Unforgotten Realms: Sir Schmoopy and the Prisoner of Alakazam

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Sir Schmoopy and the Prisoner of Alakazam

Our heroes continue their studies at Hogwats, and learn more about Sins of the Unforgotten.

Watch Video

Awesome episode Rob, Douglas really has changed. So througout all of hogwats, Douglass ages but not our beloved heroes?

YES, FINALLY, AN EXPLAMATION!

This wasn't as funny as the last few episodes, but now we know what's going on... mostly

"What kind of steroids is this kid on." XD Nice, awesome episode, good to see some explanations at last.

Lol Harry Potter jokes FTW.

Douglas is on drugs xD
and i'm sure that pin missle guy is a good guy:P

Pin missile moustache is SICK.... Why are they so bad at hiring people in that school like seriously I think Nador doesn't believe in background research

Well, an exposition episode had to come along sometime.

Nice music, though, can we download it somewhere?

Guess the title of the next episode!
Sir Schmoopy and the grail of hotness.

Great job Rob. You really outdid yourself.

Pinmissile!!!

pinmissile attack!

"The Puberty Train really hit this kid hard! WOO-WOO!!" XD

Glad for some more explanation. Can't wait for next week!

Some decent jokes, but one of the least funny episodes so far.
It did explain some stuff though, I guess. Kind of...

I did like the moustache though.

damn you dumbledore uhh i mean nader yea nader.

Is it just me or is UR getting slower and slower?

Great episode, douglas looks funnier very week

FINALLY I KNOW WTF THOSE SINS DO! i feel Suspisous twards that pinmissle dude... Idk why...
/sarcasm (his story is just like snape)
and if he is an evil guardian why dont / didn't the guardian Destroy him...
and if nadir gets corrupted...and the dragon warrior and his kids and Maelstorm(o) are trying to reunite the gems...that means...that... they are members of the order...and mabye the dragon warrior from ep 29 is...the fallen Defender.

Woo Woo! sorry rob but that and pinmissle is the only joke there... nice plot builder though
finally we can stop the QQ as to what the sins do

Edit: im prolly g2 get Quoted for that ^

Very well done. Explanation every once in awhile is good too. ;)

Waiting for next Thursday now.

Awesome episode as usual! Was that teacher wearing Mage tier 2? ;D

Hehe, interesting premise....but wait wont it cause aparadox for 2 Shmoopys to exist

"Detention is going to be up in the hizzouse if you don't let me teach this lesson"

DotSlashFacepalm:
FINALLY I KNOW WTF THOSE SINS DO! i feel Suspisous twards that pinmissle dude... Idk why...
and if he is an evil guardian why dont / didn't the guardian Destroy him...

You still don't understand the sins..."The Evil Guardian of the Realm" (as in, he is only one person in a group of guardians) became evil after committing his own sin. When someone commits all five of their sins they basically become the Guardian's servants. Evil beings.

Eh, it was funny at a few parts. If they could really improve the voice acting, this show would be a lot better.

i liked the first season the most...

DotSlashFacepalm:

How is his story ANYTHING like Snape's? Have you even read/watched any Potter media?

Blazsy:
Awesome episode Rob, Douglas really has changed. So througout all of hogwats, Douglass ages but not our beloved heroes?

Sure the heroes age, they're just at that age when you can't tell.

At 5 sins, you become an minion to the Evil Guardian. If UR were to have a Big Bad, it'd probably be Maelstrom, right? So it's possible that he is the Evil Guardian. Which means, once you get 5 sins...

"KOBOOOOOOLD!"

Fantastic episode rob. Now we all know what getting 5 sins will do. I wonder what you'll do next though. Sir Schmoopy and the Ring of Fire?

Bit of a filler episode. Necessary, but not exciting...

Nice episode! When I saw Pin Missle, I was like, "Wow that Nador guy is an idiot." Douglass tested positive on steroid use??? I'm shocked!

Apparently the believers don't believe in being intelligent then... Great episode Rob.

this series has gotten so bad....

SillyBuns:

DotSlashFacepalm:

How is his story ANYTHING like Snape's? Have you even read/watched any Potter media?

yes i have...for those of you who dont know Snape was a member of voldemorts cult. Dumbledor turned him (or he was obsessed w harrys mom's death not rly sure). anyway snape, to his dying moment, even though he served voldy in 6 and 7, was always a loyal spy for dumbeldor, playing the partof voldy's spy for him and feeding voldy half-true information...if memory serves he also went to azkaban (alakazam in UR) for a brief time.

So if you hate reading heres a brief up as to why theyre similar:
Theyre both ugly (eh)
they both have presently "unknown" motives (if you havent read the end of book 7 for snape)
they both were in prision (i think)
they both have (idk if pinmissle actually has) served a powerful being

come to think of it, if pinmissle's "brother" has 5 sins Hogwats is screwed w/ nadir gone

sorry everybody but this episode kind of sucked...hoping the next one will be better.

Bediz:
At 5 sins, you become an minion to the Evil Guardian. If UR were to have a Big Bad, it'd probably be Maelstrom, right? So it's possible that he is the Evil Guardian. Which means, once you get 5 sins...

"KOBOOOOOOLD!"

he has ogres too
but i strongly doubt that maelstorm(o) is the guardian of the realms...hes half ogre, half kobold...he DID use the same crystal that roamin used to "save" the others...so mabye thor is yellin at him in his head...(assuming that IS thor)
So to conclude, if maelstorm WAS a fallen guardian, then he woulda kicked evry1's ass already

EDIT : he also has that dead rhino thing...wait a second...SO THATS where petey went...

i would srsly Laugh my ass of if thats what rob did

and mabye he already IS, cause theyre in the past
and i use fallen instead of Evil because you could be redeemed mabye...idk

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 64545)