Yahtzee's Prototype vs. InFamous Challenge

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 NEXT

Yahtzee's Prototype vs. InFamous Challenge

Yahtzee decided which game is best - Prototype or InFamous - by judging pictures of the games' main characters wearing women's lingerie. No seriously.

Read Full Article

There is nothing that could have gone more right with this whole set of events.

I'm gonna applaud all three parties for making something I never thought would happen come true.

And in such a voluptuous manner as well.

oh god, yahtzee, i'm so glad you did this right now

on a note, is it just me who thought that prototypes devs made something more disturbing, and infamous devs made something more attractive?

Hooooleee shit! I didn't actually think they were going to do it!

Yahtzee, you are a gentleman and a scholar.

EDIT: How on earth did they both come up with unicorns; dear god, the similarities between these two companies are never ending.

And Prototype's picture DOES look better. The INfamous picture just looks some flamboyant creature you'd encounter in Oblivion..........plus a unicorn..........

... Damn if Mercer'd be alive...

Hahaa remember that one guy wanted to do it, and everyone told him that nobody would do it and reported him?

Well look:P

Good job Yahtzee, im glad this is settled once and for all!

Yahtzee you charasmatic stallion! Awesome job, but what I don't get is that Alex can shapeshift into anything right? Why not Jenna Jameson, or Carmen Electra? It's still the character, just with the powers active. Though that is kinda cheating...

This makes me have faith in the human race again.
thank you god

You know... I am not surprised this came to be. Alex looks frickin' hot.

...This has to be against some sort of law.
But I'm still going to read it.

EDIT: Well.
I don't think I'll ever sleep soundly again.

I can't wait any longer, I'm making one into an avatar!

I believe this should be in history books.

Haha, brilliant! We have all got the closure we needed from that review...

Is it wrong that the womanified picture of Alex made me slightly... interested...

I didn't really expect this contest to ever play out, it was pretty entertaining to read this little ending to Yahtzee's review. :P

This is so sick and twisted. Yet I can't stop laughing.

But it was nice they decided to take Yahtzee on his challenge.

HardRockSamurai:
Um, Alex is the main character of Prototype, not InFamous.

"Namely, which of the two studios could produce the best image of the rival game's main character wearing women's lingerie."
I was confused at first too.

Oh god...

I think I was just scarred for life.

It couldn't have happened in a more awesome way though. Yahtzee, you sly sunuvabitch, you planned this from the beginning, didn't you? Your Jupiterian overlords are turning our brains to mush with your awesome videos in order to soften us up for the invasion! You can't fool my*WHACK clang click*

Sorry, my inner conspiracy theorist got out of his cage again. The fact that you are feared enough in the gaming industry that they would actually do something like this is awesome. Keep it up. Hope that other show o' yourn gets picked up...

that was sickeningly hilarious, I now have more respect for Sucker Punch and Radical... I mean... who'da thought they'd actually go through with it? I guess they've both got some big ZP fans in their dev teams

Simply hilarious stuff. I don't think I could have chosen a winner, they are both so damn funny.

Kudos to Sucker Punch & Radical Entertainment, and I guess a congratulations to Infamous.

MaxTheReaper:

HardRockSamurai:
Um, Alex is the main character of Prototype, not InFamous.

"Namely, which of the two studios could produce the best image of the rival game's main character wearing women's lingerie."
I was confused at first too.

Fuck. ADD strikes again. Thanks for setting it straight.

i was thinking more...Victoria's secret or big breasts

but i have to say i'm impressed that they both actually did it XD

_ pfft...i wanted knockers

Well I definately did not expect that to actually happen. Interesting results though. I did actually prefer the first one a tiny bit more though.

God, to actually think they would do it.... its just... just.. way to awesome. I didnt think Yahtzee pulled that kind of power. Maybe gaming corporations do acutally listen to the guy. Now if only they payed more attention to him.

That is one of the most awesome things I have ever seen. Not the pictures themselves, just that they actually did it.

Yahtzee, you have a helluva lot more influence in the gaming world than I previously thought possible; first Valve, now this...

This was totally awesome. I don't think anybody expected this, except for that guy who got reported for suspecting it.

I'm now glad that I'v stayed up untill 3 AM for no reason.

Can't believe they actually did it. I guess they're bored with all the bucket loads of money they're making...

That first pic reminded me of various trailers/ads for Priscilla: Queen of the Desert.

What I like most is that both companies have the sense of humour to take the mickey outta themselves. Good on 'em.

I applaud both developers for having a sense of humor and playing along with Yahtzee's little game! And teehee, the InFamous one was hilarious.

This might well be the first time a development studio has descended into rule 34 before the internet. Its of anothers work, but I'm still calling it.

RavingPenguin:
God, to actually think they would do it.... its just... just.. way to awesome. I didnt think Yahtzee pulled that kind of power. Maybe gaming corporations do acutally listen to the guy. Now if only they payed more attention to him.

They fear him enough to do anything he says, as long as its not "make better games"

I surprised they not only actually made the pictures but that they actually watched your review and took it seriously. 'Oh not that guy with a hat reviewed us and couldn't decided if we were better than that other game, lets pander to his desire to get a non existent prize.' Seriously I doubt Zero Punctuation actually helps or hinders anyone's games sales, other than a few people who were curious, like I bought Saints Row, because he said it was so much better than GTA, and it was but never mind. Zero Punctuation to me has always been a humorous little someone showing one mans opinions regarding the games he plays and it certainly gets this site more traffic, but I've never considered them to be serious review that would actually mean anything. He's like the AVGN or TGWTG, entertainers who enjoy ragging on something or other but who's opinions don't really affect the industry in which they review.

Both companies should put out special editions using those pictures as cover art.

As if...he did it. Wow Sucker Punch and Radical bow down to Yahtzee!

Well, I guess this settles it - whoever loses this little fight, we all win!

That was hilarious and I have a whole lot more respect for both developers now. I may actually find myself getting inFamous to go with my [Prototype] now :)

Words can not describe its grace.

:D :) XD L:)

Nor can smileys. :(

hmmm, atleast now we know how strange some of thye gaming coumpanies really are

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist: