Unforgotten Realms: Sir Schmoopy and the Chamber of Classified Information

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Woohoo! New episode! Yay! Wahoo!

AWESOME JOB ONCE AGAIN ROB!

Douglas is so obviously Timmy The Evil it hurts.

Is it me or its more and more childish than usual? At least the damn kid is gone... finaly.

I swear to god this show makes less and less sense as it goes on.

uh....wonder what the next title will be......

I'm guessing they're going to do all 7 years...?

wulfy42:
That episode was only funny if your stoned.....kobold.

I hope you're implying that "stoned" means under the effects of Eternal Slumber....

Okay, I have a feeling the whole Stone Dream thing is gonna play a big part in later episodes, mostly because I still don't believe Roamin is dead.

Fantastic episode btw. Keep it up Rob.

Anyone else notice the penis with hairy scrotum drawn on the cave wall @ about 7:50? Weird...

Why DO they always employ obviously shady teachers into hogwarts (a school for children)?

Loved it :D

I saw it. I was like "XD ho ho ho"

I got an account just to post this. Does anyone else see the similarity between douglas and Wesley from episode 8?

Btw great episode, Rob

This is gonna sound like a stupid question but...

There are a few people I would love to intoduce to this show, especially now that it has a "hogwats" mythos to it. I've been waiting for an episode where it is at least moslty stand-alone. That is to say an episode where most of the jokes are contained within the episode. A good starter episode, a hook-line-sinker episode if you will.

I think this might be the one, but I'm so versed in UR that I may not notice things like that.

Anybody think this would be a good episode to show some potter fans who love satire?

wait...why doesnt petey...i mean elizabeth cackelbury...use that move when they were fighting the Ogre in ep 7?
EDIT: ep 6
EDIT 2: Wheres "creating magical sounds outside of doors" Class?

I believe that Douglas will eventually be made immune to ice and lightning and poison and all the rest of the elements, so that when they go to fight him when he's Timmy the Evil, none of their spells will work on him.

And then they will be screwed!

Until they find the convenient loophole in the rulebook that always shows up...

Because, you just know that Douglas will get hit by more spells every "year" that he will become immune to.

Awesome Episode yet again Rob! :D

Well I caught a glimpse at the elusive wall penis.

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/7392/wallpenis.jpg

ur right!!!! he is gonna be timmy the evil i never thought of that!! wow ur smart!lol

hydrahh:
Yay Petey saves the day!!

And am I mistaken or at the end when Robert does his little "will our heroes......" speech, Is there a wang and some hairy nuts drawn on that cave wall? 0.o

holy crap you are right it was

Stone wang? Seriously? Was not expecting that, but I saw it, I really did. You'd think stone wangs wouldn't have hair.

DotSlashFacepalm:
wait...why doesnt petey...i mean elizabeth cackelbury...use that move when they were fighting the Ogre in ep 7?
EDIT: ep 6
EDIT 2: Wheres "creating magical sounds outside of doors" Class?

You do realize how attacking PT attacking that ogre would be?

Headbutting something is gonna break your neck unless you can get all the way through (like breaking stacks of cinderblocks.) So liz would have to do 73 +9 damage...

Oh god I suq

amg i thought nadar was really evil for a moment and 2 weeks for 10 min video is a little disappointing, but i love how your just making dugless immune to everything xD hes totally gunna be the real dragon warrior! or timmy the evil i dunno XD another good episode!

What are the three sins?

ricksed:
What are the three sins?

If you're asking what the Sins of the Unforgotten are, I don't know.
But if you're asking what he did to earn them, here's your answer.
1. He used the cheapest way to kill an ogre.
2. He cheated to get across that gap in the Tower of Ultimate Wizardry.
3. If you watched that episode and still don't know? Watch it again.

Metric Monkey:

ricksed:
What are the three sins?

If you're asking what the Sins of the Unforgotten are, I don't know.
But if you're asking what he did to earn them, here's your answer.
1. He used the cheapest way to kill an ogre.
2. He cheated to get across that gap in the Tower of Ultimate Wizardry.
3. If you watched that episode and still don't know? Watch it again.

Actually, for that first one, the sin was him blowing on the die to get a 20

Hamster at Dawn:
This episode was a bit disappointing after a two week wait but I'm sure there's a good story in the works. I loved all the Harry Potter jokes but that thing about Schmoopy getting his 3rd Sin of the Unforgotten when he already had it made absolutely no sense. I suppose that was intentional though. It seems like Douglas in the future will be immune to a load of spells.

He got it when Rob looked forward into the future, but he didn't feel the effect of the Sin until the actual event he saw.

That was hystarious...a combination of hilarious and hystarical...

"Seriously, Shut your goddamn mouth, Shawn!"

great episode!

Oh, a new episode...SWEET!

Wait a second, i just realized something... about the order of chaos: order and chaos are complete opposites XD

ROFL

Seamus8:
This is gonna sound like a stupid question but...

There are a few people I would love to intoduce to this show, especially now that it has a "hogwats" mythos to it. I've been waiting for an episode where it is at least moslty stand-alone. That is to say an episode where most of the jokes are contained within the episode. A good starter episode, a hook-line-sinker episode if you will.

I think this might be the one, but I'm so versed in UR that I may not notice things like that.

Anybody think this would be a good episode to show some potter fans who love satire?

well, you;d have to explain Petey, but otherwise it seems ok... oh, and the time travel thingie...

WHY THE HELL DO I HAVE TO HIT QUOTE TWICE TO GET IT ONTO A POST EVERY SINGLE TIME?!?!?!

Awesome episode guys... did anyone else notice the dick and balls and the cave ceiling?

Yes...

Good episode, but not worth the wait
next lot better be better but ive got loads of bets how romin returns in the sense of hes actually unfrozen (tower blew up remember hence hes outside and unfreezes before the rest return)

also cant you all clearly tell Doglous is going to become Gaary, Which btw, WHERE HAS HE GONE?
Likewise id like to see more of jacque, and the Groundbold Assasin

hydrahh:
Yay Petey saves the day!!

And am I mistaken or at the end when Robert does his little "will our heroes......" speech, Is there a wang and some hairy nuts drawn on that cave wall? 0.o

You are not mistaken, I saw it to o-O

Am I the only one that thinks UR is slightly failing?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here