There Will Be Brawl: Episode Six

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Episode Six

Welcome to a world of dark humor starring the classic game characters you thought you knew and loved. In Episode Six, Mario and Luigi don't know who they can trust as they look for Princess Peach.

Watch Video

Man have I been looking forward to this. I love the mix of said dark humor with little inside-joke type humor (e.g. the "NO BRAWLING" sign in the bar in ep.5). This is the new favorite show of my friends and I. ^_^

Is it wrong that i love Mario more than ever. FUCKING AWESOME

I can't wait for the Next Mario Game
Super Mario Asylum

Wow... Just.. Wow.

Truly a magnificent episode.

Go yoshi go!

I just watched the entire thing with no audio and I have no idea what's going on except for PLOT TWISTS and VIOLENCE!!!!

Ihad a hard time figuring out who Waluigi was, for some reason.

That was more humorous than the others but the effects didn't seems as well done (the smoke was awful). But overall this is a fantastic series, my favorite on the escapist.

the end is the best part

Ahhh I love a good movie reference (Jurassic park with the Yoshis)...

...and the delivery of the line 'the one back there is fucking crazy' was superb!

It was alrigth. I liked the part where, I think, the guy from sin and punishment says "the one back there is fucking crazy". Waluigi was pretty funny.

FUCKING AMAZING as always. nothing you didnt already know im sure. hey if u guys need some extra cast to get killed off or whatever id do TERRIBLE things to play even the smallest part :P

Damn, my bet was on yoshi for the murderer, too :/

Excellent contribution as always, guys. Can't wait for episode 7, and can't wait for Bowser and his minions to rock the show.

This really should be made into a movie. Everything about it is great, every month I'm left waiting for the next installment.

One piece of constructive criticism I have is the action scenes could still do with some work, they are nice but I think the camera work could give them the real impact they deserve. They need more of a dramatic impact, I don't think they are particularly bad, just compared to everything else they seem lacking. To be fair the series is like Michael Jackson, but the action squences sometimes seem like Britney Spears. I'm loving it though, keep up the good work.

Shout outs also go to the muscians involved, they've made some magic tracks.

"It's a mario party" I lol'd. I also found it fitting since Walugigi have appeared the most in party games.

Love this show, the effort, costumes and camera work is all superb.

Everyone that takes part in it should feel proud, you've made a genuinely fantastic show.

You could string all the episodes together and make a movie out of this.

Epic show is epic. And I love how the fact that Waluigi ony appears in party games is so thouroughly mocked.

And of course, "That guy is fucking crazy." Had me laughing. One of the funnier episodes to date.

Amazing show, well worth the wait.
The end was particularly brilliant :D

OK, I absolutly LOVED Waluigi. Awsome!

Though I think mabey the killer is Zelda in her Sheik costume now insted of Masterhand or Tabuu. But I still think that there bodys are being stuffed and mounted like the trophies.

Does anyone else here like the idea of a pet Yoshi?

Truly hilarious stuff. I just began watching this series and it is grade A. I've personally had my money on Link being the bastard this whole time but I'm getting the vibe it's Zelda now. Still haven't seen Lucas or Ness yet, I also feel like they might end up being the psychos who are jsut working for someone else. Anyway, great show which if I can just add, is made even better by how attractive the girl who plays Samus is.

This only leaves me wanting more.
The ending with Mario riding out on Yoshi made me laugh so hard.

That was simply amazing, and now another full month of waiting begins.

Another fantastic episode guys! Really great work! And that Telma knows something, I am sure of it! I think you really must find out what she knows!! ;0)

BehattedWanderer:
Damn, my bet was on yoshi for the murderer, too :/

Excellent contribution as always, guys. Can't wait for episode 7, and can't wait for Bowser and his minions to rock the show.

My bet's on Samus, personally.

Gabes:
Truly hilarious stuff. I just began watching this series and it is grade A. I've personally had my money on Link being the bastard this whole time but I'm getting the vibe it's Zelda now. Still haven't seen Lucas or Ness yet, I also feel like they might end up being the psychos who are jsut working for someone else. Anyway, great show which if I can just add, is made even better by how attractive the girl who plays Samus is.

No, we saw Lucas and Ness at the end of Episode 4.

Anyway, great episode. Good to see that this version of Mario isn't a complete bastard.

Zombie_Fish:

Not if it's one of those things.

That was HILARIOUS, but Luigi isn't as bad ass as he should be. Mario is awesome, but it seems like Luigi just takes crap. But it's good to see him back, in the beginning he wasn't really doing much.

Excellent episode, There Will Be Brawl episodes are never disappointments.

This show just gets better and better. Every single episode is like a long awaited morsel of cinematic brilliance.

Love this series, can't wait for the next episode.

Edit: oh and murderer has to be either snake or sonic.

gigastrike:

Zombie_Fish:

Not if it's one of those things.

Yeah, they're just too violent, but a sweet one, like Mario's, before he gave it to Wario.

Did anyone else recognize Waluigi?

Absolutely sublime episode.
I especially liked the part with Waluigi and his obsession with the Mario Party/Tennis/Kart stuff, since that's the only games he's been in (to my knowledge).

I love this show so much I would have sex with it.

Wario, you greedy bastard.

Also, could not be more brilliant.

This is my favorite show on the Escapists. I can't wait for the next one.

"The one out there is fucking CRAZY!"
Lol'd so hard.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook