Stolen Pixels #108: A Young Man's Guide to Overlording

keep up the good work hehehe

It even rhymed! Nice job!

Nice poetry :D

Priceless :)

Can't stop repeating the rhimes now...

You did Quaver great justice :D

*claps* well done shamus, well done! good show!

Should we expect an Xtranormal reading of this one as well?

I just burst into laugher at the last verse. Nice work there. Also, bring us a haiku sometime.

Well done! And more important: who is that mistress in the third panel? Does she have a name, and does she have a gallery?

i'm gonna buy the game, i like the evil half and the pimp half (though not gonna combine those two).

When "Halo: The Musical" hits Broadway, you know who to blame.

First thing that went through my head was "Master Chief Space Marine" set to the tune of Jesus Christ Superstar.

I'm going to wait until the inevitable price drop since this game is getting ripped apart by reviewers and then I'll buy it.

Slycne:

First thing that went through my head was "Master Chief Space Marine" set to the tune of Jesus Christ Superstar.

If anything, Master Chief would take off his armour while singing "Sweet Transvestite".

Slycne:

The first think that came to my mind was Haloid set to the tune of Guys and Dolls.

Great stuff.

I never thought I would hear the words Overlord, Evil Master, and Gangster Pimp in any sentence, let alone a poem. I really like the build up to it also.

Slycne:

normally I dont like musicals, but somehow for some unknown reason, I would watch it.

Thanks for the link to the villanelle. Currently slogging my way through Stephen Fry's "The Ode Less Travelled" but he hasn't touched on villanelle's yet. Quite an exciting little form, though. Perhaps villanously so.

Hilarious Shamus.

You'll be half evil master, and half gangster pimp.

Love it. Keep it up.

Halo: The Musical? Yes, I'd love to see MC play Raoul in The Phantom of the Opera. Or the neonazi in The Producers!

Fantastic, nice to see not another left for dead one.

Also, you copyrighted it for 2008... :P

"Why settle for one when you can get yourself three?" and "You'll be half evil master, and half gangster pimp." were absolutely brilliant. Nice work.

Slycne:

Hahahahaha oh god, that's good.

YAY!!! Normal funny Stolen Pixels is back!
Lol, Overlord 2...

Cpt_Oblivious:

Slycne:

If anything, Master Chief would take off his armour while singing "Sweet Transvestite".

...I want to preorder tickets for this now.

Cpt_Oblivious:

Slycne:

Elites and Space Marines in various undergarments singing "Time Warp" would be just...Epic.

the rhyming is impeccable :)

Really good, I wondered how it'd go after left for dumb but this was genius

meh...

Shamus Young:

Overlordin' ain't easy.

And writing that poem couldn't have been a walk in the park, either.

Pretty good =].

It's good to be the Overlord....

Ah I laughed my ass off to be honest.. xD

And don't listen to all the reviewers(critics?) ripping it apart, the game is awesome!

woem:
Well done! And more important: who is that mistress in the third panel? Does she have a name, and does she have a gallery?

Her name's Juno. Of all the Mistresses, she's by far the sluttiest.

But good one. Quaver would be happier than the day the Overlord nicked that harp from the Elves.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here