Stolen Pixels #103: Left 4 Dumb, Part 19

Pages PREV 1 2

lol love this series

Susan Arendt:

I do, however, feel Zoey's pain.

I got some spare bandages that can take care of that, if you'd just stand still a sec. Susan? Hey wait, where are you going?

I heard someone calling "medic!" and came as fast as I could. Dial 911 for my ambulance of lovin'.

Cough.

That aside, we need more of this nitpicking, Shamus. Female roles in gaming are messed up enough as it is without the female characters getting special treatment from fools who think there's some 0.1% chance of scoring a much-needed girlfriend.

It's definitely true that if you're clever enough to call yourself a girl in Counter Strike, you can sometimes get a flock of nerds in your team that will protect you... or at least function as a distraction while you get all the kills.

Never understood the big Zoey obsession. Maybe its because I never really was able to be sexually attracted to a video game character. It could also be the enormous zit that is on her head for some reason.

Zand88:

randommaster:
Also, I like how Zoey's face is slightly amused instead of a mask of RAGING ANGER!!!!

Raging anger, or slightly irritated.. or unfresh.. or constipated. It still looks pretty B^U to me.

Or you could turn it around and get U^B.

I have no idea what this would be, though. Maybe a cyclopse with buck-teeth?

Lord_Ascendant:

Cortheya:

Lord_Ascendant:
Oy...Those guys are incorrigible...

Big words...Big words....well you're a FLEEBLOTRONE!!!OH SEE I CAN MAKE UP WORDS TOO

Incorrigible is a word actually ...

Oh, sure, I could look words up in the dictionary, but look where that got Zoey! SHE wanted to be brainy! Working in the strip club with her evil twin sister Chloe wasn't good enough! Now what'll happen if a zombie comes at her with a lemon! Or heaven forbid, a grapefruit! Huh? Huh?!

Scarlet Knight:

Lord_Ascendant:

Cortheya:

Lord_Ascendant:
Oy...Those guys are incorrigible...

Big words...Big words....well you're a FLEEBLOTRONE!!!OH SEE I CAN MAKE UP WORDS TOO

Incorrigible is a word actually ...

Oh, sure, I could look words up in the dictionary, but look where that got Zoey! SHE wanted to be brainy! Working in the strip club with her evil twin sister Chloe wasn't good enough! Now what'll happen if a zombie comes at her with a lemon! Or heaven forbid, a grapefruit! Huh? Huh?!

uhm.....shotgun beats lemon?

also: Lemon Grenade

Shamus Young:

lesterley:
I wish Valve would make a Left4Dead team that consisted of 3 WOMEN and one guy.

I'm Shamus Young, and I endorse this message.

I'd prefer to see a L4D team where the Infected have to get through a human filled shopping mall, coz who's gonna patch the Boomer?

Yeah, I think we all know what sort of healing these guys want to practice on poor Zoey.

I betcha that she sleeps with her back firmly placed against the wall of the saferoom, and with her handgun at the ready- and not because she's afraid of the Infected.

Haha, well in postapocalyptic Zombieland, you get whatever cheap thrills you can.

funny. but is an excellent game. i am about to play it with "monkfish acc" he's a guy from the escapist. he's a nice guy.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here