Unskippable: Damnation

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

"I don't think that shirt is historically accurate." "And the robots are?" "Yes." "Okay..."

"Abraham Lincoln was a ninja. Why do you think he wore that hat everywhere? There was a blade in it, like Oddjob."

Seriously, never stop doing these. Those lines had me in stitches. But what an odd-looking game that is...

Well done. I'm glad I didn't have to endure this game.

*standing over Lincoln's body* Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology...

http://www.motifake.com/demotivational-poster/0804/robo-lincoln-demotivational-poster-1208487258.jpg

MY god Mecha-licoln was a ninja! I mean i always knew he was part steam-bot but a ninja my god!

Also awesome episode as always, all wars would be better with steam powered bots

God damn that was riddled with the truth behind the cival war

"Get it on!" I LOVED the MXC reference, made me laugh a little too loudly. >_<

Did I miss part of that cutscene, it just seemed like generic fighting vaguely centered around a bridge. Who's the professor, why is that stripper in what seems to be a battlefield, and why do all the cowboy hats seem to be the wrong style for both the region and time period?!

My friend Robot Torg told me this game sucked ass. What the hell was up with that Shaman in the beginning of the cutscene?! Was that some kind of after effects of an advanced Peyote growth?! Did anyone else notice how difficult it was to tell who was on which side of that war? Very good video. If I never got a review of it from my friend I probably would have rented it and now I just might do that to get my own opinion on it.

Pascal isn't pound per square inch, it's newton per square meter. I'm surprised nobody pointed this out yet.

Zombie Mecha Grant would make a whole lot more sense than that mess...

wow great video haha...all I remember is seeing a preview video where they were introducing the game, I forgot about it, then IGN came out and slayed the game...and now you guys do it again x)

love the FF7:AC reference there

gamegod25:
*standing over Lincoln's body* Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology...

http://www.motifake.com/demotivational-poster/0804/robo-lincoln-demotivational-poster-1208487258.jpg

haha yeah this one made me laugh

that plus ninja...

Lincoln wasn't a ninja! He was a sorcerer!

Made me laugh more than once. I would call this episode a success.

They really donīt teach you this kind of stuff about the American Civil War in schools, but now we know the truth. Man, gotta love Steampunk.

Ahh, the war of PSI vs Pascal. I remember that war, like it was yesterday. Damn Pascalians took off my damn leg!

Wow... that cutscene made absolutely no bloody sense... Mechs and Lincoln xD

Ninja Lincon!

Kage Me:
Pascal isn't pound per square inch, it's newton per square meter. I'm surprised nobody pointed this out yet.

Because the joke was that it was a war between people wanting to use Pascals as the standard measurement, and people who want to use PSI as the standard measurement? Nobody's pointed it out yet, because nobody's confused the two.

Sweet, going to go watch it now.

You guys are just as good as Yahtzee. Different kind of humor etc etc

Ok, I'm REALLY confused here.
What is this game about?
Why are there robots in the 19th century?
Who thought lingerie models existed at this time?
When did this game take place?

I really liked this one.
I like how Paul keeps insisitng on the beaver dam jokes.
The best line had to be "Aww, now my sword is way over there."
Also, I also knew that Abe Lincoln was both a powerful sorcerer AND a ninja.

ssgt splatter:
Ok, I'm REALLY confused here.
What is this game about?

Damnation centers around a group of freedom fighters led by a Hamilton Rourke in a desperate attempt to protect a war torn, industrialized America from a dictator.

ssgt splatter:
Why are there robots in the 19th century?

Steampunk, and it's actually the 20th century according to the game's timeline, it's just that the civil war, instead of lasting 4 years, has lasted several decades.

ssgt splatter:
Who thought lingerie existed at this time?

Lingerie did exist in the 1800s.

ssgt splatter:
When did this game take place?

Early 1900s.

This looks like a cool concept for a video game, but it probabley plays like shit.

It would likley do better as a graphic novel, comic book, or movie.

Xandus117:
This looks like a cool concept for a video game, but it probabley plays like shit.

It does.
http://pc.ign.com/articles/994/994788p1.html

Great unskippable though :P

I don't understand how they could screw this game up so bad, it looked great.

I've really been trying to like Unskippable, but each time I watch one, I sit there straight faced and bored, waiting for them to say something that isn't predictable and unfunny. I keep finding myself more interested in the inherently bad cutscenes than the people talking over them.

Only you guys could make a link between Odjob and Abe Lincoln, great as ever episode :D

If school has drilled anything into my head at all it's that "there's no such thing as a stupid question" so now I ask...What is steam punk?

...how could such an awesome premise as a steampunk Civil War go so terribly, horribly wrong? Shame on them. And thank you, Unskippable, for this sweet, sweet history lesson.

Nerdfury:
Ahh, the war of PSI vs Pascal. I remember that war, like it was yesterday. Damn Pascalians took off my damn leg!

I guess you... couldn't handle the pressure?

I'm sorry, I'll go now.

YOUR UNDER BOOB HAS NO POWER HERE! that was some funny shit.

WHen are you guys going to do Valkyria Chronicles? Anime villagers getting shot through the head, whats not to like?

"This is your captain speaking and I don't trust the 3 of you.."

"A nation of beavers?"

Loved the MXC reference...

ROFL... Seriusly, this one was REALLY funny. I never saw such a bad costum design for a female character ever. This is sooOOoooOOo00OOo ridiculus. OMG, what the hell developers think? Ridiculus.

Woah that game looks like GARBAGE.
Nice job making fun of it, guys.

The blood effects look like crap, too. I could have done better with MS paint and an hour's work.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 67218)