Unskippable: Valkyria Chronicles

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Valkyria Chronicles

Graham and Paul take a trip back in time, to a war-ridden country in Valkyria Chronicles.

Watch Video

Woot awesome movie.

love can bloom on the battlefield otacon, oh i lold

awesome

Lol I spit out my coke at "Dear diary, today I saw some fish!!! And later, I wet my pants"

"...And waffles"

Great episode as always guys, keep up the good work.

Yeah, I gotta admit, the cell shaded type of art style really doesn't really work in a time of war.

Just wondering but who does that girl remind you guys of again? I couldn't hear her name.

"Dear diary, today I saw some fish!!! And later, I wet my pants"

That line also had me almost spitting out my coke.

Quite enjoyable. Honestly I was about to kill them considering my unconditional love of Valkyria Chronicles, but they did a nice job and had some good fun.

"Fish! At this latitude?!"

Great movie as always fellas. :D

''Hey, what are you doing there, perv?''

''Even their declaration of war is sissy''

Lol, hilarious. Loved the fish part.

"Love can bloom on the battlefield otacon" brilliant, loved this one. Keep it up guys.

I started laughing at "Where's Don Quixote when you need him?" and keep right on giggling through the whole thing.

lmao... the De Fishy Code...

dalek sec:
Yeah, I gotta admit, the cell shaded type of art style really doesn't really work in a time of war.

Just wondering but who does that girl remind you guys of again? I couldn't hear her name.

Klonoa

I have a friend that;s going to love watching this...

dalek sec:

That line also had me almost spitting out my coke.

They're saying the girl reminds them of this guy:

Great job. I really like the talking fish bits.

"i can draw a gun... or a picture of a fish holding a gun"
hilarious episode

Slycne:

dalek sec:

Klonoa

Thanks Slycne!

BudZer:
Quite enjoyable. Honestly I was about to kill them considering my unconditional love of Valkyria Chronicles, but they did a nice job and had some good fun.

Same here, but then i realised that it was inevitable, considering that Valkyria chronicles is a JRPG with cel-shaded graphics and an obscure title.

I can't believe they actually decided to go with a "no punsies" rule this week. Wonder why...

Alright, one question for Graham or whoever can answer this but why does that girl remind you of that Klonoa character? Is it just a joke or an actual reason?

The Braveheart quote was also hlarious.

Hah, you cannot call "no punsies" on a riff! Making painfully bad puns and acknowledging their awfulness is key to the art of riffing. Excellent job of integrating that recently, guys. And thanks for continuing to give me something to look forward to on Mondays.

Thingo:
''Hey, what are you doing there, perv?''

''Even their declaration of war is sissy''

Lol, hilarious. Loved the fish part.

They PREFER picturesque

Fish part was hilarious.

That was a nice one.

That was the best one yet! I laughed all the way through it.

No punsies?
Still, very amusing episode.

Epic as always!

Fishy McSketcherson's the name.

Don't you know who I'm spying fooooopsie!
excellent as always

dalek sec:
Alright, one question for Graham or whoever can answer this but why does that girl remind you of that Klonoa character? Is it just a joke or an actual reason?

I think it's the hair. It kind of looks like Klonoa's ears, I think they are ears at least.

Brilliant. No puns though? :(

The Anthrax bit made me LOL. Good stuff.

These just keep getting better and better. Keep up the good work guys.

"How's the air, douchebag?"

Awesome. Just.... awesome.

That was extreme funnies. "Today i saw some fish. And later i wet my pants" oh lols

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here