Doomsday Arcade: Episode 12

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Episode 12

This week on Doomsday Arcade Lund and Shanks come face to face with Nefarious as they try to escape their programming hell and destroy Polybius.

Watch Video

Stunnning (That's an extra n for effort)

"Let's send this to Oblivion"
"Nah, maybe in ten years, let's just send it to Daggerfall"

I'm gonna be so sad when this is all over :(

Too awesome for words. "You fight like a yoghurt"
I love you guys so much.

aweome episode, revealing action packed and funny, am I the only one who heard mitchel at ehe end, this came out fast this time around

EDIT: I just read on the internet that polybius is a supposed urban legend that was an arcade game that caused players to go insane, is this where u got the idea?

Agree with the two above, eventhough it felt like this episode was kinda lacking in the progress aspect (no offense obviously)

Keep up the good work anyway!

Pun-tacular! Stuntmutt would be proud.

I really like this series. Witty and interesting!

Awesome!

"You fight like a dairy farmer"
"Thats a coincidence, because you fight like a yogurt"

The_root_of_all_evil:

Ninja'ed DAMMIT!!!

Nefarious is a crapshoot. I mean, dual submachine guns and not a single bullet hits? Great episode. I loved the Steven Seagal approach. I shall try it in real life. Oh, and Nefarious bashing Shanks' head on the glass multiple times (how do you bash someone through glass multiple times anyway? Glass shatters).

This show is pretty good.

Probably the best episode yet! Cracking work!

necksnaps were great

Nefarious "That would make Lucas blush!" Best line ever!

Nice repeated breaking glass of the conveniently placed window. Also, nice lampshading of the reiteration of master plans that people always seem to do.

I see this as the start of a beutiful epilogue. Well, maybe not beutiful, you know, but barely passable.

Multiple smashing glass. Nefarious is a fucking crap shot. And the Steven Seagal approach (I'm going to try that) was epic. The Nefarious give me your best shot was fucking funny. All in all, another fuckin' brilliant episode

the best episode ever, i cannot describe how epic that was. this is better than most of the crap on TV today. fantastic editing, great jokes at every turn, and its nice to see the backstory finally explained.

offcially my favourite series on the Escapist after ZP now!

General Alexei:
Multiple smashing glass.

Yet no Stone Cold Steve Austin?

i want that musket.

adrenalin1025:

General Alexei:
Multiple smashing glass.

Yet no Stone Cold Steve Austin?

And that's the bottom line.

I liked the Steven Segall look part the best. Of course right after Shanks says he'll keep doing puns, his mind gets wiped and he starts hating them. And everyone knows whatever your mentor says has no bearing on real life.

One of the Escapist's consistantly funny series, great installment.

I was TBH a bit disappointed about this episode, especially the fighting part, I was hoping Mortal Combat, but no :(

But still, great episode.

Well that was f@ckin usefull...

The_root_of_all_evil:

Yeah, I love this show (or whatever).

this show is great.
hope those guys gonna make tvshows in the future

This is awsome though i still like the episode in fallout 3 that was hilarious but anywho awsome can i haz more lol

I was a bit confused that Lund's back to front shirt kept disappearing and reappearing, but other than that minor quibble, that was a fantastic episode, your editing and writing is really amazing. The plot is becoming more and more interesting, I hope that it continues for a long time to come.

This had me in stitches:

"You fight like a dairy farmer. How appropriate, you fight like a yogurt."

Awesome as usual guys!

Behold the power of puns!

well now everything is explained on what's going on! this was a Great episode!!! :D

Great show this is right up there with unskippable for first place in my book.

Anyone else think the image on the front page looks like a harry potter poster shot?

Great episode as always! Keep up the good work and man it's going to suck when this series is going to end.
Best Lines:

"You fight like a dairy farmer"
"Thats a coincidence, because you fight like a yogurt"

Couldn't stop laughing at that one. :)

w00t! Monkey island reference!

Wow, that was pretty awesome. Now we know where Shanks got his neck-tie.

I like the better when they are "idiots". So yay, back to normal ^^

"Main Screen Turn On". Love it.

Great episode, as always. This is, in my opinion, the Escapist's most consistently entertaining video series, with the possible exception of There Will Be Brawl.

Although, I have to ask, how is Nefarious not dead? Didn't Shanks shoot him?

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here