Unskippable: Wolverine Uncaged

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

curious title...

That was freakin funny, I could not stop laughing!

So I just noticed, after a WEEK of not being able to see any videos from Escapist my AdBlock Plus somehow swallowed all the videos. A-ha! Sherlock Holmes powers away!

Finally I can watch stuff again! (Okay, I used Chrome before when it refused to comply. But you get the point.)

One of the best you've done just after Eternal Sonata. Good work guys.

"the pipe is bleeding"

i'm just wondering how you would cage Wolverine

It's not working for me. :(

Eruanno:
So I just noticed, after a WEEK of not being able to see any videos from Escapist my AdBlock Plus somehow swallowed all the videos. A-ha! Sherlock Holmes powers away!

Finally I can watch stuff again! (Okay, I used Chrome before when it refused to comply. But you get the point.)

Thank you for that. The same thing was happening to me. I was using Safari instead of Chrome, but it's nice to be able to keep everything in one browser now.

Looking on this video and remembering my playing through the demo and even though I haven't played the full version yet I know the reason why the words Maximum Pwnage were invented.

bueno for caca
but in a good way

LeeshaJoy:
Fair enough, though in my experience, games where the player character is that overpowered stop being fun long before you hit the end. And FYI, I'm female.

That still leads me to wonder why someone would camp online. I mean, no one can hurt you so it's not fun.

Also, Rule 16.

If anyone's curious, adamantium is a (fictional) alloy that is practically indestructible, but only after it's allowed to cool off and set. If it's kept at a high temperature, it remains liquid. That's why it can be used for things like coating Wolverine's bones.

Best line for me was, "They call me wolverine." "Because I tell them to call me Wolverine."

Excellent Unskippable for an excellent game. My only complaint is that unlike previous Unskippables you skipped a whole level of gameplay to get to the next cutscene.

Woot MST3K reference.
That was great.

'Come with me if you want to live.' XD

LOL STD's are always funny because I'm not the one getting them.

Well timed terminator gag!

Xorghul:
Why stab a guy 16 times when he dies from the first one?...

Yeah he did seem overly aggressive. Normally he's not showing off like that, especially when no-one else is around.

Wolverine is to overpowerd and wat is the point of repeating the same attack over and over if the first one already killed him, i don't like wolverine anymore, without the suit he is nothing.

oh oh wolverine riddle: whats the name of wolverine's 14 year old son?

Epic as always. :)

when i first play the game and saw the part when he gets hit in the eye i thought of Terminator and i loved the joke

awesome episode keep it up guys

How do you melt an indestructable metal? I really want to know now.

How DO you melt an indestructable metal?

Ph33nix:
you would think that they would send them in with something more effective than guns like idk tranquilizers?

tranquilizers have no effect on wolverine because of his healing factor he also can't get sick but the std thing still made me laugh.

Wow, that's surprisingly brutal for an X-Men game. Didn't expect that.
Anyway, flawless performance as always, guys.

Damn you guys and your logic. Now I gotta spend the rest of the day researching.

Oh God, the MST3K song...

Great job guys, I loved the Terminator referance and the "aw you missed" "no, I put backspin on it."

standokan:
Wolverine is to overpowerd and wat is the point of repeating the same attack over and over if the first one already killed him, i don't like wolverine anymore, without the suit he is nothing.

oh oh wolverine riddle: whats the name of wolverine's 14 year old son?

Daken.

The only thing I can think of that can melt indestructible metal is maybe the sun... but I don't think they had that.

Excellent episode, this really is one the best things on this site!

Now how much is based off the actual (bad) movie?

Wow. This gave me all the reasons for staying away from anything related to American graphic novels.

really funny
the game is really diffrent from the movie

Stabby Joe:
The only thing I can think of that can melt indestructible metal is maybe the sun... but I don't think they had that.

Excellent episode, this really is one the best things on this site!

Now how much is based off the actual (bad) movie?

The surface of the sun is not actually all that hot compared to the temperatures in most industrial smelters.

"Follow the smell of beer, sweat and loneliness." HAHA. Nice.

"Were these guys not briefed." Seriously. I was beginning to think the same thing.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here