Doomsday Arcade: Episode 14

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Episode 14

Escaping Mario's clutches Lund and Shanks encounter a demonic force that might annoy them to death.

Watch Video

The bit from fear was actually quite scary. A pretty good episode, but the bit with the zombie and the sunflower should have been left out. keep um' coming guys.

The Fear bit was quite good, and just like inth e game, it stopped being scarey after about 2 minutes.
Yes i would like a spliff.

Oh, that was perfect XD

The FEAR part was great, every single bit of it, especially the ending, and I absolutely loved the Plants Vs Zombie reference. Keep this up!

Dammit, I thought that was Samara for a moment.

I'll agree that I was actually looking forward to a Plants vs Zombies episode and the joke felt a little flat.

The rest of it though, superb.

I did not do well with F.E.A.R AT all this episode, well I did not do well with it AT ALL

The FEAR part hurt my ears, that scream.

Plants vs Zombies part was great. Fear part was just plain awesome. Fear was so much of a surprise scary game instead of, mind fuck scary.

Does this episode do anything besides being moderately starteling?

Good job guys, nice change-up from last week.

Brilliant as always. I honestly didn't expect you to do a FEAR episode.

rofl I'd never actually played fear, but I watched an interview with the lead art director and the second I saw the girl on the swing I was like "Omg, fear". Totally well done though, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Hahahaha what a great interpretation of Alma's actual in-game activities, she was annoying. Brilliant episode!

I loved it! Alma just going *pffft* into particles after being mildly scary/mostly annoying is pretty all that happens throughtout all of F.E.A.R.

i jumped when she turned around and screamed even though i knew what was going to happen, lol

I loved the interview for the position at F.E.A.R.

It made me laugh out loud so hard. Keep up the good work guys :)

Jeeze... That freak of a bitch Alma made me jump!

Bloody hell, the Fear part scared the crap out of me.

I really loved the Plants VS. Zombies part, and the F.E.A.R. interview, but the actual parts with the fear chick were blinding/deafening. And I was mildly startled as well.

What the hell did Shanks land on?

That was pretty horrificly good!

You've got f.e.a.r's number on this one. The first one just seemed to me to be an fps with the horror bit crudely bolted on and not really used much till the end and the second one didn't improve much. btw the storyline in both is really messed up though...

Alma was freaky.
Yeah.
But otherwise this episode was okay.

yosophat:

I was wondering that...

thank you for doing a episode for a game! Liked the flower flyswatter.

I've never watched Doomsday Arcade before, but that was hilarious, literally all the way through - even though I didn't really know the context of the characters or anything.

Everything said about FEAR is completely right! Alma was scary to start off with, but since you knew she couldn't do anything, it was all a bit pointless.

Plants vs zombies == HILARIOUS.

I was hoping that someone would shoot a pea out of a straw at shanks and lund as they passed the sunflower, but whatever. It was funny anyway.

I think my ears are bleeding. I had the volume all the way up. Why would I do something like that. Of well after the whole Ea joke it got better. Although I did not get the joke of what he landed in.

The_root_of_all_evil:

yosophat:

I was wondering that...

Me too. It looked familiar but I couldn't place it.

RougeWaveform:

The_root_of_all_evil:

yosophat:

I was wondering that...

Some evil version of the goo from World Of Goo?

lol i was just reading the screamer thread. great episode, keep making 'em :D

Okay I hate screamers and I'm to scared of them to finish the episode. DAMN YOU ALMA.

Is anyone willing to give me spoilers for if she keeps screaming seriously those things scare me

Haha, excellent episode. I never did get the concept of playing F.E.A.R, you play it to get startled until you figure out Alma never actually does anything.

Danny Ocean:

RougeWaveform:

The_root_of_all_evil:

yosophat:

I was wondering that...

Some evil version of the goo from World Of Goo?

It's Gish, the main character in the Gish pc game.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gish_(video_game)

dude the F.E.A.R. part startled me.

And The plants vs. zombies segment was funny, but I wish they would have broken out into song and dance

The job interview was hilarious, and so was when shanks was playing Fear 2.

I loved the Plants vs Zombies segment and I really wish they could have broken out into song and dance. The Fear part was creepy the first time around and then it's just got dull (guess exactly like it is in the game).

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here