Yahtzee's Prototype vs. InFamous Challenge

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Yahtzee, I hate to protest, but you did say the winner would send in a picture of the other games character is a woman's BRA, and I see no definite evidence of a bra in the picture of Mercer. For all we know Alex is letting 'em hang free! I'm just sayin'...

LMAO!!!! Oh wow, those two images... A unicorn and a rainbow... Definitely has to win over the other. Hands down.

LOL OMG Sucker Punch and Radical you people are freaking AWESOME at playing along and going with Yahtzee's challenge. Bravo good developers, you have my sale for years to come XD

LOL!

I think Radical should've won. Not because Prototype is better, honestely I haven't played either game but there picture is more embarassing then Sucker Punch's.

I never thought they would actually do that.
And i liked the prototype one more.

Taerdin:
Is it wrong that the womanified picture of Alex made me slightly... interested...

I didn't really expect this contest to ever play out, it was pretty entertaining to read this little ending to Yahtzee's review. :P

only if you dont find fucking a slime mold disgusting

OMFG I can't believe I missed this, my face was struck with disbelief

Good job to Yahtzee and the developers for this, very entertaining!!!

Yhatzee! Dude have you noticed that you declared Sucker Punch the winner by mistake? That picture is of Alex. The main character of PROTOTYPE.

Did anyone else notice this? - "It's a close call, but I'm going to declare Sucker Punch the winner by one lovingly-rendered pair of breasts. Also their unicorn is a much prouder, mightier steed, and Alex's expression is delightfully coquettish. Therefore InFamous must be the better game. Buy InFamous. Prototype's still good, though. Buy it as well." - Yhatzee.

Aldurossii:
Yhatzee! Dude have you noticed that you declared Sucker Punch the winner by mistake? That picture is of Alex. The main character of PROTOTYPE.

Did anyone else notice this? - "It's a close call, but I'm going to declare Sucker Punch the winner by one lovingly-rendered pair of breasts. Also their unicorn is a much prouder, mightier steed, and Alex's expression is delightfully coquettish. Therefore InFamous must be the better game. Buy InFamous. Prototype's still good, though. Buy it as well." - Yhatzee.

the companies were making EACH OTHER'S characters into what we saw.

yep... I'm a douchebag. I went back and watched it again and yeah. As a man so wisely said, "Go team retard".

o.o i have absoluty no idea what the hell to say to this, other then wow.... both companyes are nuts X3, good games though

brilliant, this is clearly the nearest thing to yahtzee pissed as we're gonna get on a forum I'd think, declaring which team has the best man dressed as a woman. love the picture of mercer on a unicorn, I'd still buy that game above infamous though.

I know it's been 9 months since the last post but I don't care, I've only just discovered this thread. Amazing! Can't believe they went along with it! Can't believe they even watch reviews like this!

I just found this article (late...=.= I know)...and my god that is AWESOME...ly weird...seriously

Haha. Well, at least I know what to get first... Can't believe this was done. Yahtzee, you should definitely see just how far you can make developers go for a good word from you... Look at me, talking to him like he deigns to read these posts. :P

HA! That was hilarious. It's also great that they're still in touch with the outside world...

good times, good times.

doctorjackal777:

johnman:

doctorjackal777:
Seriously I doubt Zero Punctuation actually helps or hinders anyone's games sales.

Valve called Yahtzee after his review of Painkiller to tell him downloads on steam had tripled after his review......

Unicorns FTW! Has anyone told Susan yet?

Wow, I didn't know that. That's very interesting.

Also, hours after that review came out, guess what they used as a quote on the Steam advertisement.

notice how coles pose is the same as ezios from the assassins creed 2 posters :L

Oh god, I remember him laying down the challenge but I never thought they did go through with it.

Serves me right for going back to the first Extra Punctuation.

I was reading this article when I suddenly realized that this had a colored picture of Yahtzee and that I wear the exact same colored shirt and vest... Now I feel somewhat... good, maybe? can't realize why though.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here