The Escapist Pets on Parade!

Pages PREV 1 2

Those are all really cool animals, thanks for sharing your pictures of them. It's really interesting on how Maddie and Pago are from two different litters because they look so alike. Also Bacon is an awesome name for a fish and the picture of Karl the poodle is hilarious, because it has happened to my animals eyes aswell.

I have three cats that are all strays back home in the UK with my parents, the youngest one (coming up for 5 now) was six weeks old when he showed up on the doorstep eating the other cats food/hedgehog food scraps, miss him a lot because he really was my kitten, but I can't separate him from my parents dog, or the other three cats of the house.

Anyway...here's the cats with me and the wife in the US (seem to have a natural gift for having strays show up and decide I'm good enough to stay with).

This is Smokey when he refused to stay inside the house of my Grandmother in-law

This is Smokey now that we are in an apartment, 15lb of semi feral (depending on his mood) Maine Coon (I've witnessed him pushing about a couple Raccoons because they were in his way, I think he used to hang about with them myself)

This is Myla the wife's cat since '95 I think, the old girl of the house, about 14 now and still like a kitten.

My cat tomboy.

Susan Arendt:

Lord_Ascendant:
ohemgee, Suziekins your kittie is SOOOOOOOOOOOO cute.

and "ninja the cat" hehe makes me laugh

anyways I have a cat named "Rave" fattie black cat. sadly, no pictures. she tends to move the secnd we have a cute picture.

I wuv mah fat Buffeh. :) She was a week away from being put down at the animal shelter when I went in to adopt a completely different cat. So glad that Buffy convinced me to bring her home instead.

Yeah my kitty used to be thin, and had a brother, we thought we got the brother but instead we got the girl but that was OK. the difference is Raven poops more and meows for food all the time.

The_root_of_all_evil:
Artemis chilling by the pond

With such a stately demeanour, I must say, me-ow.

As for me, I have the male paris hilton of dogs:

Why don't we make a new thread in the forums and call it Escapists Pets On Parade! We could shift all the posts here to the OP there to get things started.

Upon seeing this I felt a strange pulsing sensation in the upper left of my chest; as if something in there were beating. Should I seek medical attention?

I loves him so much. He can stare straight into your soul. He's so pretty that cars will pull up next to us while I walk him, just to ask what breed he is (Groodle) and compliment him.

He's that awesome.

Souplex:
Upon seeing this I felt a strange pulsing sensation in the upper left of my chest; as if something in there were beating. Should I seek medical attention?

I'm pretty sure that's the symptoms of a heart attack...

I have a cat named Shippo (sorry no pics) and a maltipoo named Maria (sorry, I don't have her picture on the interwebz anywhere, so no picture) she is cute and fluffy and white and only 8 pounds. Just look up Maltese dogs, she looks like them.

Wow, Chimaera's cat is so beautiful!

I miss me Willow...

This is my cat Du-goon (It's a Korean name that is a measurement of meat), he's a Bengal. His main chore is following people into the bathroom.

Once I can figure how to get crap from my phone to my comouter, then the internet I would gladly show you my two kitties.

Spinwhiz:
I love my Snickers! Well, actually my girlfriend's Snickers, but I'm the stepdaddy!

Mr Spinwhiz, your dog may be one of the single most awesome dogs I've seen
I can tell he goes where he wants to
But he only ever wants to be with you

He's one of those loveable dogs, I can feel it
And he's just so awesome!

Of course though, I feel my dog is more awesome (I'm incredibly bias though, its an unfair contest)
She just makes you smile all the time...
No pic's sorry, but shes adorable! She gets me out of trouble by using her looks...
She also understands english! Pretty good for a dog, if you ask me
Shes also very fat

[ spoiler ][ img ]= image [ /img ] [ /spoiler ]
This is my cat zappa, we named her after frank zappa because the mustache and beard look alike, search it up then you'll know what i mean :) now during summer she sleeps everywhere, last when i came home she laid on a car.

Hah, fantastic. You have some great pets... any Jack Russell is awesome, but I reckon Shane's dog and Susan's cat take the prize.

I don't have a pet right now, but this is my old dog:

No reason why the mutt shouldn't join in the holiday spirit, like. The funniest thing was that, when I took this picture on my phone, it was just after another one where he was yawning. Flicking back and forth between the two makes for hilarity.

As soon as I saw George Palmers cat, I couldn't help but think of Laser Cat, as that is one of the many inside jokes that I use with my friends after showing them the video xD

The second cat, is actually mine, and his names Ziggy, he used to be evil, back before I moved, and we still had a cat scratch tower thing. Now he just meows alot and sits in my lap, lol

EDIT: Holy crap, I want that poodle.

Here's a picture of my husky, Kane. Yes, his eye is discolored for some reason.

A selected few from our family photo albums (http://www.exitpointstallions.com)

Well, here's my dog

He's a Portuguese water dog, who's afraid of swimming. Hooray for irony.

Jumping in on the fun...

I have several cats, but I think I'll introduce my dog.

This is the Samsquanch.

I use him to pull my jeep out of the mud when it gets stuck and occasionally to make people disappear.

Malygris:
Jumping in on the fun...

I have several cats, but I think I'll introduce my dog.

This is the Samsquanch.

I use him to pull my jeep out of the mud when it gets stuck and occasionally to make people disappear.

Dawwwwwww....who's a cute widdle communist? You are!

Page 8 looks like unprocessed food to me...

She's no longer with us, but I'll chip in here - with photos of my old cat, aka the most badass feline ever:

CantFaketheFunk:
She's no longer with us, but I'll chip in here - with photos of my old cat, aka the most badass feline ever:

I wanted to add a fedora and a cigarette to the top picture, but I realized I'm way too lazy to download photoshop - and that it's also probably not free.

I have aminalz.
But like their master, they are photo-resistant (which is to say I do not have a camera.)

Ooh! Ooh! I want to play!

Say hello to Remington Steele, or "Remy" for short. Five points to anyone who gets the reference, which shouldn't be that hard to figure out.

I'm going to get a Bearded Dragon soon :D Then i'll take a picture of it :)

... Cant get the images to show...

My latest cat, being cripplingly adorable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVPoXOSbsWA

(I don't know how to embed videos...)

Waah, I completly adore Ninja. I love cats who look like they are wearing socks.

I have no pets but I am adopting a Scottish Fold cat next week. Photos coming soon.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here