The Escapist Presents: TF2 Tournament: Wrap Up

TF2 Tournament: Wrap Up

Dan and Mitch ask members of the Escapist community about the tournament.

Watch Video

Oh wow, well edited guys!

I especially like seeing myself in the screens behind you almost the whole time. I was on the edge of my seat for the 6 minutes after I saw this post go up, waiting for the video page to start working. I've not heard myself on on the Mic before, it's really quite strange.

In case anyone's wondering, and because I'm shameless, here's a link to the PC Clan
Xbox360 Here PS3 Here.

I need a new keyboard! The spacebar is screwed, some keys stick, and the S key is worn from all my running away! I'm not even French!

Great Movie, silly mitch! XD

Great job Wilson, you just killed a civilian, how does that make you feel.

Annnnnnyway, I think I'm glad I didn't join in with the pros playing too. And the Razer pack wouldn't be very helpful with a laptop, unless they sent me an Nvidia card *wink wink *nudge nudge. But great job to all players and it's nice to hear that there were no a-hole players.

Mitchhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Anyway I had fun it was a great tournamanet and looking forward to the next.

Danny Ocean:
-snip-

Zensige:
-snip-

Oh my God! It's those guys from the video! Can I have an autograph?

Nice wrap up, I wish I'd been able to enter.

To be honest, I think game highlights would've been more interesting than the interviews. The questions and answers felt a little generic.

Nice to see some good TF2 organized play.

Cpt_Oblivious:

Danny Ocean:
-snip-

Zensige:
-snip-

Oh my God! It's those guys from the video! Can I have an autograph?

Nice wrap up, I wish I'd been able to enter.

Didn't you steal mine from my trash the other week?

I'm assuming all you guys are gonna be online tonight? I got me some mods to burn. ;)

The_root_of_all_evil:
I'm assuming all you guys are gonna be online tonight? I got me some mods to burn. ;)

Alpha server in 37 minutes. Let's do this!

xitel:

hopeneverdies:

To be fair that's more kills than he got during the match, so he probably feels pretty good.

Ouch.

I'm just waiting for the User was put on probation for this post. (Hah! That'll Teach You!)

hopeneverdies:

To be fair that's more kills than he got during the match, so he probably feels pretty good.

Wish you played the replays from first-person perspective instead of giving us an awkward angle to spectate from.

Dan
1972-2009

Great wrap-up, I look forward to any future tournaments (probably, the first was such a success).

Pankeyman:
Dan
1972-2009

..Is that a threat? o.o

TheCube:
no offense to these people, but i find them very dull.

I think you mean, "I find their responses very dull," right? You can't judge a person wholly on the answers to a few questions,can you?

Im kind of sick that I miss this tournament // I love TF2 and have been playing it since it came out with the orange box // One of thee best FPS and by far the most pretty =D

-M

TheCube:

Yeah I agree. They sound so bored lol. (Except for wilson, he actually sounded alive.)

Danny Ocean:

Pankeyman:
Dan
1972-2009

..Is that a threat? o.o

I meant the announcer Wilson killed.

I just bought TF2 for pc right after the tournament...curse my frugality!

I hope they hold another tournament for this soon, although it might be for L4D.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here