Unforgotten Realms: Episode 36: Groundbold

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Str8up_wizard:
omg i cant believe it friggin haguratedusesss no way theyre going there!!!!!!!!

how fucking far back did you send them back in time dude, and im so confused didnt the dragon warrior dude have kids after the natur gems were in existence. well if that was the case how is it that malstrome exists???? did he kill abraham limcoln and go the the time portal too?

and if so does this mean that the time period right now abraham lincoln is the grand sorcerer of harguarts.....

meaning that the first two seasons were shit tons in the future even tho it seemed fairly barbaric, kinda like how starwars is a long time ago but rlly futuristic and what not????

XPLANE!!!!

The Nador gems either weren't invented yet, or the name was later attached to something that was already ancient, either way i have no freakin clue

Also, it's possible that abraham lincoln may still be a student or something, wouldn't argue if he was the grand sorcerer though

One more thing that has been bugging me... I keep hearing mention of "classic" Unforgotten Realms, does anyone know where and if i can actually watch it?

Abedeus:

DragonWright:
Speaking Groundbold is easy.

Understanding it is hard.

Bzzt, wrong.

Same with Marclar. You think you understand Marclar, but you don't talk it if you don't know how to. You just say marclar marclar, without knowing what each marclar means.

Naw, Eluamous was faking his way through Kobold back in Episode 10.

Will Schmoopy and Nailo get there old outfits back, as Schmoopy found them on his wolf body on the tower of wizardry [how ever you spell it], and i ponder what he is going to do with them? ;s

*cough* use this idea *cough*.. but keep there powers ;p, and emmm.. gary is stuck as the arbitier i guess, unless he pees himself into another black midget. :D

The Hogwarts joke was just... just.. too overplayed. Otherwise funny.

Str8up_wizard:
One more thing that has been bugging me... I keep hearing mention of "classic" Unforgotten Realms, does anyone know where and if i can actually watch it?

It's on youtube or newsgrounds

Hijuice:

Str8up_wizard:

or you know... www.urealms.com

Shadowsin375:

Ice Rapture:
Ha, even "Douglas'" Dad refers to him as Douglas, he has officialy been renamed.
Awsome episode.

possible final fantasy 4 reference

poor Ronald Penderson

and i think that schmoopy being responsible for petey proves that this was supposed to happen in time thereby proving that alternate timelines do not exist (in UR anyway... sorry Romain)

i agwee

DragonWright:

Abedeus:

DragonWright:
Speaking Groundbold is easy.

Understanding it is hard.

Bzzt, wrong.

Same with Marclar. You think you understand Marclar, but you don't talk it if you don't know how to. You just say marclar marclar, without knowing what each marclar means.

Naw, Eluamous was faking his way through Kobold back in Episode 10.

young marklar.... your marklars are wise

Ickabod:
Douglas is the Begger from episode 2.

Is Schmoopy going to do his grandmother? Call that episode the Grandmother Paradox =)

that would be sick(and sick as in sick not good)

and douglas will grow up2 be james jigalow (which is the person rob is now)

HEY EVERYONE!! I GOT A COPY OF NEXT WEEKS SCRIPT!!!*Ppfft*(oww)
ok so kobold week kobold kobold kobold kobold, kobold kobold.
koboldkobold kobold KOBOLD!!!

Wait a second, if Nailo was the one who commited the third sin of the unforgotten, then why did schmoopy get a third mark?

This was... odd... if anything... I really didn't get most of it...

Fantastic episode. And no double cliffhanger! Yay!

SirSchmoopy:

Hijuice:

Str8up_wizard:

or you know... www.urealms.com

.... shooot! Yea and there.

so... he's not going to take them to the mountain of almost certain doom where he will sacrafice himself to turn schmoopy into the dragon warrior and tell Eluamous to scatter the remains of him (nater gems) across the unforgotten realms?

Hogwarts?! I'm in complete shock!

Gold, mate.

I'm glad I speak groundbold

or in groundbold, "Groundbold!"

I'm in love with GroundBold now. He's just so.... Cute. Him and his lil flint-lock pistol. I opt for GroundBold to become a main character! >w<
Or, at the very least, a constant annoyance. He's just too damn cute to let go.

Also.... Hogwats.... Really?....REALLY?.... REALLY!?
Oh well, knowing him, it'll still be freakin' hilarious.

S-Unleashed:

Skeleon:
I wanna have a groundbold for a pet.

Me too. Great one Rob. Bring on the Harry Potter jokes. lol.

Do I sense a new plushie in The Escapist store? :)
That's right Rob, dooo eeeet!!!
Have it so when you squeeze it it says "groundbold!"

AWSOME!

That was by far the 2nd best episode, the best was definatly the lemon granade 1 that was hillarious!!!

It's a little wierd that Schmoopy isn't wearing his nunchucks or beard OR his helmet even though he found them in the wolf corpse anyway Great episode!

Did anyone else notice that the King called his son Douglas, which is the name Schmoopy gave him instead of his real name?

deligoth nater man i cant wait to see who he is...besides dumbledor of course...is that an anagram maybe or is he like the guy they gave the nater gem to man cant wait till the next one and seriously this is like the best on since...well i would say the first few which were hilarious! keep em coming and great soundtracks also
do you get paid for such awesomeness?

I have noticed the same red-garbed wizard that you have used multiple times.

This series reminds me of gaming when I was younger Sir Schmoopy of Awesometon is totally something my friend would've called himself lol.

This episode was great, I like how they manage to mix stupidity and absolute brilliance together until it forms this likable unexpected ball of fun. Can't wait till the next episode.

Could that be the Nadir wizard who created the Nadir gems?
I AM IN COMPLETE SHOCK.

Ickabod's comment of the "Grandmother Paradox" makes sense because if you remember Timmy the Evil's plan to have Schmoopy kill his ancestor or he himself die that can be circumvented by him using one of the Nader gems to transport his spirit into his ancestor's body then continuing his family line that way (which would be strange but hey problem solved.) Also it would explain how Schmoopy has a new body in the intro.

By the way loved the episode. Great job as usual (at least in my opinion.)

I want a pet Groundbold!

Awesome! As always! Keep up the good work!

Loved the "I send you to get milk and you're gone for like twelve hours?!"
Brill episode

Bravo, Rob. The story (quite surprisingly) is coming together well.

Great episode Burt could somebody please tell me when schmoopy got the third sin mark? I know thefirst was the troll and Im pretty sure that the second was roamin "warping" to the tower of ultimate wizardry so when was the third? and also if the sins are cheats then Mike doesnt seem to be3 handing them out as he had justfied the dice as ot cheating at least to himself Im confused

Chipperz:
So... Yeah. Does this mean that that Nador gems weren't created by Nador, they're just in a permanent temporal loop? Schmoopy takes them back to Nador, who claims he invented them, they are used as a macguffin for a few thousand years and then Schmoopy picks them up and takes them back to Nador, who claims he invented them... Etc?

Awesome, anyway :P

if u notice when Nador said "settle down mortals" when he cast flare at schmoopy. thereby leading to the assumption that this is a foreshadowing of Nador being immortal thereby making it possible for him to have both made the gems a thousand years before the current past they are in (when the dragon warrior first "destroyed" them) and still be alive

i think the Nador gems are going to come into existence because of Schmoopy getting the fourth sin of the unforgotten which somehow brings the Nador gems back into existence in the past (as the Dragon Warrior feared) and Timmy the Evil IS Douglas but doing this because Schmoopy gathered the Nador gems in the past and Timmy the Evil was Instrumental in gettng him sent there not because he is actually evil.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here