Unforgotten Realms: Sir Schmoopy and the Philosopher's Shiny Rocks

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

Hang on, wouldn't it make more sense to just put ALL the life force in ONE Gem so then instantly he'd just pop back and not have to worry about all this gathering them together shit...?
I mean, he could just, like, put the one gem in a chest and lock it away in a place nobody but him can get to and then since all the one gems are together he'd be immortal again, and just go on living like normal.

Holy Crap Guys! Why don't you suck him off even harder he might ejaculate in your face? Sorry but you lot shouldnt critizise other peoples opinions on UR. If people don't like it they have a right to say something and by a miracle and only a miracle something might get changed.

Personaly i like the show i just hate to see everyone going oooooooo Rob's right like always la la la ... hes human not God.

I really liked this episode. Although it was a parody of Harry Potter it managed to stay relevant and tie some important things together, not to mention the extended length of the episode compared to the recent set.

Rob knows what he's doing and he's doing it right.

ThrobbingEgo:

Lord_Ascendant:
oh gods, you guys are totally gonna get sued

but still, rather funny =]

Have you ever read a MAD magazine? You wonder if JK Rowlings sued them?

Parody is allowed. So long as they're making jokes about it, and not saying, "Look at me, I came up with this all by myself. Where's my movie deal?" it's kosher.

yeah i know. jsut dont use anything Disney or you will get your pants sued off

Gee.. where did the funny go?

And when will the Grandfather-paradox begin?! ><"

Hey ive been watching UR since they only putted episodes in their site and at newgrounds but ive decided only to sign up for escapist now. (unecessary introduction wich noone cares about)
First things first i just want to say that i think this video is awesome, i mean the connection between the naitor gems (im not sure how its written god i dont care about how its written only its meaning) and the horcruxes its just great and i also want to say congratulate Rob for doing such a great serie.
Another thing is that in the next episodes ( i dont know if ill do the comment in this episode or in the next or even in the one thats after that one) ill try to do guessing about the things of unforgotten realms that i dont know if someone already commented in posterior videos if yes than tell me if not let me just continue. Another thing is that i want to challenge you to send me a pm with your guess about the future of the story. ( i know that for some people this might sound stupid and gay but ive already written some ideas in A4 sheet wich has no more for further writting and if i use ur ideas ill just say it).
By the way sorry if the english isnt perfect or exellent but im portuguese and i dont know every freakin thing in english and for the persons who read all this comment that is gigantic, have my respect.
Good bye with wiches that UR continues to be a great serie how it has been so far (even if it has had been a little down on joke and such).

Resistance205:

Klagermeister:
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
That's the second time in Unforgotten Realms history that someone has burst into flames in the background of a conversation.

What was the first episode it happened in, 'cos I broke out laughing this time!

The first time it happened was in Classic Episode 7.
You can see it on Rob's original Unforgotten Realms website, http://www.urealms.com/

Don't tell me you're going to parody the entire series of Harry Potter? Another six weeks before the plot advances I guess.

I want to cast a spell of ultimate awesomeness, but Robert has already used it on his show. Now I've got to wait until next millennium for another chance.

I bet Gaary comes as ,like, an assistant groundskeeper or something, since he's not really a sorcerer or anything

Then again he might go the same way as Jacque, which I reeeaaalllyy don't want to happen

Yay! Longer episodes!......and blatant rip-offs...

Robin_Lyon:
Yeah, koboooold, and I mean like I said, koboooold, not my show; Rob can do whatever he likes with the characters, I still find them hilarious, kobooooold.

That being said, on a scale of one to ten Gary, I wanna punch you in the face.

P.S. Yuruichi is the wickedly awesome name of my black cat... and yes she can flash step.

nice...
u obviously watch bleach...
bleach FTW

Mcrapeyou:
Hang on, wouldn't it make more sense to just put ALL the life force in ONE Gem so then instantly he'd just pop back and not have to worry about all this gathering them together shit...?
I mean, he could just, like, put the one gem in a chest and lock it away in a place nobody but him can get to and then since all the one gems are together he'd be immortal again, and just go on living like normal.

Either he couldn't do that or it's the same guy who just released he can teleport people to off shore islands half away across the world to give them a "Vacation".

Both are viable answers.

SirSchmoopy:

Mcrapeyou:

Either he couldn't do that or it's the same guy who just released he can teleport people to off shore islands half away across the world to give them a "Vacation".

Both are viable answers.

Not to mention we hardly know the full potential and drawbacks of these things yet, or Nader himself. Hell, we don't even know if the gems can be destroyed as if they would one gem would be risky.

That works too I guess.

GAH! Too much information to absorb at once! My brain hurts!

ah so funny.

Seriously, harmign sombody to protect sombody else is NOT evil, wrong, or bad.

i had a dream last night that this was aa daily show, then woke up, turned on the TV, it wasn't on my DVR... T_T this needs to be a show, with new episodes daily, also some 1 needs to make an unforgotten realms version of supper smash bro's

stamda1:
i had a dream last night that this was aa daily show, then woke up, turned on the TV, it wasn't on my DVR... T_T this needs to be a show, with new episodes daily, also some 1 needs to make an unforgotten realms version of supper smash bro's

or better yet wow like game that is UR

Where does giving Douglas a drop of never ending life come in? Sorry but that's the bit on my mind.
PS I think it's getting better with the plot, random stuff would get old IMO.
EDIT: and look out for Professor Walrus.

Is he allowed to use the Harry Potter song?

I hope they bring back groundbold as a sidekick like jacque and petey were, I love that freaking thing.

mint episode, but i still think the 1st season was the best, mainly because of the high bear gag, tht was awesome!

Still its better than some of the shows i watch on tv for plot twists, so keep up the good work! =]

ahahah! finally an episode with a longer run time!! what was up with that rob? seriously? if we r going to see UR once a week then it better be about 13 mins! :P keep 'em coming cuz im definatly hooked!

I'm curious, what if Deligoth nador turns into timmy the evil after getting corrupted since hes the one with the nador gems in the future. I don't quite think that's right but this episode leaves a lot of questions to be answered which is good since it adds to the suspense so great job with it.

Ocelano:

Nahh i still likethe they use the stone dream spell to return to the present theory which explains the statues at the beginning of season 2. maybe if schmmopie corrupts nader and then douglas becomes dragon warrior who knows

was that your idea with the stone dream spell because it seems plausible and creative...and it reminds me of that show xiaolin showdown if anyone ever watched that show :)

Good to see this series is still going strong, to be honest I just got done with all of season 2 and what you have so far of season 3, not easy keeping up with every website such as newgrounds, Justin.tv, hell even youtube, but to be honest the internet seems pretty dry this summer, its as if everyone got up and went on vacation at the same time.

Whatever, but still keep up the good work, hell this stuff is better then some of the crap they dish out on tv these days.

Great episode as always.And Charles(the evil guy)looked like Schmoopy,Evil clone maybe?

SirSchmoopy:

Krantos:
You know, what started as a hilariously tongue in cheek take on Role-playing has just become another lame rip off of nearly everything. I mean, the only funny thing was Douglas catching fire, and not a damn thing was original. At least they're back to the proper length again.

Oh, And I was very sad they missed the obvious joke of calling the school Hogwash.

So what started out as a parody of gaming culture is still a parody of gaming culture and that is not a proper length and I would not be expecting it as the norm.

Actually I don't see any Gaming parody in this episode. I see a literary parody that fails because one of the requirements for parody is that it actually has to be, you know, funny.

And by 'proper length' I was referring to the fact that the original episodes, back when it actually was a parody of gaming culture and laugh your ass off funny, were all about 10-15 minutes in length. Now, with recent episodes capping off at about 5-7 minutes with a minute long intro and the unnecessary and unfunny narration at the end which also goes on for a minute or two, there is barely anytime for actual plot or jokes. The episode Ratgina, for instance, had only about 3 1/2 minutes that was actually a part of the show.

ever since the beginning of the second season urealms is losing its spark the first season was terrific but i just dont see that flare that it once had

That was really good! When it started with the whole Hogwarts rippin' off thing I was thinking "Uh oh this could go horribly wrong".

Glad to see that, so far, i've been wrong!

:) it's good that it's a decent length again :P with no cliff hangers!

Well done :) the references are sometimes subtles *i.e. nadar gems = horcruxs* which is good!
xx

I just love this series too much.

Great again Rob :D:D:D

For Science:
Where does giving Douglas a drop of never ending life come in? Sorry but that's the bit on my mind.
PS I think it's getting better with the plot, random stuff would get old IMO.
EDIT: and look out for Professor Walrus.

dont worry I'm sure it is unforgotten

(yes i do make myself laugh... no one else matters)

Hijuice:
Holy Crap Guys! Why don't you suck him off even harder he might ejaculate in your face? Sorry but you lot shouldnt critizise other peoples opinions on UR. If people don't like it they have a right to say something and by a miracle and only a miracle something might get changed.

Personaly i like the show i just hate to see everyone going oooooooo Rob's right like always la la la ... hes human not God.

critisizing people for critisizing people.... god i love reading these comments just for the hypocricy.....

In case I didn't say it before. Thanks for making longer episodes Rob, it makes my lunch twice as enjoyable on Thursdays.

Wonderful episode.

mcmar:
I'm curious, what if Deligoth nador turns into timmy the evil after getting corrupted since hes the one with the nador gems in the future. I don't quite think that's right but this episode leaves a lot of questions to be answered which is good since it adds to the suspense so great job with it.

Ocelano:

Nahh i still likethe they use the stone dream spell to return to the present theory which explains the statues at the beginning of season 2. maybe if schmmopie corrupts nader and then douglas becomes dragon warrior who knows

was that your idea with the stone dream spell because it seems plausible and creative...and it reminds me of that show xiaolin showdown if anyone ever watched that show :)

I came up with it a couple of weeks back I dont think I ripped it off anybody else it was just the combo of the statues in a place they had never been before and the spell used on roamin I dare say most viewerts have at least had the idea though

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here