The Escapist Pets on Parade!

Pages 1 2 NEXT

The Escapist Pets on Parade!

The Escapist staff show off their favorite animal buddies.

Read Full Article

Virtual companions are the only ones I have...
Thanks for rubbing it in.
Also Ninja is my favorite. Or Ginny the raiding cat.

How DO I ad pictures on forum topics anyway?

Ooooh oooh I wanna join.

The poodle made me cry laughing, plus sprouts dogs are awesome, as is the name Ninja for a cat :D

Don't forget to include your pets' names, guys. :)

I have 2 other tortoises called Ben & Jerry and a rabbit called Pepper. No pictures of them though.

Edit: I love the first photo of Suasan's cat.

Once I get on a laptop with my cat on it I shall edit this:D

My cats called Kenzi and I just got her New years Eve:D.

Icig [Isaac], Mouse and Stupid respectively.

awww, so many cute pets

*dies of cuteness*

anyway, here is my mad pet :P

here is my very big cat:

I also have a dog (a Westie) but sadly no pictures :(

damn!, Jordan must have the only cool poodle in the world.

I have a Jack Russel, I used to have a chinese fighting fish too. Those things are so neat.

My guinea pig Del Boy, sadly he had to be put down last Friday.

I've got a little mutt-kitty named Carmen whom I dote out outrageously, me and my fiancee adopted her from the human society but my fiancee made me sign the adoption papers so that the little fuzzball would be "mine".

Sadly no pictures online of this little one, I tend not to really do the online picture thing.

Also, doesn't Susan also have a dog? Where are the pics?

He was about two months old in that picture. Now he's about two inches and four pounds bigger.

My humble trio.

Here's my cat...

Her name is Pvt. Fluffems McMicSpammer.

Sadly I don't have any pets...Any more...We got rid of our first cat because the doctor thought I was allergic to it (I wasn't...Stupid doctor)...Then we got two different cats...One loved me and the other hated me...Mom made us get rid of them when they destroyed some electronic equipment by using it as a litter box...

Then I had a hamster...He died a year later...Then another hamster...Died a year later...

Tried two different dogs...The first didn't like any of us...The second infested the house with mange mites...

Then I got another cat...Parents got rid of her when she started doing the things the 2nd and 3rd cats did and then we moved and I went to college...So no pets until I'm done...I miss the fluffy little things:(

Artemis chilling by the pond

All so very, very cute!

We also have some fish, but I have no pictures of them.

sky14kemea:
awww, so many cute pets

*dies of cuteness*

anyway, here is my mad pet :P

here is my very big cat:

I also have a dog (a Westie) but sadly no pictures :(

Your cat looks like an extremely hairy version of mine, he even has a spot of black on his nose. So very cute.

The_root_of_all_evil:
Artemis chilling by the pond

That's a kick ass name for a cat.

Geek@Heart:
My guinea pig Del Boy, sadly he had to be put down last Friday.

Sorry to hear that. I trust he had a long and happy life though.

fix-the-spade:
My humble trio.

D'aww, those guinea pigs are lovely. Also yes, Del had a long and happy life. He was almost 5 years old.

I love my Snickers! Well, actually my girlfriend's Snickers, but I'm the stepdaddy!

<= That's Bilbo (a golden retriever). And you can just make out Sam (a white alsation) in the background.

(...and FYI, the LotR inspired names weren't my idea; my Mum named them).

If I could find my camera, I'd show you all Noelle(Pronounced Noel), my very fat, very cute dog...
Just imagine her: She's a chocolate lab, and she is very, very fat. =D

ohemgee, Suziekins your kittie is SOOOOOOOOOOOO cute.

and "ninja the cat" hehe makes me laugh

anyways I have a cat named "Rave" fattie black cat. sadly, no pictures. she tends to move the secnd we have a cute picture.

Cpt_Oblivious:

I have 2 other tortoises called Ben & Jerry and a rabbit called Pepper. No pictures of them though.

Edit: I love the first photo of Suasan's cat.

I like turtles! Sorry I couldn't resist...

Moo likes sleeping in laps.

I have three guinea pigs and two budgies - small animals, but with enormous personalities!

Most of The Boys are shelter-mates - I volunteer at the RSPCA here in Brisbane so I get to fall in love with lots of stray little ones! :)

This is Phineas. He's a New Zealand black, is around 13 pounds and his mother was a prize winning show rabbit. His hobbies include waking me up at 6 in the morning, trying to find ways to get under my bed, tearing down my posters and chewing on everything. He's a butthead, but he is just too goddamn cute and cuddly for me to stay mad for too long.

I also have a betta fish named Sharkbait, but I don't have any pictures of him on my computer.

I have a bunch of pets. 2 cats, 3 birds and a reef tank. I used to have 2 iguannas also (Tia and Cooper) but we had to adopt them out.

Lord_Ascendant:
ohemgee, Suziekins your kittie is SOOOOOOOOOOOO cute.

and "ninja the cat" hehe makes me laugh

anyways I have a cat named "Rave" fattie black cat. sadly, no pictures. she tends to move the secnd we have a cute picture.

I wuv mah fat Buffeh. :) She was a week away from being put down at the animal shelter when I went in to adopt a completely different cat. So glad that Buffy convinced me to bring her home instead.

You guys are overly adorable for creating this as part of a magazine.
I will certainly join the fun:

Hooray for pets.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook