The Escapist Show: Episode 37: Happy Birthday

Pages PREV 1 2

I believe I was promised cake and strippers.

Oh, and once again, happy birthday to the Escapist, and thanks to all the staff for keeping the place running.

Holy crap, Clint Eastwood!

Happy birthday Escapist! <3

George Palmer:

Xadow:
You only have beautifull girls, they are all pretty,

Yes. We have them shipped in from Bulgaria. They have an amazing breeding system there.

Ahh, eugenics.

I have that pirate flag (:

lol epic win the battle at the end and i wish you another 32.3 years of success

Virgil:

Nerdfury:
And tell me - where does one get a Fruit Fucker poster that size?

From the Child's Play charity auction. Gabe, Tycho, Robert and Kiko were also kind enough to autograph (and draw on) it, but it's at the bottom and you probably couldn't see it in the video :P

Oh, sweet! Child's Play is one of the few charities that makes me muster up levels of giving a crap. That, and the Animal Welfare League.

Happy Birthday Escapist!
And Russ, I am forever jealous of your Pony Jam T-shirt.
PS: I agree with the Vince Vaughn comment above. He sounds and looks very much like him

Allright! Happy birthday, The Escapist! Thank you so much for bringing me endless with joy and sorrow. Thank you for letting me have something to do while on the vessel

Oh, and I kinda feel a bit bad about using my "Pony Jam" t-shirt in the "Show Us Your Accent" thread, now that Russ used it in this video -.-

Susan Arendt:

PedroSteckecilo:
Man, Susan was so... professional...strange...

Eh, it only happens once, maybe twice a month. They just happened to catch me on a good day.

And yes, my avatar is Vanessa from P.N.03. :)

I can't see it to clearly with my failing vision, so I just see a lady whistling to herself as she channels black magic to defeat her enemies. Am I close?

Also, Happy Birthday Escapist. Being a proud Escapirino(catchy!) I look forward to many more years of Escapist. Partly cuz I want a pony badge...its soooooo cute!

Ok, so Russ was the Ugly, right?

estro_pajo:

OOOOHHHH BUUUUURRRRRNNNNN!!!

Im not sure which one I made good, which was bad and which was ugly. If I was to place them hmmmm.....

Id probably do: Russ-Bad, Jeff-Good, Susan-Ugly. NOT THAT THESE PEOPLE ARE GOOD BAD OR UGLY BECAUSE THEY ARENT AND IM NOT SAYING THAT THEY ARE! Its just the characters that they represent compared to the film.

So:

Jeff = Blondie (Clint Eastwood)
Russ = Angel Eyes (Lee VanCleef)
Susan = Tuco (Eli Wallach)

George Palmer:

estro_pajo:

Im not sure which one I made good, which was bad and which was ugly. If I was to place them hmmmm.....

Id probably do: Russ-Bad, Jeff-Good, Susan-Ugly. NOT THAT THESE PEOPLE ARE GOOD BAD OR UGLY BECAUSE THEY ARENT AND IM NOT SAYING THAT THEY ARE! Its just the characters that they represent compared to the film.

So:

See, now that made my day. *gives a Clint Eastwood smile*

Spinwhiz:

George Palmer:

estro_pajo:

So:

Shut up Vince.

ckeymel:

Spinwhiz:

George Palmer:

estro_pajo:

So:

Shut up Vince.

Hey...ckeymel...lock it up!

Happy Birthday, guys.

Most importantly: What game was Landslide playing on the 360? Whatever it was, I need to get a copy of that right away.

Wouldn't any cake big enough to fit a person require at least 2 people to carry?

Mullahgrrl:
Wouldn't any cake big enough to fit a person require at least 2 people to carry?

Logistics: greatest enemy of person-sized cakes.

i waited for the cakegirl but a cakefight is good to :).

btw what was the guy in the beginning doing (1:14)

Escaporinos...
Was that a Lebowski parallel?

i feel as if i where promised some shot of barbie naked in a cake whit the peggle music blasting.

Landslide:
Yes, that was the most mature humor I could muster. It was very awkward being in that room with Nick Haines (He was operating a boom mic off camera). He and I, alone in a dark room, with me making constant 'dirty noises' (because I didn't know exactly when Russ would open the door). We have about 15 minutes of me talking dirty to the 360 and PS3.

Well I thought you were fantastic.

sky14kemea:
Happy Birthday Escapist!

d'aww it looks so fun to work there X3

also, weird thing... when i saw Spinwhiz he kinda looked like a cross between Vince Vaughn and Diedrich Bader....
its probably just me... XD

When I first read this I thought you wrote "Spiwhiz looks like a cross between Vince Vaughn and a Dirty Badger"

Which is true and, coincidentally, infinitely more funny.

I was looking forward to the cake and barbie // I wished I work in a place like that

-M

RougeWaveform:
So it seems that the promise of cake was a fallacy.. You could perhaps say that it was a lie.

OK with that out of the way.. Happy birth day Escapist!

lol, nice one.. HB Escapist, loved this video.

CaptainCrunch:

Mullahgrrl:

Logistics: greatest enemy of person-sized cakes.

Normally it would be but in this instance it would have warded of that painful and humiliating fight.

Why did that guy have Wolverine laying on his paper towels?

Nice homage to The Good, The Bad and The Ugly. I'd like to see some pretext for including Ecstasy of Gold, and somebody falling into an open grave, but those happen to be suggestions from a pedant who's watched the film many times.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here