Doomsday Arcade: Episode 13

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Episode 13

This week on Doomsday Arcade Lund and Shanks come face to face with Mario for a diabolical throw down.

Watch Video

Why is it taking so long to load?!?!?!?!?1 WHY??!?!?!

Niiice one =P

Awesome!

I love the bit where they're watching their own show... and I'm also glad we're back to the 'present'

Also, the power glove... its so baaaaad :P

I don't see how they could survive being shot out of a cannon, but I mean... they've already survived worse so... I guess that works...

I've always been obsessed with this show, since I saw the very first episode as a winner of the film contest, but that last couple didn't quite catch me like this one did. Thanks a lot guys and keep up the good work. :)

I'm wondering how many people actually get the hammer reference.

That is after they've stopped having fits from the flashing lights.

I liked the "Over 9000" on the powerglove and "Hammer time!" on the hammer the best. The dance bit was kinda odd though but overal great episode as always.

Just saw it, Why did hammer time have to be obscure? Why did they have to boot the pink ba-bomb, they are invincible!
Hax!
But, a great, yet obscure episode.

Why did they get rid of their guns anyways

Smell the cheese?!?

Ok, the ep made about as much sense as the plot of unforgotten realms!

-M

I honestly have no idea what to say about this...but I love it and that's all that matters.

Edit: Holy crap there were not bad puns in this episode.

Broken Wings:
I honestly have no idea what to say about this...but I love it and that's all that matters.

A big +1 here, also, how could you be so cruel to the red bobomb :(

wow realy diffrent then the other episodes bust still awesome

The dancing part confuses me.....

and the only thing that springs to my mind about "hammertime" is "Can't touch this".....

headshotcatcher:

Broken Wings:

It was necessarily hilarious.

HAMMER TIME RAVE PARTY!!!1!!1

I also enjoy the fact that they were able to incorporate a plot development into an otherwise joke-based episode.

EDIT: Who created the music for the rave part/Where can I get it?

awesome episode

Broken Wings:

headshotcatcher:

Broken Wings:

It was necessarily hilarious.

Could've taken a bit longer though, this was a bit too.. subtle :)

Cheese notwithstanding, that was an awesome episode. That chase music should be a MP3.

That was wounderful. I even liked the chase scene!

Descending into insanity, I see...

Yet still excellent. Keep it up!

Yeah, I've watched every episode of this show as it's come out, and I love it. That cheese part was weird though. Didn't get it.

Anyway, posting to let you know you do have more fans than you think.

The look on Shanks' face was just too sad.

"It's not very good."

"Or popular."

O_O

Great episode though.

Im liking were this story is going xD lol
love the bit were you think this show isnt popular xD LOL!
"Smell The Cheese"
LEGEND !!

Taerdin:
Awesome!

I love the bit where they're watching their own show... and I'm also glad we're back to the 'present'

Also, the power glove... its so baaaaad :P

I don't see how they could survive being shot out of a cannon, but I mean... they've already survived worse so... I guess that works...

I've always been obsessed with this show, since I saw the very first episode as a winner of the film contest, but that last couple didn't quite catch me like this one did. Thanks a lot guys and keep up the good work. :)

remember that game physics seems to be seeping into the real world and as such it seems as long as they think about a item as being in reference from a certain game it will act like that item that includes themselves its why the bfg worked even though its just a book

I love the Power-glove.. IT IS OVER 9000!!!

Funny episode.

I loved the Donkey Kong hammer techno remix and the nice red bobomb sending them through a cannon. Probably one of the funniest for a while.

Loved this episode. You should really consider doing weekley episodes.

Strange but brilliant. Ultimately I'm a bit disappointed it was such a short episode but it was still awesome so I forgive you. Smell the cheese?

Great episode, my only hang-up is how short it was. Still the hammer-theme remix and Mario-Paint part where pretty awesome.

Think we can get an MP3 of it?

Krakyn:
That cheese part was weird though. Didn't get it.

It's something we used to do in school - you do the "Smell the cheese" thing, and if they're stupid enough to do it, you punch them in the face. I'd guess Australia has that as well as England.

The major joke is that, instead of punching him in the face, Lunds kicked him in the bollocks. I... Laughed slightly too loud, really...

Chipperz:

Krakyn:
That cheese part was weird though. Didn't get it.

It's something we used to do in school - you do the "Smell the cheese" thing, and if they're stupid enough to do it, you punch them in the face. I'd guess Australia has that as well as England.

The major joke is that, instead of punching him in the face, Lunds kicked him in the bollocks. I... Laughed slightly too loud, really...

You silly English...

It's a lot funnier with the context, thanks. :)

Minimike3636:
Who created the music for the rave part/Where can I get it?

I'll second this!

Is it just me or is the site REALLY playing crazy?

Very nice episode. Loved the "Smell the Cheese" part.

But was I the only one that liked the Techno music?

Danzorz:
Just saw it, Why did hammer time have to be obscure? Why did they have to boot the pink ba-bomb, they are invincible!
Hax!
But, a great, yet obscure episode.

There's always time for an MC Hammer reference.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here