Unskippable: Bionic Commando

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

so many puns, so little time...

It started off pretty bad, then it got pretty funny, then it went back down into the badlands.

Pretty good, just less than the others.

Antidamacus:
Is that the guy from Cowboy Bepop?

Yes, that was Steve Blum. This was like, the 3rd or 4th video they did where he was a voice. I love him (in a fangirl type way) Too bad he did not look like wolverine, he does the voice much better than Hugh.

he's Spencer and he's for hire!

Wow, I'm thick. I didn't notice any puns. Hold on I'll watch it a second time.

[edit] OH DEAR GOD! THE PUNS! YOU WERE ALL RIGHT!

George Palmer:
I love puns!

We all love puns!

Man, this had ActRaiser, puns, Wilhelm, puns and everything. Your work just keeps getting better and better. Well done *golf claps*.

LeeshaJoy:

Ridonculous_Ninja:
Emily Popped up on that screen and for a second I thought it was Micheal Jackson.

Did the "trail of unused left-hand gloves" thing make anyone else think of Michael?

No, but the line about "the man I met when I was still young" did.

So....Many....Puns

DeathWyrmNexus:

keyton777:

Specter_:
Well, hi there kids. I'm the happiest plane ever.

Just awesome.

And the Wilhelm scream in the background...

actually, that was part of the cutscene it self, i played the game, the guy fell into the engine, i laughed.

funny video thou :D
lots of arm jokes, and they had the same question about the pods too...

Well, if you follow the mind damaging logic of the government there, they probably couldn't "re-arm" him until he was in the battlezone.

Anybody else hate the game based solely off the flawed and dickish logic of the government displayed? Guy goes to death row for following orders. FINE... Fuck you government but fine. But the guy who gave the order isn't in a cell next to him? >_<!!!

And they are extorting him to go fight people who ran because they were going to get killed. Sadly, I could see my government doing something like that with the same level of bullshit logic.

It also doesn't help with the fact they sent the guy and his bionic arm in different pods

Great barrage of arm/hand puns there. It was a great episode.

This is sooo much better than zero punctuation!

i loved the whole "ow ow ow" thing in the background that was great, but i was laghing up blood do to all the puns WHY!!!!????? nicly done

I think Steven Blum needs a special credit now. This makes at least 5 Unskippable videos he has lent his voice too.

BRILLIANT

Great mortal kombat reference :P

Slycne:
I think Steven Blum needs a special credit now. This makes at least 5 Unskippable videos he has lent his voice too.

Yeah, the guy is the Samuel L. Jackson of voice actors, he's in everything.

Lol
"I wonder where this trail of abandoned left-handed gloves leads..."
I was rolling.

Looks like they were heading for a nuclear ARMageddon.

Aerodynamic:
So....Many....Puns

so little time

I loved the Mortal Kombat pun.

That cutscene made absolutley no sense.

Oh, and arm puns are punny!

I have to HAND it to you, this episode was very good.

Holy Hand of God, I can't handle that many puns handed to me. It's like an armed man with a handgun shot armor piercing fists at me that punched me into knee-slapping fit of laughter.

Your allowances of puns is now maxed out. :D

Quite possibly one of the best ones.

Also, I'll second that Steven Blum should get an Unskippable metal or some such. Also, if he could riff along with them in a scene, that would be exceptionally *awesome*.

lol unHAND me thats gold..good video

The puns were worthy of Dooms Day Arcade :p

Well done ;)

Those puns were pure gold. I laughed out loud at the "Get over here!" line, too.

All I could think of at the end was: "These aren't your father's puns, these are ENERGY PUNS. TUUUURRRR-BOOO PUUUUNNNSS..."

Keep this up, I love it! Reminds me of MST3K a lot.

so many puns......so many.....

"They're rogue because they didn't die when we tried to kill them." Governments sure have an odd concept of rogue, don't they?

And oy vey with the puns...

"It's not a red shirt per se, but he's wearing a lot of orange..."

Well, if it helps any, in Gundam, being colored orange is akin to being a redshirt.

"You can't begin at the end, thats terrible narrative flow!"

The plot to this game is really far-fetched and over the top and whats worse is it takes itself seriously...

Very puntastic. Kept me from feeling the need to punt you two across the room. Awesome

Stabby Joe:
"You can't begin at the end, thats terrible narrative flow!"

The plot to this game is really far-fetched and over the top and whats worse is it takes itself seriously...

Well there is that scene with the guy falling in the jet engine...

johnman:
Well the draw distance is better than morrowinds :0
The arm puns are pure gold as well.

Edit: Is it just me or was there terraible frame rate lagg all over that video?

Nah, its being played without Vertical Sync.

This video is proof that the Pun is mightier than the Sword! :P

OK! Thanks to the line "one hand for in, two hands for out" I now have Cola (previous on the way down to my intestinal tract) on my keyboard!
:madface:

Great show guys!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook