode, then-again listening to fans is what made him this way in the first place.

Consequently, Since last week was kind of a cliffhanger anyway, and this only showed a sliver of progression, could this be considered a TRIPLE cliffhanger?

ZP's got the Imp plushie... I suggest Kobolds (or better yet, the groundbolds) get the same treatment.

Really now, two cliffhangers? I never saw THAT coming. Great episode! I'm having flashbacks of the joke in which they made fun of the fact that UR is slowly getting a more cohesive story.

Ashbax:

Zarthek:

Edit: does anyone sense a triple flare?

hey, great minds think alike

"I only Plan C with the lady's"

Well when the cliffhanger showed i just laugh and the kobolt with a gun when he shoot i think he missed because Rob will roll dextirity check on him with the busted dice

and i bet that secret spell is polymorph

ratgina <chuckle>...i like you man...you're crazy

Wait, if Mike is cheating, I think he should get one of those "Sins of the Unforgotten" slash things.

WAIT!!!

Elimous is going to turn Petey into an UNDEAD!!!

Bad Neighbour:
Could UR possibly go any slower? >_>

Nothing happened in this episode. At all.

This is my problem. Backstory eps are fine, but doing precisely nothing in an ephisode just gets annoying.

rosac

SirSchmoopy:

Yes, but the first season was amazing, and the quality seems to have gradually dropped since then. Maybe if you returned to the 15 minute episodes every other week or something...

rosac

It's also annoying when people complain about a show that they don't have to watch and don't even pay for. Also ehen people spell "ephisode" wrong. Hint, theres no h.

nice

honestly it didnt seem like much of an episode at all 2/3 of it being cliffhangers Dx

First funny as hell episode this season! Congrats!!!!!

Aptspire:
At 6:34 I was like: "wat."

As the video is only 6:08 long im not supprised that you were confused :P

Athen:
It's also annoying when people complain about a show that they don't have to watch and don't even pay for.

Yep this puzzles me all the time when people moan about episode length, when the process requires zero effort from them.

Syntax Error:
ZP's got the Imp plushie... I suggest Kobolds (or better yet, the groundbolds) get the same treatment.

Ogres for the win *OGRESOUND*

I could see the second cliffhanger comming soon as he swapped to another critical moment, and knowing how Rob likes to play with the fans.

"I know nothing" a phrase I have used many times myself to plead ignorance and try and dodge a job I dont want to do :)

Awesome episode. While I do love Unforgotten i am finding that the story is going nowhere and I really think it could do with a bit of a speed up.

cliffhanger wats up whit dat why not just show the whole episode of the fighting big deal douglas dies show the whole fricken fighting part

rosac:

Bad Neighbour:
Could UR possibly go any slower? >_>

Nothing happened in this episode. At all.

This is my problem. Backstory eps are fine, but doing precisely nothing in an ephisode just gets annoying.

rosac

No no, something DID happen. Douglas got shot!
Yeah, ok, nothing happened...

So.... Not.... Fair.

Two cliffhangers in one episode. Damn you Rob!

I guess that the most powrful spell shall be, DRAGON FLARE!

rosac:

SirSchmoopy:

Yes, but the first season was amazing, and the quality seems to have gradually dropped since then. Maybe if you returned to the 15 minute episodes every other week or something...

rosac

If you took episode 34 and 35 and watched them together you would get a mix of story and humour. 4 to 5 minutes every week is not always enough to advance the story and people expect that every week something should happened that explains this and that.

The people crying about quality would cry no matter what anyway. When the show came out it was something new, that flare and excitement is gone for them and thats why they think the quality is down. The number one way to prove that? All of these people have different reasons for what went wrong.

Again, the last you start expecting, the more you will enjoy.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here