Unskippable: Wolverine Uncaged

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Wolverine Uncaged

Graham and Paul cast an eye at everyone's favorite adamantium-clawed berserker, in X-Men Origins: Wolverine Uncaged.

Watch Video

OMG loved the MST3K reference XD

Funny as always, guys. Nice to see that I wasn't the only one who started singing the MST3K theme when I saw "In the not too distant future."

"If the fall doesn't kill him, bullets will only piss him off."

always wondered about the blood thing my self, it becomes more important since hes apparently fighting in Africa.

That. Was great.
Easily the funniest since Onimusha!!!

Not the3 cameraman! We need him for the rest of the game.

Hehe. That brightened up my afternoon.

"Just follow the smell of beer, sweat and loneliness."

Did he make a Scooby Doo noise there somewhere? That made me chuckle.

Well, that was a surprisingly short episode...
Oh well, at least it had lots of blood and stabbing :)

Why stab a guy 16 times when he dies from the first one?...

good point about the STD's... never thought about that

Funny but shorter than normal.

"Ha ha, there's no way he could survive being shot twice and falling ten feet!"

What, No references to the game being called wolverine uncaged?

I gotta ask--where's the challenge in playing a videogame where the player character basically can't die?

The usual fantastic quality. I like how they always deconstruct things to such a surreal level. How much would it cost to hire you guys to narrate my life?

if the fall doesnt kill the bullets will only piss him off
good line kudos

I always wonder why like the Hulk they always send men with guns after Wolverine, all they will do is piss him off!

hehe nice one!!

That was another good episode of Unskippable.

On another note, though, does it bug anyone else as much as me the way Wolverine always seems to deal out an inconsistent level of violence depending on what age range the product is shooting for? You'd think they'd stop trying to market a brutal killer with deadly hand-blades to kids by having him reserve the dicing to robots and chairs...

Mwhahaha just as I expected...Although I can melt undestructable metals...Give them to graham and Paul with their firey hot wit and comedy.

I must say, much better than the last few ones have been :) Good to see you're getting back into your old rhythm.

The cut scene itself was funny in a stupid way in the first place though :P

LeeshaJoy:
I gotta ask--where's the challenge in playing a videogame where the player character basically can't die?

And I counter your question with a:

"How could a gaming company not want to cash in on a hugely successful movie by rushing out a game that has only limited relation to the movie itself, and deals with the huge frat boy target audience that ARE actually 'stimulated' by this sort of depth in video games?"

Along the same lines as the blood thing, I have always wondered, if you cut Wolverine in half, do you get two Wolverines, or do the two halves come back to each other?

Anyway, Awesome as always guys, and glad to see you steared clear of the JRG'S this time around... and hopefully for a while to come.

LeeshaJoy:

It's for blowing off steam, my man. Even been super pissed and you wish you could just stab many people in the chest with claws that grow out of your hands? Everyone has. Challenge does not equal fun.

Great episode. Short, but I still loved it. Keep on making these, probably one of the funniest shows now.

Xorghul:

Mabye its just fun slicing the punny humans......

Unskippable has officially surpassed Zero Punctuation as my favorite feature.

popdafoo:

LeeshaJoy:

It's for blowing off steam, my man. Even been super pissed and you wish you could just stab many people in the chest with claws that grow out of your hands? Everyone has. Challenge does not equal fun.

Fair enough, though in my experience, games where the player character is that overpowered stop being fun long before you hit the end. And FYI, I'm female.

This was a great one. So many good lines. "Aw you missed..." "No, I put backspin on it."

I dunno, the riffs seemed kinda weak in this one, but maybe cuz it was a shorter cutscene than normal, and they were trying to make new jokes about Wolverine that hadnt been done before. Still quality stuff, I will definitely watch this again and maybe catch what I missed before, especially the scoobydoo sound.
Cheers!

you would think that they would send them in with something more effective than guns like idk tranquilizers?

Too bad it was so short, I was just getting into it!

Nonetheless, there were several good jokes. The "backspin" was excellent, as was the smell of "beer, sweat, and loneliness." Well done again!

Xorghul:

The answer to that is easy. For fun.
Even a muntant death machine needs time to unwind.

GamerLuck:
Along the same lines as the blood thing, I have always wondered, if you cut Wolverine in half, do you get two Wolverines, or do the two halves come back to each other?

Anyway, Awesome as always guys, and glad to see you steared clear of the JRG'S this time around... and hopefully for a while to come.

Well, first we'll need the Unskippable Dynamic Duo to melt the industrucable spine so we can find out.

Oh and another great episode.

YES MST3K joke. I see you went with the Joel version of the theme rather than the Mike version </Nerdiness markout>

great job
I love the black eye peas joke (will I am)

and "you missed no look I put backspin on it"

my favorite moment is when wolverine stabs that dude through the head.

"dear lord do you have a stabbing quota"

LOLOL

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook