Apocalypse Lane: Episode Five: Mississippi Maggot Stew

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Episode Five: Mississippi Maggot Stew

Steve and Cuddles embark on a post-apocalyptic culinary adventure.

Watch Video

lol best yet, keep it going

THis was a good one.

Domestic abuse with yourself FTW!! XD

hahaha, this is actually getting better after every show, I'm starting to get into it!

Awesome!! It's fun watching these after not seeing them for a bit. Wait till you see what we do NEXT week. :p

Also, become a fan on facebook. (shameless plug)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Apocalypse-Lane/98131166022

Later.

-Jon Etheridge and Bryan Mahoney

LOL awesome episode

That cements it. Father Hickey and Stinky are channeling Mr. Garrison and Mr. Hat.

Mr. Hat has a mind of his own!!!

I quite liked this one!
Keep at it guys, they are getting better.

That was really goo, I especially liked the part with the priest and his sock puppet. Ending wasn't bad either.

The episodes get better every week Im really starting to see the full potential of this show unfold.
Yep Good Comedy Great Characters And Ect...Just a fantastic Show.
keep Up the fantastic Work.

I think... your show could use those background laughs they have in American "comedy" shows.

I just didn't notice where to laugh. Maybe I smiled when Hickey and Stinky had a fight. But you know where it was funnier?

In South Park. Nine and a half years ago. Mr Hat had a fight with Mr Mackey. Not exactly the same situation, but close. And it was a lot funnier.

Nice

This made my day.

Keep up the good work.

Definitely the best episode so far, keep it up.

Best show Yet...and i loved all of them

This is definitely going much better, nice work guys

Abedeus:
I think... your show could use those background laughs they have in American "comedy" shows.

I just didn't notice where to laugh. Maybe I smiled when Hickey and Stinky had a fight. But you know where it was funnier?

In South Park. Nine and a half years ago. Mr Hat had a fight with Mr Mackey. Not exactly the same situation, but close. And it was a lot funnier.

Hahaha. i remember that scene. They were on a school bus going to the recorder concert or something. The brown noise! LOL Love me some South Park. :)

-Jon

Poor Father Hickey :P

Especially liked the 'Good thing you don't have a roof or I might not have been able to get in' part :p

Did anyone else notice the Mississipi Maggot Stew didn't have any Maggots?

I'm glad i keep watching, i didn't realy start liking the series til' now, with an exception of the poker night....
There are still some dry parts and it is also very predictable, but it is getting better.

Ha, the part with Father Hicky and Stinky was the high-light of the episode IMO.

lol, despite it being a post-apocalyptic wasteland, as least we still have Tivo! :D

headshotcatcher:
Poor Father Hickey :P

Especially liked the 'Good thing you don't have a roof or I might not have been able to get in' part :p

Did anyone else notice the Mississipi Maggot Stew didn't have any Maggots?

You summed up what I wanted to say, also, I thought the maggots were in the chicken shit.

lol epic. Gladis is such a bitch.

Bwahaha, I loved the fight in the house.
"You respect me! You respect me in front of other people!"

I saw the bird-shit stew attack coming at the end (Sounds like a Pokemon move...Pidgey! Bird-shit-stew attack!), but I still laughed.
Beauty.

..........tee hee, domestic violence is fuuuuuunny..........

Ending was so damn fucking funny. Boiling hot chicken shit, awesome.

Coolest one yet guys !!!
PS. although I would suggest making them longer (first and last complaint)

Psyke:
Coolest one yet guys !!!
PS. although I would suggest making them longer (first and last complaint)

You'll be happy to know that the next episode will be about 7 min. :)

That's about all i can handle in one week really. I need to get another animator. :p

I don't know = /, I liked the earlier episodes more. Poker Night and Monster Date rocked! But I didn't like this one so much = /... Maybe it's just me o.o...

Best episode so far, keep em coming

Gotta say, I did laugh at the ending, even though I could see it coming. Grand.

I like how you referenced back to Steve not having a roof.

Fantastic!

Good episode. I don't try to see upcoming jokes so that when they do come they are actually funny, unlike some people here who seem to get off on ruining shit for themselves. I like the show and hope you keep up the good work.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here