Unforgotten Realms: Episode 36: Groundbold

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5

Chipperz:
So... Yeah. Does this mean that that Nador gems weren't created by Nador, they're just in a permanent temporal loop? Schmoopy takes them back to Nador, who claims he invented them, they are used as a macguffin for a few thousand years and then Schmoopy picks them up and takes them back to Nador, who claims he invented them... Etc?

Awesome, anyway :P

if u notice when Nador said "settle down mortals" when he cast flare at schmoopy. thereby leading to the assumption that this is a foreshadowing of Nador being immortal thereby making it possible for him to have both made the gems a thousand years before the current past they are in (when the dragon warrior first "destroyed" them) and still be alive

i think the Nador gems are going to come into existence because of Schmoopy getting the fourth sin of the unforgotten which somehow brings the Nador gems back into existence in the past (as the Dragon Warrior feared) and Timmy the Evil IS Douglas but doing this because Schmoopy gathered the Nador gems in the past and Timmy the Evil was Instrumental in gettng him sent there not because he is actually evil.

If you watched the calssic unforgotten realms episode 4 has an image og Deli Nador on a ship so thats probably why he looks like he was left over from classic UR

Kumomaru:
Wait a second, if Nailo was the one who commited the third sin of the unforgotten, then why did schmoopy get a third mark?

No Eluamous has a mark on gis wrist remember guess schmoopy cheated after The roamin thing

XD Hogwats? This was one of my favourites. I WANT A GROUNDBOLD. They're freaking awesome man.

Amazing as always, i had a question tho, where would one find a place to DL ur season 3 themesong??

Loved the 3.2 jokes. WoW consumes my life way too much to get that joke.

huh? Am I the only one who thinks its odd that douglas's father calls him douglas when earlier in episode 31 he said his name was "Ronald Pinderson". Oh well I guess you can;t bring logic into this show anyway. Still one of the best episodes yet. Goundbold!

petey hunter:

Kumomaru:
Wait a second, if Nailo was the one who commited the third sin of the unforgotten, then why did schmoopy get a third mark?

No Eluamous has a mark on gis wrist remember guess schmoopy cheated after The roamin thing

schmoopy did it twice, nailo did it once, but schmoopy still has a third mark.

why does douglas's dad call him douglas. His name is Ronald???

I hate you! Its the hate of love but I still hate you! Im goin to have to start writing this stuff down if I want to follow the plot!

-M

What was that crap about the 'sins of the unforgotten'? Did I miss something?

The groundbold is just too cute...

Glad he's alive ^^

Dude...best ep ever if you were Eating Chicken wings While watching

i thought he kept saying kobold

heh zoomed in on him 2

CPU3:

thats what happens when you cheat.
also where does Rob get his music, I wich I had the music at the beginning with the piano , building tention.
Rob where do you get that music

petey hunter:

CPU3:

also where does Rob get his music, I wich I had the music at the beginning with the piano , building tention.

I didn't cheat, I've watched all the episodes since they've been on the Escapist.

CPU3:

petey hunter:

CPU3:

I didn't cheat, I've watched all the episodes since they've been on the Escapist.

I don't mean You cheated, when a character in UFR cheats they commited a Sin of the Unforgotten, so schmoopy is in a bit of trouble

"Hey! I'm not a kid! I'll have you know I'm 29!"

"Only 29? Well in Dwarf years, you should dtill be sucking on your mother's teet."

Lol XD
I want an mp3 of the end theme *_*

"I am in complete shock."

Did anyone notice that Deligoth Nador was from Rob's foreshadowing intro from the fourth classic episode?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here