Unforgotten Realms: Episode 36: Groundbold

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

sky14kemea:
groundbooooold ^w^

he's adorable, but what happened to the chicken wings?

great ep XD

I have eaten the chicken wings.

I am in total shock. Great episode guys.

awesome.

omg i cant believe it friggin haguratedusesss no way theyre going there!!!!!!!!

how fucking far back did you send them back in time dude, and im so confused didnt the dragon warrior dude have kids after the natur gems were in existence. well if that was the case how is it that malstrome exists???? did he kill abraham limcoln and go the the time portal too?

and if so does this mean that the time period right now abraham lincoln is the grand sorcerer of harguarts.....

meaning that the first two seasons were shit tons in the future even tho it seemed fairly barbaric, kinda like how starwars is a long time ago but rlly futuristic and what not????

XPLANE!!!!

i am so confused,,,
(0,X)
many plot in this episode

and does now one anymore think abour roamin the crime solving rank 11 paladin??

GROUNDBOOOOOOOoooooollld!.... that made me sad poor groundbold nice episode

wait sec, 3 marks of the unforgoten? hmmmmmm wonder what thats about. guess ill find out

SO MANY CLIFFHANGERS, I LOVE IT

Kiroshimatsu:
So... is Jaque still trapped inside the belly of that sea monster?

In case you didn't notice, Roamin took Jaque with him when he teleported out of the sea monster. He actually disappeared between episodes. Jaque is with Roamin when he does his crime-solving montauge, but isn't there the next time we see him. Of course, none of that even matters because the group went back in time. We recently saw a french guy with Jaque's voice who was disguised as past Roamin but was actually working for a ryming kobold who is presumadly past Maelstrom.

Also, when did Schmoopy get his third slash? He got one from blowing on the die and one from moving Roamin's piece.

Kiroshimatsu:
So... is Jaque still trapped inside the belly of that sea monster?

Petey was the one left behind in the sea monster, Jaque was the axe that sort of disappeared when Mike and Rob broke the rules to bring Roamin to the tower of Wizardy. That said they traveled back in time when they went through that portal at the end of season 2. Hence why this "very undead dire rat" was alive a couple of episodes back; meaning that Petey hasn't been, and probably never will be, eaten by the monster.

Ah well, at least the episode size is back to where it should be...

Ice Rapture:
Ha, even "Douglas'" Dad refers to him as Douglas, he has officialy been renamed.
Awsome episode.

Oh, haha I didn't even notice that.

Great episode as usual, btw.

But what about the giant spell-cliffhanger?

That was great! One of the best episodes. :)

Keep it up Rob. I can't wait for the Harry Potter jokes. ^^

wait sorry how does he have 3 sins of the forgotten where did they come from?

This definately one of the best episodes in this season.

Efinem:

Exactly! I was wondering that too.

I wonder if Sir Schmoopy's Grandma is now and even younger hotter babe in this time?

So... Yeah. Does this mean that that Nador gems weren't created by Nador, they're just in a permanent temporal loop? Schmoopy takes them back to Nador, who claims he invented them, they are used as a macguffin for a few thousand years and then Schmoopy picks them up and takes them back to Nador, who claims he invented them... Etc?

Awesome, anyway :P

I really liked it, probably one of the better ones. Poor groundbold assassin, can't move his legs enough to shoot.

Efinem:

The first one was during the fight with the ogre when Rob blew on the die to get a 20. The second was when Rob moved Roamin's peice from Kaddoral to the tower of ultimate wizardy wizardry. The final one was when Mike decided to use the rigged die for Petey's defence roll which caused her to roll constant bulbasaurs. I guess if Schmoopy has 3 marks then the sins must be applied to both of them.

Great episode, though this Nater character seems to look out of place. (I.E.: he looks like something out of homestar runner and it seems strange.)

I love the Groundbold's arms, this is gettin' reeaallyy confusing, but brilliant, this is by far one of the best in a while, even though I loved the other ones. I wonder if the mighty sorcerer Abraham Lincoln is alive in the past...

awesome episode man truly amazing i loled so hard at the hogwarts music! keep it up! o yeah and PEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am in complete shock.......

I'm guessing that Eluamous and Schmoopy share the Sins of the Unforgotten, essentially when one person gets a sin, it counts for both of them. Notice they said "Wiggly Tough" had a Sins of the Unforgotten tatoo, but they didn't say how many slashes it had.

The 'groundbold' is now my favorite creature in the whole of the infinite universes.

I love the way everyone just started calling him 'Wigglytuff'

Also how 'Douglas'' Dad called him Douglas, better name anyway

Finally some slight momentum :P

Now I'm intrigued, and very much looking forward to the Harry Potter jokes. HOGWATS!

Very great indeed.

Okay kids everyone wave goodbye to plot and story telling. Don't worry i am send these guys some ridoline so that they can see what the fuck they are doing.

My mind has been blow away by the plot twists presented in this one. Keep it up!
~Hunter

PEETY!!

lol harry potter reference
The sins of the unforgotten could possibly be for when they break the rules,
Wiggly Tuff got it for using a fake spell,
and the other from blowing up, bringing romin to there location and probs 3rd from renaming Dogulas

Wow This is by far my Favorite episode I can see alot of Plot Development coming aswell as this beingt he grestest Season Yet.
Also "GroundBold"

Decently length episodes ftw

I don't know about you people but I'd pay for a Groundbold stuffed animal, especially if was carrying a flintlock pistol and would say "groundbold!"
Great episode, there better be a lot of Harry Potter jokes, haven't heard any good ones since the book series ended.

scarab7:
I don't know about you people but I'd pay for a Groundbold stuffed animal, especially if was carrying a flintlock pistol and would say "groundbold!"

Yeah! And when you pull the trigger, the pistol shoots candy!

Awesome episode.

poneage episode you had to know schmoopy was responcible for petey

scarab7:
Great episode, there better be a lot of Harry Potter jokes, haven't heard any good ones since the book series ended.

oh yea! high five for stuffed Groundbolds.

CHICKEN WINGS FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!

Better then the last episode

Ice Rapture:
Ha, even "Douglas'" Dad refers to him as Douglas, he has officialy been renamed.
Awsome episode.

possible final fantasy 4 reference

poor Ronald Penderson

and i think that schmoopy being responsible for petey proves that this was supposed to happen in time thereby proving that alternate timelines do not exist (in UR anyway... sorry Romain)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here