Unforgotten Realms: Sir Schmoopy and the Chamber of Classified Information

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Sir Schmoopy and the Chamber of Classified Information

Our heroes continue their studies at Hogwats, and discover something about what happened to them.

Watch Video

My 5pm Thursday treat is back again, Huzza!

I love the harry potter jokes
Can't wait to see it all the way through!

EDIT
I loved it!
"shut you goddamn mouth Shaun"

Pretty good ep. Thanks, Rob.

Well I was hoping for something more epic. Buuut I guess this could work.

EPIC as always keep up the good work. KOBOLD.

Loved it <3 :D

That episode was only funny if your stoned.....kobold.

Yay Petey saves the day!!

And am I mistaken or at the end when Robert does his little "will our heroes......" speech, Is there a wang and some hairy nuts drawn on that cave wall? 0.o

awesome episode!

Hmmm... since the walrus professor dies... does this imply that he ain't going to be professor walrus in the future?

"Run Mike."
Hahaha! Indy-reference! I love it.

"Seriously sean, Shut your god damn mouth"

Funny episode. Keep up the good work Rob

EDIT: I cant beleive only me and one other person have seen the massive penis on the wall.

Well now I know why they go back in time, it's because of who Douglas becomes later, obvious information is obvious.

So THATS how you'll bring Roamin back...

I thought they took last week off to make an epic double episode? Meh anyway this episode wasn't as funny as others but I guess it was needed for the sroty..

I finally caved and made an account on escapist just because of this awesome show. I have been watching it since Episode 1 on youtube and have always loved this show. Great work Rob!

Also, it is amazing what you can do with your Flash Art (or whatever program you are using). I have taken classes on computer art and that is some hard stuff. All around great job. Keep it up!

1- We know how we can bring Roamin back to live !! =D
2- How many harry potter episodes will we get?
3- LEGENDARY episode
4- Last episode I can see for the next 3 weeks :'( (because I go on holiday)
5- Over 4 weeks I can watch 4 episodes =D

Rob keep up the good work ! (6)

It looks like he's cutting himself at night to me too.

IMA CHARGIN MA EPIC LAZOR cuz that episode what flat out E P I C EPIC.

This episode was a bit disappointing after a two week wait but I'm sure there's a good story in the works. I loved all the Harry Potter jokes but that thing about Schmoopy getting his 3rd Sin of the Unforgotten when he already had it made absolutely no sense. I suppose that was intentional though. It seems like Douglas in the future will be immune to a load of spells.

Nice episode Rob, I hoped Schmoopy would tell Nailo to plan C when they started to run for Nador tho =P.

stop sinning, Schmoopy! :P

so maybe Douglas becomes ROMIN!
the palladon because of the obvious plot twist...

Don't forget to check out the Quiz!
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/93206-Test-Your-Unforgotten-Realms-Might

Study carefully, and maybe you'll get the coveted Professor Walrus badge!

Hamster at Dawn:
This episode was a bit disappointing after a two week wait but I'm sure there's a good story in the works. I loved all the Harry Potter jokes but that thing about Schmoopy getting his 3rd Sin of the Unforgotten when he already had it made absolutely no sense. I suppose that was intentional though. It seems like Douglas in the future will be immune to a load of spells.

This

ALSO... I'm predicting 7 Harry Potter episodes... anyone else feel this?

hmm stone dream is disspelled by sunlight.... where will that come into play.... hmm

Zarthek:

Hamster at Dawn:

This

ALSO... I'm predicting 7 Harry Potter episodes... anyone else feel this?

I was thinking there would be seven episodes because there are seven books but seven episodes also seems a bit excessive. I think we'll just have to wait and see how it pans out.

pretty funny i thought good episode.

Great episode as always...I love that they didn't even put Douglass outside, they just left him

Torque669:
I cant believe only me and one other person have seen the massive penis on the wall.

I only caught sight of the balls. >_> I see what you did there, Rob.

Yes!! I;ve been waiting for this :D :D
*watches*

Douglas still looks like the begger in episode 1. He's either him or Roamin.

My favourite bit was the line about hiring obviously evil teachers, although to be fair to harry potter only one's truly evil

Ickabod:
Douglas still looks like the begger in episode 1. He's either him or Roamin.

ummmm
obviously he's going to be timmy the evil o.O
mistreated as a kid, everyone doesn't like him, espcially blames schmoopy and nailo...

anyone else see the boot2dahead obviousness?

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here