Ickabod:

milomalo:
where is my UR? :(

UR UR UR UR UR UR UR UR UR UR <--- I'm chanting

UR UR UR UR UR UR UR UR UR UR !!!

or at least a note... or something :(

Kumomaru:

Nickisimo:
I'm starting to come to this site more for new UR stuff than ZP once again(along with re-visiting older UR eps). Season 3 has been a nice mix of humor and story. Thanks for the eps and the hard work, Rob. :)

My favorite line of the season still has to be the seemingly under-appreciated: "In all my years of announcing arena shit..."

My fav is probably "Hey, this wolf has 2 hearts!"

i think mine so far for this season is probably Mike's "u figure out that a figure shit out check does not exist."
although i change my mind a lot cuz there are a lot of good ones even with this season being only 7 episodes in

Dude, It's a day after, are you not going to at least let us have a courteous 48 hour notice?
By THOR! This is blasphemy, this is madness!

unforgotten_bain:
Dude, It's a day after, are you not going to at least let us have a courteous 48 hour notice?

This is not madness! THIS IS UREALMS!

Athen:

unforgotten_bain:

This is not madness! THIS IS UREALMS!

Well played sir.

Since Everyone is crying and Whinign About the New episode Not Being Up I will State What I think May have Happened...
The First And most Likely Cause of The Delay is That Rob Was Abducted By Aliens and They Decided to Make him their Leader...
In order to Have Longer Episodes We Are switching Back to the One episode Per 2 Weeks Schedule Again.
Rob Said $%#% It and Quit Urealms.
Purhaps We Will Never Know.

well i sure hope he dose not stop because even if i didn't find his last episode (what i watched) funny that dose not mean i want those who did to miss out on what i think is a particularly hilarious series and even at the risk of missing something videl i still attend to watch the next episode.The two weeks break would be just long enough for me to be ready to give UR another try so it dose not really bug me ^^ and if it bugs you then get over it like was stated before YOU DON'T PAY FOR IT(or at least i don't think you do) so you have no right to complain just take what u get and if u have to state what u think once (or twice if ur like me and u tend to state things badly -_- ) (PS:don't bother quoting this if u agree or don't or just don't like me because im not checking back and i don't care ^_^ )

Just wait. He's busy.

So what's the story on the new episode and its lack of existence? Are they (hopefully) going back to the twice monthly update?

Hmmm, usually by now on the forums, Rob would have given us an explanation, yelled at us for complaining about a show we don't pay for, or some combination of the two. I'm just kind of curious about why he seems to have disappeared.

KotaroKun115:
Since Everyone is crying and Whinign About the New episode Not Being Up I will State What I think May have Happened...
The First And most Likely Cause of The Delay is That Rob Was Abducted By Aliens and They Decided to Make him their Leader...
In order to Have Longer Episodes We Are switching Back to the One episode Per 2 Weeks Schedule Again.
Rob Said $%#% It and Quit Urealms.
Purhaps We Will Never Know.

If rob became an alien king, I'm sure he'd still have internat access. But that means the must have abducted him and made him their SLAVE WITHOUT INTERNET ACCESS!

Ack, why is there no new one? And no new There Will Be Brawl, either! Maybe there was an announcement about this but it'd help if it was somewhere you'd actually see it rather than buried in some forum thread most viewers will never look at.

I was wondering about this myself. And as badly as I want to see a new one, I do know that Rob has a life too, and when he gets it done, he gets it done! I mean. crap, you write a cartoon that's this good each week and tell me you can do even half as good as all this? But that being said, I was afraid something bad happened to him or perhaps it was like a season ender that wasn't stated as such?

unforgotten_bain:

dude do you even know what a parody is madness? THIS IS UR!!!

not just me been refreshing the escapist all day then?

his internet has probably gone down or something shit happens

if not hope hes ok :P

I think the new episode may be so awesome it broke time and now it is frozen in time. Unable to be put on the net for us all to enjoy?

Virus49:
I think the new episode may be so awesome it broke time and now it is frozen in time. Unable to be put on the net for us all to enjoy?

Well they are so awesome but didn't break the internet...

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/93081-Unforgotten-Realms-Marathon-and-Trivia-Challenge

WOOT! MARATHON BAY-BAY! This is awesome! ... But doesn't account for Brawl. Tho brawl does seem to get delayed sometimes.

He must be busy with others things, because he does have a life other then UR. Making and uploading a new episode everything week must have gotten to him and he is taking a break maybe going back to the twice a week update. So just calm down and do something else get out of the house hang with friends and check back in a couple of days.

Awesome Episode! had to watch again b4 posting it was so awesome!

doubt he is going back to every other week. probably decided to take a week off or got caught up in updating his site or something (hopefully everything is ok) guess we wil have to be patient to find out

EDIT: Thanks for the link to the explaination Delmar Wynn

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/93081-Unforgotten-Realms-Marathon-and-Trivia-Challenge

OMG after much thinking about it, i finally think i know what those "sins of the forgotten" are for! (dont read ahead if you dont wanna potential spoiler, idk how to make it so you click it and it appears)

Due to the talking at the end with the king of Reldawynn (however you spell it) and Nadir about the "sins" i think thet thay are created whenever they survive death and it has the power to destroy one of the nadir gem.

DotSlashFacepalm:
OMG after much thinking about it, i finally think i know what those "sins of the forgotten" are for! (dont read ahead if you dont wanna potential spoiler, idk how to make it so you click it and it appears)

Due to the talking at the end with the king of Reldawynn (however you spell it) and Nadir about the "sins" i think thet thay are created whenever they survive death and it has the power to destroy one of the nadir gem.

When ever they cheat they get a sin of the unforgotten.
Thats why schmoopy has 3 i only now 1 but i now another one is in episode six another one in epis 26 moving Roamin from Kadoral --) to them

Eh...anything is possible now that Timmy has screwed up the game am i right? Also What was Schmoopy's third anyway? mabye he got one too When Nailo Cheated w the dice swap?

Very good, the series is just getting better and better, will Douglas ever be able to master that fire teleport spell?

i liked the poking fun of harry potter and the funny weird explaination for why the nader gems exist...though i thought that because he didnt have his book (stated in a previous episode) that he couldn't say much more about them?

I liked when they were rolling dice in a previous ep and sir schmoopy kept calling it Balbasaur instead of one lol

its charles pinmissle

Phill:
Very good, the series is just getting better and better, will Douglas ever be able to master that fire teleport spell?

dont u mean dougls 3???

yes, i mean D3

since it is the unforgotten marathon i decided to watch the origanal unforgotten realms anyone noticed that deligoth nador is in the intro to episode 4 ?

also great episode rob keep it up

alexgher:

unforgotten_bain:

dude do you even know what a parody is madness? THIS IS UR!!!

I already made that joke.

Enough talking more killing....I don't even care if it has to do with the "plot" I just want some random acts of violence

violence is not the answer.

YES IT IS!!!

um...was this week the season ending? if so that was a short season, if not, then where's my episode!? just like hamster of dawn said, you sometimes need a break, but no heads up? come on,rob. come on.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here