Doomsday Arcade: Episode 13

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Very good loved it like always understood every one of the references
hilarious... but it seems to changing very different but very good...
I want the music!!! =D

Can't...stop...listening to...Hammer Song... >_<

Fantastic episode, that was the greatest chase scene i've seen.. possibly ever XD.

The_root_of_all_evil:
I'm wondering how many people actually get the hammer reference.

That is after they've stopped having fits from the flashing lights.

I assume it references M.C hammer, but i could be wrong.

What...

the fuck...

did I just watch?

Loved the Music in the this episode!!! Anyway I could download the mp3?

lol @ the williamstown beach cannon. careful... ima stalk joo...

Khada:
lol @ the williamstown beach cannon. careful... ima stalk joo...

Oh no, Locals!

Did you make the music yourselves or is it someone elses?

Its awesome btw :D

wheres the link to the hammer time remix

Timelord91:
Did you make the music yourselves or is it someone elses?

Its awesome btw :D

Thanks! I made the music myself.

Evilraven3:
wheres the link to the hammer time remix

I've already posted the link twice in this comment section, just go back a page or two and you'll see it.

Timtimfed:
Episode 13

This week on Doomsday Arcade Lund and Shanks come face to face with Mario for a diabolical throw down.

Watch Video

This show is awsome. Whats the song that plays twards the end and where did you get that awsome Tie?

Just brilliant

Damn that hammer song is addictive. It's stupid with mario paint it, i hate most dance music anyway and yet i find myself opening the video again just to hear it..

624:

Timtimfed:
Episode 13

This week on Doomsday Arcade Lund and Shanks come face to face with Mario for a diabolical throw down.

Watch Video

This show is awsome. Whats the song that plays twards the end and where did you get that awsome Tie?

The tie is from a website called "Think Geek" type it into google. I got both colours of the tie :D

Timelord91:

624:

Timtimfed:
Episode 13

Watch Video

The tie is from a website called "Think Geek" type it into google. I got both colours of the tie :D

Awsome. Thanks.

adahlfin:
"Stop making that big face!" Aphex Twin FTW!

Yes, I had to finally register just to let everyone know I got that reference.

You're a legend.

amara2021:

midnightalone:
Smell the cheese?!?

Ok, the ep made about as much sense as the plot of unforgotten realms!

-M

Unforgotten Realms has a plot???

I think so . . . we should really check up on that

-M

I don't care if Fuck-A-Doodle-Do isn't originally from Shaun of the Dead, as believing that it was a Shaun of the Dead reference makes me happy.

"Stop making that big face"
Was that an Aphex Twin reference?
EDIT: Haha yeah seemed like it was. Awesome, I like IZ-US

Horay for conspiracy plots, I love to see good story within internet distributed video. It's always refreshing to see something actually funny and interesting, keep up the good work.

You guys seem to have gone all Mighty Boosh, what with the musical chase scene. Nice one.

give me song now!

if any of the people involved with this series ever check the forums... I DEMAND THE SONG

soladrin:
give me song now!

if any of the people involved with this series ever check the forums... I DEMAND THE SONG

Hey! Glad you enjoyed the song, but if you were to search back through the comments for this episode I've posted the link about 3 times to download it.

Cheers.

oh my bad then :P though i have searched through,i must be suffering from blindness XD

Being able to download that music has just made my day!

This is probably my fave episode so far, keep up the good work.

It appears as though the link to the song no longer works. Any chance for a re-upload?

loved the music!

Loved the episode and the Hammer Time. I know it has been a while since your released this video.
Unfortunately the link you posted on the previous posted stopped working (Folder is Empty). Could you (or someone else) rehost it :), Really like it.

I'm guessing from repeated posts about the mp3 that the link doesn't work anymore.

Good thing I read, huh.

That Powerglove reference was great, though.

Cyrax023:
At least your story is easier to follow than unforgotten realms.

Hehe, I agree. :D

Timtimfed:

Hey! Glad you enjoyed the song, but if you were to search back through the comments for this episode I've posted the link about 3 times to download it.

Cheers.

i know its been quite awhile since this episode got posted, but i just rewatched them and i too am interested in obtaining the song, but when i press the link i get this message
"The folder you accessed is currently empty.
Please check the link or contact the user who sent you this folder."
so if you had another link or some other way to obtain it i would appreciate it.

SWEET RAVE PARTY

I WANT THAT CHASE MUSIC!!!!!!!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook