Apocalypse Lane: Episode Six: Womanly Advice

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Episode Six: Womanly Advice

Steve has a moment of weakness and things may never be the same again. For any of us.

Watch Video

...eeeeewwwww!!!

...I'm still in shock. Nice ending.

I think this show has hit it's stride. That was unexpected and fantastic. please continue being disturbing.

Relationship drama for the Fallout generation.

ZOMFG!!! FUCKING FUNNY!!!

Okay, I thought the rap part was the best but the interesting um.. twist was good as well. I feel so sorry for cuddles that was depressing.

That was actually pretty hilarious, it made me mute Maury which is an impressive feat.

Funny, but....BLLLLLLAAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHH. Ok I think I'm done. Good show.

Your first episode was terrible, but you recovered and I can now see the potential in this series.

Edit: Steve, rub my nipple.

That bitch must die....OH GOD! Dude, you are SICK... so keep it up, as long as ya keep using fresh jokes, this has the potential to become the best show on the escapist.

...I'm gonna go throw up now.

that was discusting
great show!!!

Oh my God... I'm going to throw up!

Haha, her tattoo made me laugh!

nathan-dts:
Your first episode was terrible, but you recovered and I can now see the potential in this series.

Thanks dude. Those first couple of episodes were necessary to the story (believe it or not) but they also helped establish these characters. This episode would not have had the same impact if it was number one because it relies on the audience knowing that Steve and Cuddles are good buddies and Gladice is a bitch.

It's exciting now to me because we can start getting to the meat of what this show is about, and It makes me happy that people are starting to like it.

Regardless I'm glad you stuck around and be sure to keep watching. It's gonna be fun. :)

-Jon
-Creator of Apocalypse Lane

Best. Episode. Yet. LOL!!!

awwwwww poor Cuddles! middle part though.... ewwwwwwwwwwwwww lol, I laughed though, good episode!

I have to say, I agree with some of the other people here, this show really is going uphill very well, despite having a slightly dodgy start. good humour, and unique characters, in a slightly surreal but interesting setting. Pretty good stuff!

I was starting to lose interest in this show after the previous episode but this one had some good moments so i haven't lost faith yet. However i do think that its too early for drama in this show, so i'm gonna have to be cautious.

Jon Etheridge:

nathan-dts:

Thanks dude. Those first couple of episodes were necessary to the story (believe it or not) but they also helped establish these characters. This episode would not have had the same impact if it was number one because it relies on the audience knowing that Steve and Cuddles are good buddies and Gladice is a bitch.

It's exciting now to me because we can start getting to the meat of what this show is about, and It makes me happy that people are starting to like it.

Regardless I'm glad you stuck around and be sure to keep watching. It's gonna be fun. :)

-Jon
-Creator of Apocalypse Lane

You should also take pride in the fact that you listen to your community.

OMG, I was eating breakfast when I tried to watch this! The moment I saw the disco lights I put my hand in front of my eyes and exited out of Firefox.

I'll give it another shot when I'm done eating.

at first it wasn't that good but i kept watching and it has become better and better each week, hopefully it will now start to get a story

Haha...that's great. Wrong, and on so many levels, but great.

Fucking great i got shocked than i understanded what was going on and than i yust started laughing!^^

That was... eurgh.

Feel sorry for Cuddles though.

What... I... ahldksjkfgdsalfoyksudfbnsdkajhbsadhfbasldfhsdfbs kalhdfhbasddfbgsad... I think I just had a stroke, heart attack, and developed cancer all at once...

That was the only time something animated made me feel sick to my stomach. Still pretty funny though.

Aww I feel bad for Cuddles I hope Steve and him don't become enemies in the next episode.

OMG that was gross.

Im Scared D: and Sad For Cuddles

THe rap part was fucking funny. xD

There goes the straight man in all this...

LMAO That was wrong on so many levels.

So that was the third layer in hell?

shwnbob:
Aww I feel bad for Cuddles I hope Steve and him don't become enemies in the next episode.

I'm gonna guess that Steve is gonna dump Gladus and hang out with Cuddles again.

Nice recovery on the series, there were a few sketchy episodes but this one made me laugh.

This is seriously now... one of the best series on The Escapist. A true rival to Zero Punctuation.

I'm betting on Cuddles jumping town.

That was laugh-out-load funny, particularly the part where cuddles is at the window holding up the cards. I'm really enjoying this series now, I look forward to next weeks!

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here